The Dimension Hoppers Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Possibly? Honestly if its a problem, it could create an interesting dilemma. Then again I'm taking this as you mainly want humans in this rp, or humanoid characters. If that is the case please just say so, but I don't really have any other characters that fit.
It's not a massive issue, but yeah, I do want primarily human/humanoid characters for an easier time blending in, If you can find a way to make it work, and make it work well, though, I won't stop you. I'll just scrutinize it harder than the others.

It's not a massive issue, but yeah, I do want primarily human/humanoid characters for an easier time blending in, If you can find a way to make it work, and make it work well, though, I won't stop you. I'll just scrutinize it harder than the others.
I don't mind being a bit of the odd one out. Just means I gotta be careful and keep my head on a swivel. Maybe the suit has some kind like...hard light version of a holographic disguise, so it actually has physicality? Then it really would make her indistinguishable. Just gotta not let the suit pressurize or depressurize in front of people or it would be pretty obvious.

Reactions: Wolfsbane706
So where is this rp taking place? When will it?

So where is this rp taking place? When will it?
In strictest honesty, I was planning to delete it before you came along. I'm going to be waiting to see if anyone else joins (and I'll finish my skeleton in the process) before starting.

The setting is modern suburbia, no real "set" location.

:O DON'T DELETE IT!!! This is such a cool idea! I can advertise! I might be able to squeeze one or two rps into my schedule. This being one of them. I saved my characters, so it wouldn't be that much effort on my part to finish them.

(Yes I did stalk this after I left.)

Sorry to change my mind so much, but I LOVE rping so much more than I thought, so I feel like I can't just drop it entirely. So if you don't mind me being a little slow on the replies, I'd LOVE to join again.

:O DON'T DELETE IT!!! This is such a cool idea! I can advertise! I might be able to squeeze one or two rps into my schedule. This being one of them. I saved my characters, so it wouldn't be that much effort on my part to finish them.

(Yes I did stalk this after I left.)

Sorry to change my mind so much, but I LOVE rping so much more than I thought, so I feel like I can't just drop it entirely. So if you don't mind me being a little slow on the replies, I'd LOVE to join again.
I wasn't aware you'd deleted your characters in the first place. Welcome back! Just remember what we addressed before and things should be fine.

@GoodGuyReed Waiting on you to edit your character's profile according to what we discussed. Also, space it out some, make it look neat.

WIP

Name
"I am Miss Natasha."
Natasha Lae Pasher
17, is actually 170
Appearance
"I don't look elegant enough."
dancing_fairy_by_solusangelus.jpg
She wears the school uniform and has magic to hid her wings.

Personality
"You should get to know me."
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Motivation
"I live for the kingdom."
Goals
Powers
"Of course I can use magic."
Powers
Fears
"I cannot admit to any fears."
-
-
-
-

Strengths
"I am strong and capable."
+
+
+
+

Weaknesses
"I must overcome all weaknesses before I can rule."
-
-
-
-

History
"Do you really want to know?"
Backstory
Other
"I'm done talking."
Other

Name
"Have you not heard of me?"
Sumara Leslie Ashanira
Looks 11, is actually 110
Appearance
"Would you just look at me?"
tumblr_ndheq9AGlj1slgrtqo1_500.jpg
Her eye is always bandaged like that. Also she has stolen a school uniform so that she won't stand out when she goes to club. Also her ears aren't that large and aren't that noticeable. She can easily hid them under her hair.

Personality
"Don't worry, I won't kill you or anything... yet."
-Irresponsible
-Ruthless
-Greedy/Selfish
-Courageous
-Dedicated
-Loyal
-Creative
-Deceitful

Motivation
"Just some out-of-control chaos."
She wanted to have a little fun. After all, she's still young and her world was very boring.
Powers
"I could kill you y'know."
Like all her people, she lives forever. In that time she may go back home and study a bit of magic. She doesn't know any now.
Fears
"Ha! I'm not afraid of ANYTHING!"
-Spiders
-Guns
-All other bugs
-Being forgotten

Strengths
"Can't think of any off the top of my head..."
+She is a quick learner
+She is confident
+She doesn't let things get to her
+She never gives up

Weaknesses
"You're not allowed to ask that."
-She can be harsh
-She is arrogant
-She has been taught to never show mercy
-She is very apathetic

History
"It's so long and boring!"
Sumara is the fifth child of a noble in the elven kingdom of Athicciston. Her mother was a commoner She had a fair education, teaching that the elves were the only species to care about, and that she should never look into anyone else. She was filled with curiosity when the Dimension Hoppers Club showed up there. She sneaked away for one night, the night that the club left that land, and was transported back to their time. She only ever shows up for the after school club. She doesn't do anything in the school.
Other
"Are you done interrogating me yet?"
Other

It's taking longer than I expected for me to finish these.​

Reactions: Wolfsbane706
WIP

Name
"I am Miss Natasha."
Natasha Lae Pasher
17, is actually 170
Appearance
"I don't look elegant enough."
dancing_fairy_by_solusangelus.jpg
She wears the school uniform and has magic to hid her wings.

Personality
"You should get to know me."
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Motivation
"I live for the kingdom."
Goals
Powers
"Of course I can use magic."
Powers
Fears
"I cannot admit to any fears."
-
-
-
-

Strengths
"I am strong and capable."
+
+
+
+

Weaknesses
"I must overcome all weaknesses before I can rule."
-
-
-
-

History
"Do you really want to know?"
Backstory
Other
"I'm done talking."
Other

Name
"Have you not heard of me?"
Sumara Leslie Ashanira
Looks 11, is actually 110
Appearance
"Would you just look at me?"
tumblr_ndheq9AGlj1slgrtqo1_500.jpg
Her eye is always bandaged like that. Also she has stolen a school uniform so that she won't stand out when she goes to club. Also her ears aren't that large and aren't that noticeable. She can easily hid them under her hair.

Personality
"Don't worry, I won't kill you or anything... yet."
-Irresponsible
-Ruthless
-Greedy/Selfish
-Courageous
-Dedicated
-Loyal
-Creative
-Deceitful

Motivation
"Just some out-of-control chaos."
She wanted to have a little fun. After all, she's still young and her world was very boring.
Powers
"I could kill you y'know."
Like all her people, she lives forever. In that time she may go back home and study a bit of magic. She doesn't know any now.
Fears
"Ha! I'm not afraid of ANYTHING!"
-Spiders
-Guns
-All other bugs
-Being forgotten

Strengths
"Can't think of any off the top of my head..."
+She is a quick learner
+She is confident
+She doesn't let things get to her
+She never gives up

Weaknesses
"You're not allowed to ask that."
-She can be harsh
-She is arrogant
-She has been taught to never show mercy
-She is very apathetic

History
"It's so long and boring!"
Sumara is the fifth child of a noble in the elven kingdom of Athicciston. Her mother was a commoner She had a fair education, teaching that the elves were the only species to care about, and that she should never look into anyone else. She was filled with curiosity when the Dimension Hoppers Club showed up there. She sneaked away for one night, the night that the club left that land, and was transported back to their time. She only ever shows up for the after school club. She doesn't do anything in the school.
Other
"Are you done interrogating me yet?"
Other

It's taking longer than I expected for me to finish these.​
#1, I seem to remember someone different. #2, she can probably get an eyepatch from the school for easier coverage. Past that, she's approved!

Oh I was going to add more to the history... And nope. It's always been those two.

Ok. I'll get something done tonight. I'm going to my aunt's house to babysit though so don't expect much.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
I am sooooooo sorry to jerk you around. I feel so bad for saying this, but I'm cutting Iwaku out completely. I don't know when anyone will see me again, but that means I do have to drop out of this rp. I'm SO so sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.