The Dirty Dead Earth

Status
Not open for further replies.
"It's different when a female ...nevermind." She was about to tell him she liked him. Great. She turned the music up blushing. She pressed the gas harder nawing on her teeth. "Go back to sleep you fool."

Dino laughed out loud at her obvious frustration. "it's all good, just calm down. No harm no foul right?"

Dino chuckled again to himself, under his breath, as he leaned back into his chair. His hand floating down and landing on Hardey's head, petting it as they both drifted off to sleep.

Charlotte continued driving and listening to music. Was she really starting to have actual feelings? She made a turn and drove for a few more hours. She was. She did. She looked to Hardey huddled up with him in the seat. And Hardey was too. She turned the music down, her head beginning to hurt a little too much. The sun was starting to rise. She was getting hungry too. She parked the car to the side of the road and reached in the back for a powdered doughnut. She couldn't reach so she took her seat belt off and turned in her knees bending over to the back. Sooner or later she finished eating.

She thought she should change clothes before they continued. The ones she had now were covered in filth. So she climbed into the back, a powdered doughnut in her mouth. She looked in her suite case she'd gotten from her home in Florida before she left. She didn't usually wear a shirt. Always a sports bra so she didn't smell of zombie germs and sweat. She tugged her pants off revealing lace black underwear before tugging some skinny jeans on. She sighed resting. She was exhausted.

Dino was awoke from his dream-state. He could hear the rustling of plastic wrapping. He didn't open his eyes, he didn't feel any immediate danger, just the crinkling noise of plastic. "She must be hungry." He thought to himself. His eyes still closed, still trying to hold on to that euphoric REM sleep feeling, as it slowly faded into him being conscious. It dawned on him that the car was no longer moving, and he could feel sunlight starting to warm his eyelids. Then the car started to shake, like someone inside was moving around. He felt Charlotte's body bump him slightly as she climbed over the middle console, into the back seat.

One sleepy hand raised to his face and rubbed one of his eyes. He slowly opened his eyes, he was still facing the window, looking out at the scenery as he was when he drifted to sleep. He noticed a moving figure in the side-view mirror. Not being able to tell what it was at 1st, he focused a took a deeper look. It finally dawned on him that he was staring at Charlotte changing her clothes. He closed his eyes instantly, being raised as a gentleman. But only seconds went by before his curiosity got the best of him, and he re-opened his eyes. He had never seen a bare woman in person, only ever pictures. He could feel his heart palpitating, it felt like it'd burst out of his chest.

When she pulled off her jeans, revealing a some lace panties, he choked and coughed out loud, but did his best to keep his eyes averted and closed. "sorry, sorry, not a creep, I just woke up." He offered, trying not to seem like a pervert.

She jumped at the cough her gun out. She was exhausted and growing paranoid. She noticed it was only Dino but flushed when she noticed him awake. He'd saw her..god~! She prayed he hadn't seen her change. She pretended not to notice. "R-ready to drive?" she stuttered. Did she just stutter?! This male would be the death of her, if the zombies didn't get her yet. Harpey wined. He had to pee. "I'll go take him out. Crank the car up?"

Dino could feel the blood in his face, he must have looked like a beat with how red his face was. He wiped his brow, still flustered from the situation. "Y-yea. I'll drive, no problem." He didn't get out of the car, but instead shifted to the driver seat. He knew if he got out and stood up, this might turn into a more awkward situation. Once situated in the driver's seat, he turned over the engine and watched Charlotte and Hardey amble around until he had finished his business. Dino's mind reeled with thoughts of Charlotte, his feelings for her were growing with each passing hour, and now he had an image of her in his mind he couldn't get out. Not that he wanted the image out of his mind, he just figured she wouldn't appreciate it very much.

When the duo started to return to the car, he pretended to be doing something, to try and cover the fact that he was watching her the whole time, not for safety purposes, but because he was a human, and human's had certain needs that couldn't be ignored. He wasn't planning on trying anything, he wouldn't even know where to start. She already kind of agreed to a date, which put him directly in uncharted territory, he had never asked a woman on a date before.

After her and Hardey were in the car and settled he spoke up. "So, looks like we got another 50-100 miles before we need more gas, any idea where we should head?"

"Colorado is on the next exit." she shut the door after Hardey climbed in and settled in the passenger seat. She was too flushed to look at him right now so she looked forward. We have a good 30 minutes on them before we get there." she said leaning back in her seat lying so she faced him. She looked at the side of is face. "Hey.." she muttered lightly. "I'm...glad I met you." She couldn't help but give a small smile

Dino nodded at her response, and started looking for the exit she spoke of. He was still to nervous to say anything. He didn't want to chance him seeing her change getting brought up, he didn't have a valid excuse for looking, so he remained quiet. But when she spoke again, this time in a soft tone, he broke his attention and turned his head, looking at her. He realized she had already been looking at him by that time and he began to blush. He felt that same warm feeling spread in his chest at her words. He offered a smile back to her.

"I'm really glad I met you as well Charlotte. Mainly I'm just happy you didn't chop me into little pieces in my home town." he laughed out loud at his own paranoia. Then he saw the exit he needed to take and followed it. The rest of the thirty minutes was fairly quiet, she seemed to be going in and out of consciousness. Like she said, about 30 minutes passed before he saw a gas station. The needle was just below the 1/4 mark, but he figured, might as well fill up now in case.

He looked over at Charlotte, her eyes fully closed, her breathing shallow. He softly laid his hand on her arm to try and wake her.

She was having the best dream. Not something she'd want to dream just meating him...but it was on she'd never had before. They were in a cabin. In front of a lit fire. They were kissing. And there clothing was peeling off one by one. She heard him murmuring her name. She murmured back. "Dino.." it was more like a moan but she didn't care. And her shaking her arm woke her up. But, to her she was still in the dream. She pulled him down on top of her pressing her lips to his her fingers entwined in his hair. She pressed herself against him.

Charlotte's hand wrapped around the back of his neck and pulled him across the center console, awkwardly. It caught him completely off guard, but when he felt her lips touch his, his body began to melt into a calm glob of emotions. He thought his heart was going to explode, he thought his head was going to catch fire, and his mind was racing with what was going on. But it felt so good, so natural for this to take place that he just did his best to go with it.

He did his best to manuver into the seat with her, she was grasping him tightly, pulling their bodies closer and closer together. In the scuffle, his shirt got slightly lifted and his stomach came to rest on hers. The warmth of her skin over-whelmed him and he could feel his pants bulging. But he still followed her lead. He kept his lips firmly pressed against hers, and enjoyed the sounds of air exiting their nostrils. Her hands running thru his hair made goosebumps appear all over his body. His hands were exploring her body, but not stopping anywhere specific, because he truly didn't know what he was doing. He remembered seeing sappy love movies, so he thought he'd try a move from one of those.

Pulling his lips away from hers, he planted a few soft kisses down her jaw line and gently placed his teeth on her neck, applying a very slight amount of pressure.

She tugged at his hair in etcasy. This was all too much even for a dream. With every touch she shivered under his tough his hands lighting a fire inside of her she wasn't aware that she had. It sent tingles up her spine. Every part of her body he seemed to touch felt like it was on fire. Making a bigger fire in her lower belly. She couldn't doubt she had butterflies. Ones she didn't know existed in her. And her heart beat grew faster and movements and breathing all shaky. This was untreaded territory she was going into. And as everything became clear she noticed they were no longer in front of a fire. They were in the car. This was real. That's the only thing she even bothered to care about. When he moved away from her lips and to her neck she gasped her nails digging into his back where his shirt had risen. She was witnessing something she haven't yet. Was it an orgasm? She had no clue. But it felt amazing. She let out a scream burying her face into his neck.

Dino could feel her shaking under him, he could practically hear their heart beats. This was crazy for him, not only was this his 1st kiss, but it was given to him by an unconscious woman. Was this wrong, he asked himself. Should he stop and make sure she was awake and aware of what was transpiring? He couldn't stop, the intensity of the moment was too much for him to stop or even slow down. But when his teeth sunk in, so did her nails into his bare back. She let out a scream, burying her nails deeper into his skin. With that he did stop. He pushed up from her slightly, but not away, he wanted to see her face. Judging from her vocalization, he thought he was hurting her.

He looked into her eyes. "Are you okay? Did I hurt you? I've never done this before and... well..." he got choked up. "Sorry if I was hurting you." his face was as red as a fire truck, and he offered a goofy smile, hoping he wasn't about to get punched in the face.

"No..you didn't." she flushed just looking away. He thought he was hurting her! This was thee most amazing thing she'd ever felt. She didn't know how to admit that. "You didn't hurt me....it felt..." She was feeling feelings she had never before and she was starting to draw away like she did when she was scared. She looked away. "Get..get off.." she didn't sound herself. More like a softer version. A more broken and confused version. "Where are we..?" she asked bringing up the scenery her lips still tingling and face utterly flushed. She wished his lips were still there. His hands still on her. She craved for his touch but didn't say anything. She was scared to be rejected...like she was with her parents. But she wouldn't deny what she felt. "I like you too much.." her voice came out in a whimper. Tears came to her eyes but she grabbed her gun and got out the car before he could see her cry. Her shoulders shook as she cried a little but she wiped her eyes just as fast. "Uhm, ready to go in?" she got her gun ready.

Dino did just as she asked. He knew this was too good to be true. Now he sat in the driver seat, completely embarrassed. He rubbed the back of his neck, wishing it was still her hand, wishing he could still feel the warmth of her body against his. "In Colorado, only about 45 minutes away from the exit you told me to take. I just stopped at the 1st gas station I saw and then... yea..."

He was really confused by her actions, and even more confused by her words as she grabbed her gun and exited the car. He sat and pondered for a moment. "How could you like someone too much?" He had never even known a female that liked him a little, and now he was facing one that like him "Too" much? His shoulders slumped in defeat, he grabbed his shotgun, and got out of that car. Coming around the car to where she was, she was wiping her face, it looked like she started to cry, then shut off the water works. He offered her a look of concern but ultimately shrugged it off, not wanting to find himself in another awkward situation.

"Y-yea, sure thing... right behind you."

She started to walk in silence. She wanted to say anything....to just end the confusion. She had to be honest. She did what she knew to do best. She turned aiming her gun at his chest with a flush. "Shutup and just..listen.." she said softly. "I like you...maybe even love...and its hard for me to say because I..Don't really how to act around guys at all. But I like you. And you make me feel different...I really do...." she put the gun down looking her most vulnerable. Blue eyes peered into his to figure out what he felt. Did he feel the same? Or just want apocalyptical sex?

Dino's mind was going a mile a minute as she walked away in silence. At this point, he was feeling like he really screwed up. But he knew he had no other choice than to keep on his current path. But then he froze. His muscles tensing. She spun around and trained her gun on his chest. He almost lost his composure right there and he stood, scared shitless, and even more confused than he was only moments ago.

He listened as she spoke in hushed tones, but in his mind, he was expecting her to open fire at any given moment. Once her monologue ended, she lowered her fire arm and Dino visably relaxed, letting out a sigh of relief.

"Well..." He finally offered "If it's worth anything, I don't know how to act around women... as a matter of fact, when I was a freshman in high school, there was this girl in my history class. I liked her, and one day got enough guts to approach her, and ask her out on a date..." His head fell in as he thought about the memory. "Needless to say, she not only rejected me, she mocked me in front of her friends. I never really recovered from that and as time went by, I became more and more awkward around women. Eventually I just gave up. But now I'm here with you, and if I'm being honest, I've never felt this way about someone..."

He didn't offer anymore, already feeling more vulnerable than ever before, almost as if he was standing out in the open, completely naked. He kind of wanted to crawl into a hole and die at this point.

"I feel the same way.." she dropped the gun and walked to him. Straight into his arms. She wrapped frail arms around him hugging him. She was happy that he felt the same as she did. She didn't have to be scared anymore. "When I was a girl...a teen. My parents didn't like who I was. They didn't like that I liked video games. They didn't like the guys I dated. They rejected anything I ever had to say. Or any opinion I had. That's why I always seem to be so open on my thoughts...I rebelled against them and I left. I'm glad I met you...I feel like I can be myself and that I can be wanted. " she gripped his face in her hands and lowered his face to her pressing his head to hers. "And I know what we felt in that car was real...and I want that.."

Relief swept thru his body as she came back over to him and wrapped her arms around him. He returned her embrace, and the warmth from before began boiling in his chest again. He listened patiently to her re-count of the past and looked into her eyes, feeling the chemistry that was between them. "I'm sorry that you had such a hard time with your parents, I can't begin to imagine that, my parents always supported me in every way. But know that you can always be yourself around me, that's all I ask of anyone, to just be themselves. Goosebumps began appearing again as she pulled his face closer and closer to hers, her tones lowering even more and carrying a sensual weight with them.

He smiled at her last words. "Then it seems we have both found something that we want..." He let the words linger in the air for a moment. He didn't want to interrupt this moment in time but he knew they had already been defenseless out in the open for too long now. Not breaking away from her, and doing everything in his power to preserve the moment, he finally spoke. "We might want to think about getting that gas, or even just relocate to inside the building, I feel like a sitting duck out here." He cursed himself in his head for thinking about something like that with this beautiful woman right in front of him, professing that she might be falling in love, but they were, after all, in a zombie apocalypse.

Status
Not open for further replies.