The Displaced Spell-caster

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

poisonbite01

Original poster
So, this idea is one that I LOVE playing, and would love to get to play more often, with various other characters.

The basic concept is I would play some sort of character from a magical setting, and would end up in a modern or science-fiction setting through some sort of magical accident, and I cannot return for some time, if ever.

Possible settings w/ plot idea
Modern:
1) Magic-user whose spell goes awry, has to survive in a modern world and adapt to its changes. Stuck in this realm and seeks aid, comes across a person with latent magical power. He promises to teach her a bit, in return for giving him shelter.
2) Magic-user whose spell goes awry, has to survive in a modern world and adapt to its changes. Accidentally brings in dangerous creatures with him and protects a human, who offers to give him shelter in return for protection.
3) Magic-user/non magic-user gets pulled into modern world due to a break in the barriers between it and another realm, and goes on a dangerous journey with a native to try and repair the damage.
Possible Fandom Ideas: MLP, PJO, Pokemon, Gravity Falls, Artemis Fowl

Science Fiction
1) Magic-user whose spell goes awry and ends up aboard a spacecraft. Proves his skill and value while fighting pirates, crew offers to take him in and assist him in getting home and acclimating to this realm.
2) Magic-user/non-magic-user gets pulled into a high science fiction world due to a break in the barriers between it and another realm. Same as above
Possible Fandom Ideas: Starcraft, Halo, Aliens, Predator, Mass Effect (never played it, but that doesn't matter since my character would be completely knew to the setting anyway), StarDoc, Pacific Rim

Post-apocalyptic/Cyber-punk
1) More or less the same as Sci-Fi #1
2) More or less the same as Sci-Fi #2
Possibel Fandom Ideas: Fallout, Shadowrun

Possible Characters:
Orc Monk
Orc Druid
Lizardfolk Monk
Lizardfolk Druid
Lizardfolk Magus (spellcaster/fighter)
Non-human, Non-wolf Shapeshifter/Lycanthrope. Favorite creatures are Reptiles, Bats, Bugs, Birds, Bears, Hooved creatures, in that order of preference

Last edited by a moderator:
-A tumbleweed blows through the forum.....followed by a Pikachu chasing said tumbleweed.-

Status
Not open for further replies.