The Dimensional Intersection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zayne nodded a little, looking towards the diection Lydia had pointed in "Sounds good to me." he said, his mouth watering a little as he thought of eating... It became quite apparant that he had missed out on eating for quite a while to say the least, but, at the mention of deterioration, he looked towards Pani a bit. That particular comment made him feel a bit uneasy for some reason; dimensional traveling probably brought risks with it if one didn't know what they were doing... But, could it be as bad as it sounded? Perhaps, but, he would worry about that sorta thing later.

"Let's be off then." Pani pointed dramatically in the the direction of the unassuming restaurant. It was called the Brothers' Pasta Place and it was painted green and red. Not much more about it was to be said. Pani held the door for the group, while Q stood by her side, hair like pea soup. ((And I can't lengthen this post very much, mainly because I have a lot of other things that require a great deal of fuss.))

Hanako followed timidly behind everyone walking a little closer to zyane then the rest. She stayed quite because inside her head was the sound of a thousand questions such as what did the flashback mean, did it have to do with zyane, or the one question that bugged her the most, If she got close enough to him would the flashback come back. As they arrive Hanako was so lost in thought she nearly ran into Zyane.

Pop Goes The...

Ahhh, yesss...

Hanako and Zayne, two people about to collide. A trigger? Perhaps. Perhaps not. Either way, perfect reason for a Door that was not a door to Open... for a Knob that was not a knob to Twist. One, female, rushing out from a slice of air, on all fours. Wild energy in movement and laughter as another, male, rushed after her, her tackled to the nearby grass after he managed to grasp her lovely, tufted tail. Playful growl from throat as he...

... "Dada! You's a'gotsta take Peeve's... he's a' too heavy!"

Well. "Dada" grinned, ruffled fur and shroudruff feathers as he licked his mate's snout, right between her four nostrils. She giggled again, then rolled her eyes... both her and her male suddenly noting where they were, and the people nearby. And... well, after they noted where they were, male grin turned to these "public" witnesses as he went to recover son from daughter. Not that son was actually too heavy for daughter to carry, but "Peeve" just wasn't making it easy for his sister, what with all his infant wiggling and squeaks. Peeved, indeed. Heh...

... "Sorry, Hun... your mother and I just got carried away. And you did say you wanted to take care of your brother......."

Just like her mother, "Hun" rolled her eyes. But just like her father, she grinned. And held out her little brother for "Dada" to take. Which he did, smoothly grasping his newest offspring as he stood from fours to twos. At this point, his mate sat prim and proper on her haunches, her mane and fur ruffled, tail's tuft across her toes as she gave the witnesses at the restaurant door a warm yet apologetic smile...

... "Please, excuse us for being so forward." She bowed her head, eyes briefly closed. Her male? Heh...

... "You can't blame me... chasing you is my life's work...." Grin again, as he cradled tiny son to furry chest. Said chest expanding with his deep inhale, all four nostrils flared as he took in the local scent, deep green eyes on Hanako... "Is this place Italian?"

Yes, two "people"... this newest pair, already thoroughly "collided" with each other. Him, now standing next to her. Him and her and their offspring, dressed in nothing but fur and scales.......

((Make sure to delete ooc posts when you guys are done. Don't want mods getting on my case XD absolutely no disrespect, they are awesome and have their reasons for asking the removal of ooc. Probably an info storage issue or they like to keep things organized... lulz I have no clue. Might make an ooc page))
Lydia tilted her head at the creatures that had came behind zayne and Hanako. She blinked at them, mentally questioning their reason for being here. She said nothing about it though, trying not to be rude.
"I'm going to go in and eat some Italian food." She said, taking a step forward.

Reactions: Blox
Hanako was completely unaware of anything behind her once the smell of food reached her. She smiled and followed Lydia in bouncing a little in excitement for it had been a few since the last time she ate.

Zayne looked a little confused as he could practically feel two others behind them, new arrivals perhaps? He was distracted soon enough though by the smells wafting in from the restaurant, his stomach rumbled again, reminding him clearly that he should probably be eating soon, he headed inside, looking towards Lydia for a moment; it seemed she herself was quite excited about eating here, it brought some sense of comfort to him at least...

Lydia held out a hand to the people outside of the door.
"Come join us!" She said.

(( @Blox ... Can't wait for the trouble! I have my suspicions what it will be... ))
-------------------------------

Invitation, Ponderation...

Apparently, their arrival had been such a non-sequitur... well, most of these "witnesses" appeared to be focused on the whole eating thing. Which was something "Dada" and his mate could fully understand. And appreciate. Because they hadn't had anything since breakfast, and, to be honest, after chasing each other hither and yon, they couldn't help but be hungry. Still, he did look to her, their eyes meeting in silent communication, both hearts thudding a bit harder than usual, breath a bit... well. That "spark" passed between them, then female stood by male side, clawed finger giving her now calmed son a rub between ears he most certainly enjoyed...

... "My turn next, Sweetness...." Grin, his words soft yet loaded with future implications.

But then...

... "Heh... I can see you're going in." This, in response to the obvious words... obviously, the lady he'd first offered attention to wasn't one to respond, but this one? Yes... "I hope this place doesn't have one of those 'no shirt, no shoes, no service' signs hanging in their window." Quick yet smooth, he ducked the swish of his mate's tail tuft, aimed for his head, transferred son from arms to back, shroudruff flared then closed over infant as, on all fours now, he lifted a leg and showed a foot, clawed toes wiggling. Of course... heh... he unselfconsciously showed other, ummm, assets. Still quick yet smooth, he again stood up on twos, his mate rolling her eyes and ruffling him between ears with her tail's tuft.

Both accepting the invitation. Female alert and observant. Male, a deep sigh as he pondered their situation, his senses taking in all the little bits from these people they'd just met. Yes, curious as well as focused... and not the goofball he appeared to be, as he and her entered a strange Italian restaurant in a strange land with... Strangers.

(is your character an animal now?!?)
Hanako already sitting at a table waiting for everyone to join her she peeked around at the menu curious of what it had to offer. She noticed two new people...things and stared at them her eyes filled with curiousity wondering what they were and their purpose was. As Lydia held the door open and called out the invitation Hanako brought her attention back to the menu her stomach letting out a loud complainant noise from the lack of food, causing her to blush and hid behind the menu.

Beau blinked in surprise as a young girl appeared and anxiously joined their group, confused and upset about something. He looked down at her in trepidation as children were not something he was comfortable getting close to, especially with those who had a lot of energy or were overly emotional. Reflexively Beau took a step back from the group, eyes warily resting on Hanako, and allowed the women to step in as he assumed they would to assist the distraught young one. He gave a wary side glance to Zayne, wondering if he felt the same way. He hadn't spoken to the man yet and he was fine with that as something about Zayne made him uneasy, though he wasn't sure exactly what that was. Beau hadn't joined in on the conversation about the dimensions as he was very unfamiliar with them and was not interested in learning more at this moment. All he had on his mind was to get cleaned up and grab some food and hopefully learn more about Q. Beau did hear Pani explain that Q was a mute and he looked to Q curiously.

As soon as Beau found the opportunity he stepped forward to Pani, breaking through the conversation about dimension travelers she was having with Lydia to quickly tell her, "I'm going to go change, then I'll meet up with you guys." He gave the group a glance, then quietly walked back towards the place he was staying at. As he walked through the front door he glanced to his side, watching Isana fuss about the mess left by Lydia's race to get outside. He looked up and around the frame, measuring the amount of work and effort it would take to fix. "You know if you don't have someone that can fix that for you I'm sure I could get it done in a couple days. You can give me some free nights in payment. Just let me know, you know which room I'm staying in." He gave her a friendly grin and turned to walk back towards his room.

Once inside of his room Beau exhaled deeply. He wasn't young anymore and could feel exhaustion hitting him faster than when he was in his younger years. Even still, he had work to do and an opportunity to take advantage of before it slipped away. He took a glance out of the window and watched the group begin to walk, taking note of the direction.

He walked over to the sink and ran cold water, dunking his head in and covering his hair in the running water, getting it over his face as well. Once he doused his entire head he turned the water off, grabbed a towel from the side, and began to dry himself off. His hair remained damp and he ran his fingers through it to pull the longer strands out of his face. He then dressed in his usual attire, slipping on his large high collared coat. Jogging, he slipped out of his room and out of the front, going in the direction he saw the group heading towards. In the distance he managed to catch site of them, a flash of green hair helpful in keeping tabs on them across the way, and started a steady jog to catch up with out putting himself out of breath.

Beau caught site of the group heading inside the Brothers' Pasta Place, a restaurant he had been to before with hearty options and plenty of beer and wine. He watched curiously as what looked to be a furry and scaly family following in as well. He hadn't seen creatures like this before and he narrowed his eyes, watching them closely as he got closer, taking in some of their unique details.

By the time he reached the door to the restaurant, everyone had entered and was probably already seated. He took a moment to look around before he saw them. He walked over and came up behind Lydia, placing his hand on her shoulder. "I hope I didn't miss any good food" he said jokingly, though he could see by their empty plates that their food hadn't been brought yet. His laughter was soft and earthy, his eyes seemingly kind with crows feet peaking out the corners. He looked to be a man whom you could trust and have a good laugh with. Yet his troubled past told a different story. Loss and heart break, pain, torture, bribery; he was a broken man that wore a mask to hide the strain that life was putting on him right now. He hid it all too well but if he didn't he probably wouldn't be alive right now. It helped him both get through his issues with his sanity in tact as well as get his unethical work completed.

Dark eyes rested down on Q, his smile still present. He watched her and, if she happened to look his way, he would give her a small wave. Although children were something he stayed far away from Q was someone he wanted....needed to get close to. It helped that she was mute as well, taking away some of the anxiety he would normally feel with kids. Beau took a seat next to Q and grabbed one of the menus, looking over the food. Having eaten here before he didn't take but a moment to find what he wanted. He glanced out across the way towards the fur family that were seated next to them. "Well hello" he called out. "You're some new faces."

The waitress sauntered over, her apron tied tightly around her thick waist, eyes a bright green with freckles across her cheeks. "Hey folks. Are we ready to order?"

"Really? That'd be wonderful! With all of my help running out on me, I wouldn't have time to do this. You are a dear!" Isana said, relieved for the help that Beau would give. The free nights here weren't as much money lost as the money lost from not having a fixed up cafe.

"Nah, food hasn't come yet. Service is being slow." Lydia said when Beau approached. She was slouched in the seat with her arms crossed. She stared at her plate, as if it could suddenly appear with food on it If she would stared at it long enough.
When the waitress finally made it, Lydia looked at her with wide eyes that could scare small children. She hit her hands against the table, which startled a few of the people at other tables.
"I have thought... and I have decided I am having salmon with pesto mayo... make that three... for me." She stared intently at the waitress, creepily.
Lydia did not joke when it came to food that she wanted.

Reactions: Blox
Hanako smiled at beau has he came back to the table and sat next to Q. When the waitress came and it was her turn to order she smiled, "I just was pasta." And handed her menu to her. Leaning back in her chair hanako watched through the widow letting her mind slip into a land of daydreams and thoughts.

Zayne blinked, looking over at Lydia curiously; it seemed one thing she was rather adamant about here was food... He waited for the waitress to take orders from the others before she finally approached him... It took him a few moments to decide what he wanted, but, eventually, he spoke up "A burger and some fries... Please." he said politely. Despite not remembering having had food like this before in a while, the faint memory still lingered of the names of such foods, well, that and the fact that there was a menu nearby.

Orders and Faces...

"Dada" mock pouted when his attempt at humor went... well, no one laughed. Not even a chuckle or comment. Sigh. Tough crowd. However, not being one to hold a grudge, he simply hip-bumped his mate, whistled softly for his daughter (she'd been nearly snout to feelers with some bug crawling on the restaurant's walkway, fascinated), and followed everyone inside. Where him and his two hers (and little him) found themselves hit with the full scent of Italian cooking. Being under feathers, their son made a muffled "peep", their daughter squeaked, and they all found seats. Male next to Hanako, female next to male, daughter next to mother. So...

... when Beau greeted them, they didn't have to turn heads, simply looked across table, all six eyes quite bright. Male green, female blue, daughter silver grey with a tint of violet... child eyes. Held on Beau with the same intensity they'd been held on the bug outside. Her wiggles, politely contained, ears catching every word. However...

... "Yes we are... enjoying our second WorldWalk with the kits...." Male eyes and grin took in his "present" family, then a glance over shoulder, a slight lift of shroudruff as the out-of-sight member of said family slipped a tiny foot and tuftless tail out into view with a muffled "coo" of agreement on the enjoy part, despite his earlier peevishness.

Female eyes and warm smile directed towards male, then...

... "New faces wherever we go, Young One. At times, old faces we know, as well." Her eyes briefly closed, her smile's warmth directed towards Beau, though in a friendly, not... intimate... way. Her mate nodded, his grin also friendly...

... "One of those... heh... hazards of traveling...."

At which point the waitress arrived. And, indeed, they were ready to order! Chicken cacciatore for him, sweet potato gnocchi in brown butter sage sauce for her... their Little One, lasagna, of course. Even though she'd only been weaned a few weeks ago, being not even quite two yet (and little bigger than a housecat now).

When the waitress came with everyones order hanako took her pasta mumbling a, "thank you" she started eating a little bit then asked zayne, "why are you so intrested in time loops..?" She said with a confuzled look not a hundred percent sure weather she came from one or if she was really Q's sister.

Status
Not open for further replies.