The Disappearance OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
(( Yeah, this is one of those times I'll allow skipping the rule about waiting for 2 more people to go before you answer. @Brøken_Serenity could you go? I don't have a lot to say other then Illinois is still having a panic attack, so just go ahead and go if you don't mind. :) ))

I was waiting for someone to reply after you did @Tart

But apparently I didn't gt a notification xc so I'll reply most likely when I have an opening

@Ashley The Girl Perv maybe you could come in after we get Illinois out the forest Your mean girl could do something bitchy and your nice guy could try to stop her.

Oh God, so sorry. XnX

I'll have my character just be waking up late or something like so that he atleast has something to do.

Really, really sorry about this, I get easily sidetracked.

(( No worries! I mean, they are in a little forest behind the school, so it is a bit difficult hahaha. @Aobabe ))

@Aobabe and @Ashley The Girl Perv

The guys are out of the forest now and one of you could jump in unless you wanted them to get in the school first in which case I'll post but if not I'll wait for you guys to join in.

I was kind of waiting for the other two to say something before i jumped in again... i feel bad leaving them in the dust

Ah, I didn't wanna jump in until they were in school... and I don't think Ashley has posted yet so I do feel a little bad since she hasn't done so.

This looks really interesting. Are you still accepting people? (:

Name:
Madelyn Thorne
(Nickname: Maddie or Mads)

Appearance (Picture & Description):

red-orange-hair-girl_078935.jpg

Personality:
Madelyn is typically pretty quiet, unless something pisses her off. She likes to keep her opinions and feelings to her self, even if she can be sometimes heard muttering softly to her self. She has a wild side and can be incredibly impulsive at times. She doesn't like it when people judge her or other's and she hates it when people are rude. (And isn't afraid to tell them that- rude people are 100% likely to piss her off)
*Disorders/Mental Illnesses/Differences If Any:
Madelyn suffers from a form of PTSD and slight MPD (Multiple Personality Disorder). She's also a narcoleptic.
*Dislikes:
Chaotic situations (AKA, high school hallways), shouting, math.
*Habits:
Obsessively documents her thoughts in her many notebooks. Pen-chewing. Has a habit of counting out loud when upset.
*Past:
Madelyn was never a normal child. She's always had 'imaginary friends' following her around. Whispering things. Telling her things. When she was six, she was clinically diagnosed with MPD. Her parent's resented her and saw her as an abomination due to conservative religious beliefs. Madelyn received no love from her older brother, James, either and was repeatedly beaten/abused by him resulting in severe trust issues and a case of PTSD. Her torment finally ended when she was 17 after James overdosed on hydrocodone and Oxycontin. She lives alone, except for her imaginary friends and the voices in her head.

Tartiest Tart, yo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.