The Dimension Hoppers Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.
K. Just curious seeing as I'm the only one that has even a partial skeleton up.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Will try to finish mine tonight. If not, I'll finish them next weekend.

WIP
Name: "My name is Annaliece Rose Decarion. Don't ever call me by my middle name!"
Appearance: 5'6", 140 pounds,
4WbgVRB.jpg
Personality: Sweet, friendly, always willing to help a Club member in need.
Motivation: Her dad's a mad scientist. His most recent invention? An interdimensional portal. Seeking to have some fun with it, Anna grabbed some friends from around town (and around other dimensions) and formed the Club.
Powers?: No powers on this kid, but she's the only one who knows how to operate the portal.
Fears: Ice fields. Frozen ponds, frozen rivers, ice rinks, anything surface covered in ice she will avoid.
Strengths: (Things that make them a good person.)
Failings: (Things that make them a bad person.)
History: (A brief recount of their experiences before joining the Club.)
Other: (Stuff about them that wouldn't go in any other section.)​

Last edited by a moderator:
WIP

Name
"I am Miss Natasha."
Natasha Lae Pasher
17, is actually 170
Appearance
"I don't look elegant enough."
dancing_fairy_by_solusangelus.jpg
Personality
"You should get to know me."
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Motivation
"I live for the kingdom."
Goals
Powers
"Of course I can use magic."
Powers
Fears
"I cannot admit to any fears."
-
-
-
-

Strengths
"I am strong and capable."
+
+
+
+

Weaknesses
"I must overcome all weaknesses before I can rule."
-
-
-
-

History
"Do you really want to know?"
Backstory
Other
"I'm done talking."
Other

Name
"Have you not heard of me?"
Sumara Leslie Ashanira
Looks 11, is actually 110
Appearance
"Would you just look at me?"
tumblr_ndheq9AGlj1slgrtqo1_500.jpg
Her eye is always bandaged like that.

Personality
"Don't worry, I'm not a nice person."
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Motivation
"Just some out-of-control chaos."
She wanted to have a little fun. After all, she's still young and her world was very boring.
Powers
"I could kill you y'know."
Like all her people, she lives forever. In that time she may go back home and study a bit of magic.
Fears
"Ha! I'm not afraid of ANYTHING!"
-
-
-
-

Strengths
"Can't think of any off the top of my head..."
+
+
+
+

Weaknesses
"You're not allowed to ask that."
-
-
-
-

History
"It's so long and boring!"
Technically she wouldn't be in the school in the first place, but she got transported to this world (By the Dimension Hoppers Club) and just kind of stayed. She only ever shows up for the after school club. She doesn't do anything in the school.
Other
"Are you done interrogating me yet?"
Other
Alright, a couple things. Since the outfits in the pictures would stand out a little too much, do you mind putting in a disclaimer explaining that they'd usually be wearing school uniforms or something inconspicuous? Also, the pointy ears will need covering once the RP starts. Otherwise, pretty good. I need to get to work on mine, sorry.

Grr. I'm going through a lot right now. (In real life...) I'm gonna drop rping for now. Maybe just for a month or so. So I just wanted to let you know, that I'm not rping and I need to drop out.

Reactions: Wolfsbane706
Grr. I'm going through a lot right now. (In real life...) I'm gonna drop rping for now. Maybe just for a month or so. So I just wanted to let you know, that I'm not rping and I need to drop out.
Alright. Thanks for letting me know.

Sounds like a good idea. I mean, this is a really cool rp idea. :)

How many people are involved in this so far, also should I just post my character profile here?

How many people are involved in this so far, also should I just post my character profile here?
So far, just you and me. Only one other person actually started making a skeleton, but they had to drop due to personal reasons. Everyone else either never posted in the OOC, or posted but never bothered to make a character.

So far, just you and me. Only one other person actually started making a skeleton, but they had to drop due to personal reasons. Everyone else either never posted in the OOC, or posted but never bothered to make a character.
Oh well damn, well I'll make my character profile... right now!
Name: Numi Shaar (Krew)
Appears to be a young Avali, actually 21 "I'm really young, like... I'm a teenager..."
Appearance: A small fluffy space raptor that seems thin for her race. Standing at an incredible 3ft. She weights somewhere around 55lbs. Her normal clothing is a sort of pink Avali pressure suit/power armor with tools attached to the hips. She is wearing some kind of skin tight nanite/stealth suit as under armor.
Personality: She is very boyish, and friendly, but seeks danger and is always open to new ideas, She will listen to others, and will make decisions based on what will be best for others, and always seeks to help others.
Motivation: She seeks adventure, and to lessen the suffering of others. To simply help people in any way she can.
Powers?: Krew has no supernatural powers that she could make use of. However she has various skills, like her ability to use mechs, or her combat training.
Fears: She is afraid of spiders... and eight+ legged creatures.
Strengths: Optimistic, charismatic, dexterous, and intelligent.
Failings: Too serous at times, gets very annoyed when someone stands in her way to the point of violence, she can be short tempered.
History: Krew is a space explorer, and Avali who is dedicated to trying to search the stars, and to explore. She had a small faction of people that began to follow her too, but now act as the crew of her vessel. She has had many adventures before joining.
Other: Her nickname comes form her ability to preform any position on a starship, some better then others though. She simply was a one girl Krew.

Oh well damn, well I'll make my character profile... right now!
Name: Numi Shaar (Krew)
Age: Appears to be a young Avali, actually 21 "I'm really young, like... I'm a teenager..."
Appearance: A small fluffy space raptor that seems thin for her race. Standing at an incredible 3ft. She weights somewhere around 55lbs. Her normal clothing is a sort of pink Avali pressure suit/power armor with tools attached to the hips. She is wearing some kind of skin tight nanite/stealth suit as under armor.
Personality: She is very boyish, and friendly, but seeks danger and is always open to new ideas, She will listen to others, and will make decisions based on what will be best for others, and always seeks to help others.
Motivation: She seeks adventure, and to lessen the suffering of others. To simply help people in any way she can.
Powers?: Krew has no supernatural powers that she could make use of. However she has various skills, like her ability to use mechs, or her combat training.
Fears: She is afraid of spiders... and eight+ legged creatures.
Strengths: Optimistic, charismatic, dexterous, and intelligent.
Failings: Too serous at times, gets very annoyed when someone stands in her way to the point of violence, she can be short tempered.
History: Krew is a space explorer, and Avali who is dedicated to trying to search the stars, and to explore. She had a small faction of people that began to follow her too, but now act as the crew of her vessel. She has had many adventures before joining.
Other: Her nickname comes form her ability to preform any position on a starship, some better then others though. She simply was a one girl Krew.

I totally rushed that >.>

I can tell. First things first, she needa to appear human, unless she wants to be disguised as the club's pet or mascot. I'll bring up more later.
I simply have to ask why she has to look human.

I simply have to ask why she has to look human.
The world the Dimension Hoppers Club calls home is a pretty basic world. I've also brought it up with another player (the same one that left) that unusual features like pointy ears or an animal-ish form would stick out, and not in a good way.

The only problem is that this is the actual character I wana play. Could a disguise possibly work? Like a holographic thing that makes her look human?

The only problem is that this is the actual character I wana play. Could a disguise possibly work? Like a holographic thing that makes her look human?
Will it short out if someone gives her a hug? Will it prevent someone from realizing her true appearance if they touch her by mistake?

Possibly? Honestly if its a problem, it could create an interesting dilemma. Then again I'm taking this as you mainly want humans in this rp, or humanoid characters. If that is the case please just say so, but I don't really have any other characters that fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.