The Digital beast war (A Digimon Roleplay)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually metal koromon is an in training digimon straight from the wiki

Here's mine.

Digimon-

Name- Black Gabumon

appearance-
frostbackcat-black-gabumon-commission-png.99588

history- Black Gabumon has spent his whole life wandering around wanting to get stronger and faster. He realized that the only way to be stronger was to get a partner. Since then he's been honing his skills waiting to be selected.

Abilities- Black fire - dark flame thrower, Skewer - He lowers his head and charges at the target, Dark Claw - Jumps up and slashes at opponent.

digivolutions-
200px-black_gaogamon-jpg.99589
Black Gaogamon -Dash Double Claw - Uses high speed and fires and X shaped wave at opponent, Buzz Saw - Runs at high speed and spins incredibly fast so he resembles a buzz saw blade,Black fire comet - engulfs himself in flames and runs at incredible speeds tackling the opponent.

black_mach_gaogamon-jpg.99590
Black Mach Gaogamon - Gaoga Tornado - circles the opponent with maximum thrust and unleashes an extreme high speed barrage, Winning Knuckles - Attacks with a blow of fists boasting supreme impact strength, Howling Cannon- Releases ultrasonic waves with a single howl.

miragegaogamon-jpg.99591
Black Mirage Gaogamon (see picture but black)- Double Cresent Mirage- fires cresent moon shaped shock waves from it's hands, Full Moon Blaster - Concentrates its body's energy, then fires it from the mouth on its chest as a superdreadnought-class strike, Gale Claw - Runs through like a hurricane, instantly cutting the opponent to pieces,Howling Cannon - attacks with a howling supersonic wave.

miragegaogamon_burst-jpg.99592
Black Mirage Gaogamon -Burst Mode-(see picture but black)- Full Moon Meteor Impact - Strikes the opponent with its sphere of light which possesses planetary-class energy, Final Mirage Burst - Releases the energy concealed in its weapon through devoting the whole of its body, Luna Hook Slasher - Slashes with its crescent moon energy halberd.

Metal koromon is a in training check his digimon wikia the
As for the infant form I will find one

Botamon as for the other metal koromon is before rookie form he is a metal type of koromon it's on the digimon wiki follow guardromon and trance back to prior forms he is there

images.jpg

(I'll edit in on lunch break)

Actually metal koromon is an in training digimon straight from the wiki
no it's not, MetalKoromon is Fresh level, not In-Training, Koromon is an In-Training, not MetalKoromon, what wikia are you using because while the digimon wiki isn't 100% reliable it clearly lists MetalKoromon as Fresh, even the much less reliable Wikimon lists it as "baby 1" which means Fresh level (in-training is also known as "baby 2")

just because they share the name koromon doesn't make the same level, your line is lacking In-Training, since you are using machine digimon I'd suggest Kapurimon since it's the only In-Training machine digimon I know off the top of my head

It's classified as a baby then botamon isn't needed metal koromon,koromon,gizamon,deltamon,kimeramon,metalmormon

Status
Not open for further replies.