The Disappearance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cyn
Tuesday, 7:20
"As one would see normality in terrorism if it was what they were subjected too for long enough but I don't intend to subject myself to either long enough for me to get used to it." Cyn stated bluntly. The forest was scary and she wanted out. She started to see light peeking out and knew the end was near. When she exited the forest she let out a sigh of relief. She ran a hand through her hair to get out all the leaves and thorns. After she'd gotten out all of them she looked behind her to check for the others.​

Tuesday
Tuesday, 7:21am

She smiled a bit at Illinois as she spoke. Then blinked twice at Cyn's statement, but brushed it off and focused on not falling over. Eve breathed an inaudible sigh of happiness as she got out of the forest. She forgot about her fear of death by Slendy, and shook her head to rid herself the few leaves and such still remaining in her hair. She turned to the girls. "Well ladies, we should definitely hurry to school before teachers start complaining." she chuckled, before kneeling down and retying her shoelace. After quick readjustment of her socks, and the flicking of a speck of dust on her shoulder, she stood up. Her face was just happy and smiling but the look in her eyes read, 'OMG LET'S RUN AROUND LIKE SQUIRRELS!'

Madelyn
Tuesday, 7:21 am

Madelyn was making her way down toward the school when she saw three girls running toward the forest. She walked over to where they had been standing and looked at the ground. A bracelet was lying there, and Madelyn guessed it belonged to one of those girls. She stooped, scooping up the beaded piece of jewelry. Voices bounced around in Madelyn's head and they created an almost deafening roar; their curses and mean words made Madelyn squeeze her eyes shut for a moment in an attempt to silence the sounds.

Tuesday, 7:27 am

Voices rang out, this time real voices, and Madelyn stopped at the edge of the dense forest as the three girls emerged. She waited until they were completely disentangled from the brambles before holding the bracelet up high, as if it was a peace offering. "Uh, does this belong to one of you? I found it over on the sidewalk just after you three ran off...."

Cyn
Tuseday, 7:28
She bent down, grabbing some of the leaves that had fallen down from the trees. She sniffed them, they smelled wonderful. She truly loved nature- just not being trapped in it. She looked up at a female talking to them. It didn't seem she was talking to any specific person, just the general group which was currently comprised of Illinois, Evelyn and herself. She stepped forward, running her fingers over the bracelet. It wasn't anything she'd wear so she assumed it wasn't her property. "Does this belong to you?" She looked at Evelyn, not drawing attention to Illinois by asking her. She didn't really feel like Illinois wanted the attention right now of all the times in the world to be called out on something.​

Illinois
Tuesday, 7:28 AM Illinois had winced when the girl spoke to the three of them, as if the girl's words were venom. She had never really seen the girl in school, not even in the hallways, but she seemed like any normal teenage girl. Illinois glanced at the object Cyn was stroking, a bracelet of beads. Illinois wouldn't wear something of such. Well, she wouldn't wear any jewelry. She just wasn't fond of it. Illinois stood behind the 2 other girls, hugging her other arm as her raven hair fell into her face, standing with her feet close together. She looked as though she was a shy kid, her pale grey eyes glancing up awkwardly every few seconds.

Madelyn

Tuesday, 7:28 am

Madelyn looked at the three girl's faces, trying to remember if she'd seen any of them before. She recognized the one girl, Cyn, from a gym class they'd had together and Madelyn thought that the other two looked familiar but she couldn't match their faces with names. "I'm sorry if I'm intruding," Madelyn breathed, trying not to flinch as one of the louder voices, a voice that had belonged to her brother, James, assaulted her mind. "Of course you're intruding; You're a waste of space, Madelyn!" The red-haired girl's eyes darted away and her hand lowered the bracelet slightly. "I'm sorry; I guess this didn't belong to one of you after all. I, uh, I guess I should be getting to class now." The awkwardness was practically tangible and Madelyn started to back away, feeling generally horrible about herself. Couldn't she just do something right for a change?​

(( Sorry for breaking my own rule haha, but I just don't want this roleplay to go inactive. ;P oh and I'm on mobile. ))

Illinois
Illinois studied the girls solemn face, her mouth opening to say something, then closing as the girl lowered her arm. She felt bad. Illinois could tell the girl was blaming herself, her face being crossed with her own self hate. "Um, miss?" Illinois grabbed the female's arm as she turned away, her raven hair moving away slightly to reveal her pale features. "Those voices in your head--" Illinois tapped her own head with her other hand, "Do not control you. Take control of them." Illinois spoke in an almost inaudible whisper, her eyes darting around as she examined the girls facial expressions. The only reason Illinois knew the girl must be suffering of the voices was due to the little twitch in her eye, the awkwardness, the sadness in her face. "Take control before they control you."
@Avalon

(Yeah I'd probably be sad if this became inactive. Im really liking this RP....And I'm also on mobile. School is a killer. -__- ))

Madelyn:

As she turned away, one of the girls grabbed her arm. Madelyn turned back around to face the dark haired pale girl. An audible gasp escaped Madelyn as the other girl so readily identified her secret. Well, is wasn't really a secret- more of an unfortunate circumstance. A side effect. Madelyn opened her mouth to speak but then closed it again. The girl was right: the voices in her head didn't have the right to control her like she let them. "Thank you," Madelyn said simply, offering a small smile. "I'm Madelyn."

(Sorry it's kind of short.)

Cyn
Tuesday, 7:30
She was less perceptive than Illinois on the topic and couldn't help utter confusion on what voices in peoples heads had to do with just a bracelet that didn't seem to be owned by anyone. She watched the exchange in silence. After Madelyn introduced herself Cyn figured it was now her turn to do so. "I am the minnow who swims parallel to the tides flow, otherwise known as Cyn." Cyn said, she'd of caught herself from making the metaphor if she'd caught it earlier but it was really something she just couldn't help. It was just her language, how she communicated. She offered up a smile to Madelyn. She looked over at Illinois and Evelyn, seeing if they would introduce themselves next or if either already knew Madelyn.

Illinois
Tuesday, 7:30 AM Illinois let go of the female's, known as Madelyn, arm, ducking away back behind the two other girls. Cyn introduced herself, and Illinois nodded, looking up once again. "Illinois. Some call me the Grudge, others The Ring." She said the last part bluntly, as if used to the mean nicknames people would give her at the school due to her awkward and shy posture, her hair also contributing to them as well. Illinois wasn't really zoning off, as of now, and instead found her interest in a nearby shrub, it's thorn like branches extending towards her, almost like beckoning to her. She ran her pale thumb over the thorn, not even wincing when it scratched her ever so lightly, a thin line of crimson liquid beading up. "I'm going to the infirmary. How dumb of me. Pills, yes, pills." She rambled, her derailment finally showing up, Illinois turning her back to the other girls and heading up back to the concrete path, holding her thumb to her chest as she muttered to herself. "The sky's crying, sad, sad, oh no, blood. Not blood, no, a cut, from the thorn. Dumb, so dumb. Panic attack, you had one. In front of them. They'll know, keep quiet, shh Illinois, quiet." Her derailment was acting up while she muttered, and to others, it'd merely sounded like a mixture of heated whispers to herself.

Madelyn

Tuesday, 7: 31 am

The girl, who Madelyn now knew was named Illinois, rattled off some absurd 'nicknames' and Madlyn looked up at the other girl, Cyn. "People don't really call her those horrible things, do they?" She asked, after Illinois ran off. Madelyn felt utterly disgusted. How could people treat another human being like that? And make fun of someone so terribly? Especially someone who seemed as perceptive and caring as Illinois had just minutes ago. Not to mention those nicknames were presumably a dig at her looks and Madelyn was inclined to say that they were completely undeserved. If anything, Illinois had a specific beauty about her, even if it was just a bit frail and breakable at times.

"Shouldn't we go after her or something? She shouldn't be wandering around by herself in a mindset like that," Madelyn suggested as she looked out at Illinois's retreating figure. "We should really be getting to school, anyway.....You coming?" And with that, Madelyn set off after Illinois and toward the high school.​

Monday 12:37pm :
Pain scalded down Florence's back as she took her weekly bath. The water was murky and speckled with blood and dirt, 45 working prostitutes had used the water before her and now she was 'cleaning' in their debris and filth. But she had no choice because her pain was not flowing around her body from the cold water no instead it hurt because she was not the only one bathing herself, her father had grabbed the sponge and begun to scrub Florence whispering about how she was a'Very Dirty baby girl' and a 'naughty bitch'
Her father began to bathe her toes skimming up over her legs and then focusing on her upper thigh massaging it and pressing closer and closer towards it that Florence was ready to scream. Instead her father just chuckled and began to clean the rest of her body once again skipping over her skeletal stomach and spending 30 minutes on her breath massaging, biting and tweaking them. Then her father did what Florence had Been dreading he scooped underneath Florence and stood up easily carrying the sack of bones over his muscular scarred shoulder. Florence closed her eyes and clenched her fists as her father began to massage poke and feel her behind and its counterpart. Eventually they arrived in what Florence referred to as 'hell' and she was placed in her contraption.
Monday, 12:48pn
Father Took her innocence once again as Florence wept tears of agony
Monday 12:58pn
Father dressed her slowly in a bra with a see through top on top and a pair of minuscule shorts before bringing her to her mother
Tuesday, 1:08am
Her mother grinned maliciously at her daughters frail body as she set her down on one of the unused beds and stsred her daughter up and down before pointing at her body and whispering slowly but fiercely "You really have to change Florence no daughter of mine can be the fat look at all that fat on your stomach it's nearly a pot belly, your an ugly defiant bitch that what you are," she then went to the cupboard and took out a small whip used for foreplay but her mother wasn't playing at all she lay the shaking Florence on her stomach and rolled her shirt up so Florence's back was bare and unprotected readying for the unyielding pain about to be inflicted on her. Her mother brought down the whip over and over on Florence's already scarred flesh her laugh echoing around the room with every crack. After she was done afflicting pain she yelled at Florence to get out of the brothel and out of her sight.
Tuesday 2:00am
Florence was crumpled in the back alleyway her head resting on a half stuffed and poorly sewn pillow and her body resting on a thin foam mattress found at the local junkyard. Florence hadn't sleot for the past three days as knawing hunger ate away at her will to do anything but tonight she was begging to drift off she wanted to sleep so badly she needed to sleep and even though her mother thought it was a punishment Florence was glad to get out of the stuffy whorrer house and away from the abusive criminals that were her parents.
Tuesday 2:30am
Florence drifted into a light sleep her head resting on the pillow and her body curled up on the foam mattress her small body looking like a frail angel fallen from the pits of hell.
Florence's breaths became even 1-2-1-2 short shallow breaths gasping for much needed air. From above she looked like a child
Tuesday 5:00am
Florence was woken by the smell of gas and the revving of an engine as a client drove away from the brothel to whatever idiotic desk job he had.She realised it was after dawn and gasped quickly flinging herself into Te brother and rushing around hearing 'good mornings' from the kinder less viscous women and vindictive 'Where are you going bithcj' from everyone else. Florence went into the chest of community clothes and after sorting through all the sexy dresses and things she found a clean underwear set and was about to hastily grab a yellow tangier and jeans out of the chest when her shoulder was unpacked. Florence turned around to see her father who smiled maliciously " no new clothes wear what your I have you to school and hopefully you'll be raped and killed, but hopefully not because I don't think our times would be as fun with a limp body he cackled before pushing Florence's bag into her chest and the nearly equally weighted Florence out the door

Stopping her at the door and turning her around from head to toe groping her barely covered flesh and then as usual putting his hands over Florence's eyes and grinding on her his erection frightening Florence as it pulsed soon with a duck and weak punch she exscaprd and began to run down the street
Tuesday 6:39am
Florence's heels clipped down the street her shoes the only echoe of sound I the street until the voices came. As they begin Florence continued to walk at a brisk pace like somehow she could outrun 13 years of mental and physical abuse. The voices started to whisper "Bitch.why.arent.you.dead," worthless, fat, sickly whore. The insults kept coming as Florence pulled her shirt down and hosted her shorts up for some reason trying to hide her bony stomach.
She soon verged onto the main road where she began to mingle with students of her own age. Instead of just Interacting she lowered her head and walked down the street as boys started to flock her asking for sex, they laughed and mimed grinding into her but one of them wasn't joking around he had complimented her on her assets and her delicate area.He yelled at Florence "Hey skinny bitch listen to me when I talk to you, take a compliment you bitch" he then rushed her and soon she was being hovered over as she lay on the concrete ground and her pants began to be unzipped and he began grinding on her.
Tuesday,7:30am
After a faked rape attempt was filmed the boys had made it their duty to take Florence to school they had taken of her shorts and top and carries her a limb for four people they spread her legs and called her bad bad names but Florence didn't get angry she just threatened herself inside her head 'You bitch its your Fault you were being such a slut you deserved it' she was then taken to the boys toilets before school and each of the boys had a turn with her and they discarded her like
abused toy.
Tuesday 7:45 am
Tears ran down the Ivory face hollow and grim as she slumped against the wall if it wasn't for her she wouldn't have this problem. She moved schools under a court order that she issuee since she didn't want her parents to know where her school was since some incidents had occurred. So the court had said she had the marks to start high school early and she had started at the local high school. But why hasn't she known that hormone crazed boys would take her body like her father had.
Hidden in in one of the toilets Florence had changed into her little more modest clothes but as her hair was haywire and her body smelling off sex she felt like a whore no she told herself she was a whore she was a slut. Sheleaned over the bowl and got herself to spew it was a mediocre effort but exemplary considering how much dos she had in her stomach. As she vomited he felt herself getting more and more lightheaded before she sat against the cubicle wall and tried to take deep breaths but instead began to take short breaths that betrayed her body and lean back against the wall. Florence was tired,sick,impure,filthy
And this was a good day

Last edited by a moderator:
Illinois
Tuesday, 7:30 AM She could hear them following her, her lips moving faster as words spewed out, gibberish with subtle hints of just how lost she was. "They're following you, oh no, up down, the sky's crying Illinois and it's all your fault!" The whispering was heated and she found her skinny arm reaching up to grip the side of her head while breathing heavily. "It's not my fault! It's their fault! Oh no, up down, they're back Illinois!" She breathed heavily, her mind tricking her into thinking an imaginary hand reached out to grab her. "Don't touch me!" Illinois shrieked, turning around sharply, her faint grey eyes wide as she turned around and thrashed into a sprint up the hill.

Tuesday, 7:45 AM Illinois ran into the school, teenagers hissing at her the foul nicknames, "Hey look, The Ring crawled up from the well again!" a chorus of wicked laughter followed after, her breathing shaky. Illinois ran into the nearest bathroom she could find, her breath heavy as she slammed the stall door closed and slid down into the corner. Her arm was seemingly stinging at the place she felt the imaginary hand grab her, her hair covering her face as she lowered her head down onto her knees. "It's your fault Illinois. They're scared of you, you're scared of them, a never ending cycle." She whispered to herself, a tear rolling down her dirty and scratched cheek and onto the tiled floor.

Evelyn
Tuesday, 7:29 - 7:31am

"Evelyn." She told Madelyn simply, and gave a half-hearted smile. Eve's heart clenched as Illinois named the things other students called her. It really was quite disgusting. She shook her head. "I just wish we could stop it all.. Just.." Wistfully, she sighed, and rolled up her Pokemon jumper's sleeves. It was a natural thing for her to do - She supposed it was because she did it while fighting, something that happened one too many times with her. As Illinois took off and Madelyn followed her, she turned to Cyn with a barely noticeable smile. "Coming?" She asked kindly, before turning and jogging after the two, her shoelace untied, which she barely acknowledged. She wouldn't trip. Probably.

Tuesday, 7:46am

She had caught up with Madelyn but not said a word. Her mouth was set in a grim line, however her eyes showed her real emotions. Sadness, guilt, anger, all swirling through her chestnut eyes as she heard the nicknames. "Most of the teenagers in this dratted school are evil, but don't worry, I know a few who are not." she stated to the hallway, sidestepping into the bathroom after Illinois.

A little boy watched as a man walked slowly over to the bedside of a sleeping woman, a knife clutched firmly in his right hand.
"Daddy! Please stop! Dont hurt mommy!" The boy pleaded as he tugged on the man's arm.
With a firm slap, the man sent his son flying across the room. "Stay out if this, you worthless little ****!"
The boy cried and clutched his bloody lip, tears streaming down his faxe and mixing with the blood, leaving a salty, metallic taste in his mouth.
The woman bolted upright in bed, a look of horror on her face. "Jason! No, please! Stop! Not again!" She screamed as the man forved her down and began to rape her mercilessly. Her screams rang through the night.
The boy couldnt bear to watch as his father violated his mother, just like he did every night. He curled into the fetal position and sobbed quietly. The boy looked up in time to see the knife plunge into his mother's throat, crimson blood streaming from her fragile body. Her eyes looked directly at her son as life left them forever.
A girl in her teens ran into the room, tears running down her face as she swooped up the crying boy and ran out of the house, the sound of their father shouting "COME BACK HERE YOU B****!" ringing through their ears.

Keith screamed as he woke up, flailing around in terror. His sister ran in a few seconds later. "Keith! Honey, its all right!"

The teen boy screamed again, tears running down his face. "MOMMY! NO!"

His sister sat down beside him and stroked his cheek. "Shhhh shhh. Its okay! It was just a nightmare! You're safe!"
"But but! I- I..."
"I know, I know, but that's in the past! Everything's all right!" She calmly soothed him back to reality. After about an hour had passed, she gently helped him out of bed. "You need to go to school. I have everything set up the way you like."
"Th- thanks Siera. I l-love you..."
"I love you too, bub."

Keith watched the clock. As soon as it saud 6:03, he got out of bed, dressed himself, and walked into the bathroom. He stared at his reflection in the mirror for exactly 38 seconds. Staring back at him was a boy with swollen, shrunken eyes and pale skin. There were permanent bags under his eyes and his black bangs hung carelessly over them, partially covering them. What would of been a very attractive boy was turned ugly by years of mental torment and a lack of sleep.
Keith used the restroom, making sure to flush the toilet twice, and walked down the stairs in a step-step-pause-step-step-pause pattern. He ate a semi-ripe banana and drank a glass of apple juice out if his favorite glass. At exactly 6:47, he walked out the door and walked to school, softly singing songs to himself. When he arrived at school, he found his way to his locker and leaned his head against it, waiting for the first bell to ring.
(Sorry for the double post)

Madelyn

Tuesday, 7:47

Madelyn had made it back up to the school just after Illinois. Evelyn and followed her and when they stepped inside the building they just barely saw Illinois as she slipped into the girl's restroom. There was a group of upperclassmen- some that Madelyn recognized from her classes- standing nearby, laughing obviously about Illinois as they called out those hurtful 'nicknames' they'd given her. Madelyn felt her anger grow as they cackled, voices echoing horribly in the hallway. The only thing that kept Madelyn from yelling curses at them was Evelyn as she spoke and slid into the bathroom after Illinois.

Tuesday, 7:50

The two girls had entered the bathroom and had been trying to coax Illinois out of the corner for several minutes. So far, their efforts had been unsuccessful and Madelyn sighed, rocking back on her heels as she squatted in front of the other girl. "Illinois, we're not going to hurt you," Madelyn cooed, keeping her hand back in her lap. She didn't want to make the other girl more upset; she only wanted to help so when there wasn't a notable response to her words, Madelyn stood up. She let the room fall into silence and then she heard something that sounded like another person. But they were the only ones in here- weren't they? Were the voices in her head getting louder and more realistic or was the sound caused by something real? "Is there someone else in here?"

Illinois
Tuesday, 7:50 Illinois had winced upon their entering, her hands clenching at her knees as she began to shake. They were going to find her, and she'd get in trouble. They can't find me, they can't find me! Her breath was very quiet, as if she was pretending like she didn't even exist. "Lies. Lies. Lies. You'll only hurt me more and more until you leave and I'm completely broken!" Her voice rang through the tiled room, shrill and alert as she gripped her tangled black hair. "It's not my fault, is it? No..no It's all my fault. I was the one who caused it didn't I. My fault. All my fault." Her voice returned to an almost inaudible whisper as she pressed herself farther into the corner.

"Is there someone else in here?"

Illinois froze at this, her figure perfectly still as she listened. If there had been someone else in a stall.. her thoughts trailed off as she stood up very slowly, opening the stall door and looking at the others. Her eyes were red rimmed from crying, her black hair cascading down her shoulders and back in tangles. She had bags from lack of sleep, and her pink lips were slightly chapped and cracked. Illinois knocked on the stall next to the one she was in. It was if she switched from a completely different personality, her attitude much more cool and collected then before. "My dearest apologies for the..intrusion. Are you alright?" She spoke softly, her hand resting on her stomach as she bit her bottom lip softly.

Keith stood in fromt of the bathroom door, listening to the voices echoing from inside. He felt a need to comfort that girl, but his own mind was contradicting the idea. First off, he didbt wanr to risk getting close to her. Getting close to people only caused pain. Secondly, that would probably make him miss class, thereby breaking his routine. The though made Keith physically shiver. Lastly, they were in the girl's restroom. Boys were not supposed to go in the girls restroom. After much dilemma and debate, Kekth decifed it wouldnt hurt to stick his head in. Hesitantly, the boy leaned his head slightly into the bathroom. "H-hey, uh, are you, um, okay? I saw what h-happened."

Evelyn
Tuesday, 7:51am

"We won't, Illinois, we won't. We won't." She spoke calmly, a small frown on her face. Her eyes flickered to Madelyn's face. "I think so.. Maybe?" Eve immediately flew into a fighter's stance as she heard another voice, a male voice, legs shoulder width apart, arms poised to throw a punch. The paranoia fizzled away, as quickly as it had came, and she shot the boy a small, warm smile. She didn't even find it odd that a teen boy was slightly in the girl's bathroom. "Hi. We're trying to coax an, acquaintance, out of the stall. Think there might be another girl or someone in there too." She mumbled softly, listening to what Illinois was saying while talking to the boy. "Oh, I'm Eve." she added as an afterthought, telling the boy her name. Because why not?

Status
Not open for further replies.