1. Adept
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Nonbinary
  2. Transgender
  3. Agender
  4. Primarily Prefer Male
  5. Primarily Nonbinary
I'm not the best at worldbuilding, but this could be fun if people are interested. :bsmile:

Involved with a struggling theater troupe, a group of aspiring actors and actresses discover an ancient manuscript tucked away in the depths of an abandoned theater called The Elysian Playhouse that their acting company had recently acquired. The manuscript is said to be penned by Dionysus, promising unrivaled success and fame to those who dare to perform the play contained within its pages. Excited by the prospect, they decide to stage the play, unaware of the forces they are about to unleash.

As rehearsals commence, the boundaries between performance and reality begin to blur. The actors find themselves caught in a nightmarish loop, unable to distinguish the stage from the real world. Their performances elicit powerful emotions, tapping into their deepest desires and fears, while strange occurrences haunt them both on and offstage.

So, you'd be writing two characters: your actor and who the actor is playing.

My idea for the play is a sacred grove that Dionysus lures the characters into; he utilizes his powers of illusion and manipulation. He crafted haunting visions and dreams that hinted at the existence of a hidden realm, enticing them with promises of self-discovery and release from their inner struggles. All the characters needed to do was close their eyes, step through a doorway while holding their desires in the forefront of their mind, and find themselves in the Obsidian Vale.

• This Gives Me Plot Bunnies
Reactions: Ardent
Oh this sounds so cool

• Love
Reactions: Orionis
Sounds interesting!

• Love
If I get at least one other interested person, I'll start signups and make a Very Cool and Big Post™ :bananaman:

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Lyrikai
wats yer posting expectations? this sounds like it'll be a blast, but i dont wanna overload meself 👀 ✨

• Love
wats yer posting expectations? this sounds like it'll be a blast, but i dont wanna overload meself 👀 ✨
Once a week at a minimum! People have lives and other lovely rp threads, so I want to be as accessible as I can 💚

• Wicked
Reactions: rissa
Ooh, looks neat.

• Love
It seems I won't be able to join after all, but I wish you luck in your rp!

• Bucket of Rainbows