The Digital beast war (A Digimon Roleplay)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Cirque are you interested?
And can you spread the word about this idea. If we can find six more players who are interested I will give out more information.

I'm not into Digimon, but I thought @Crow was. Oi vell.

I am interested I'm also very knowledgeable about digimon all the way past tamers to wars season and about evolutionary lines

We have six people interested so far. With three more I will reveal more information about the system of this potential roleplay.

Metamormon I claim him but since his evolution family is unknown I want to use gizumon as his previous forms since like him not having prior forms they don't have a mega form.

I only know Digimon Adventure 01&02

CursedDawn is correct, you will need a digivolution line from baby to mega. So for now I would like those interested to post their desired digivolution line with pictures of each form.
Mine is as followed .
kiimon_and_yaamon_by_batterymanaaa-d6w87jw.png

Kiimon to Yaamon
latest

To Impmon
latest

To Wizardmon
Baalmon2.jpg

To Reapmon/Baalmon
latest

To Beelzemon

gatomon_digivolve_by_captaindutch-d8luc5i.jpg

Yukimibotamon (Fresh) -> Nyanromon (In-training) -> Salamon (Rookie) -> Gatomon (Champion) -> Angewomon (Ultimate) -> Magnadramon (Mega)

That line is good but for this you don't need to stick to the Canon lines. You can have Ophanimon as mega if you want.

having trouble picking a digimon or something? I can help with that if you want :3

I have already staked my claim to Gabumon and it's Digivolutions.

Here's mine :3
Botamon:
latest

Koromon:
latest

Kotemon:
latest

Dinohumon:
latest

Grademon:
latest

Gaioumon: