The Different Schools

"It's not as much as creepy just odd." He was actually one to talk since he already had a cup for this sort of thing. It was funny really. A normal conversation by crazy peoples standards. Thats what this would be. He loved it. He felt a little less uncomfortable. And yet again things took another change of direction. But he was to happy now. He could go back to his normal appearance right after he fed too. He hated it when he had his veins poking out like they did. Besides. He wold rather look lil less sinister on his own accord.

"Odd? Please." he chuckled, "Everyone here is odd. This might as well be normal." He flashed another sharp-toothed smirk, "'Sides, it's really not a big deal. I do it for my friend all the time." He showed him his palm where a scar in the shape of a long straight line was across the center.

Safiya felt a shadow passing over her leg and she stiffened for a bit before smirking. Well, well, well. This class wouldn't have to be so boring after all. She's never met another shadow manipulator before. She felt like playing a little game. She shrugged a little bit, as if shaking off a leaf on her shoulder. She watched as a shadow of herself broke away from her and stood behind. The shadow-her walked towards to the other guy and watched as she tried to flirt with his shadow-self. She chuckled before she noticed that she felt something strange.

She looked at the guy she was drawing and felt his unease, his... hunger? There was something dangerous about him and every human cell in her body was screaming for her to get away but... oh dear god. Was he a demon? It didn't seem like it. Demons could smell demon blood everywhere. However, if he is completely something else, either her siren blood would turn him insane or it could be her human blood that will push him over the edge. She put her finger to her lips, pretending to think and flicked at her fingertips with her sharp demon tongue. She tasted her blood on her tongue and waited for the games to begin.

Edmond shuddered as he felt her shadow close to him. He used his own shadow to cut at hers, breaking it. He didn't want to play her stupid games. She pissed him off. Most women pissed him off. He preferred having male friends. They were less likely to play shitty mind games.

He used the shadows to crawl onto her desk and spell out "FUCK OFF" before allowing them to return to their natural state. He wanted nothing more to do with her. He'd sort of consider switching this class, but he had made a couple friends, sort of, so maybe not. Any other classes with her though were likely to get changed.

Safiya's smirk grew into a full-on smile at his work. 'FUCK OFF' Eloquent. She liked this guy even better now. Good job, Safiya. You finally found someone who hated you. Her excitement was true and sincere. Her siren blood sort of lured everyone to her and she never knew who was true or not. But now, now she's got someone who truly loathed her. And she loved every moment of it. Maybe this school wouldn't be so bad after-all. She turned to look at him but he wasn't giving her any attention at all. So she simply smirked and knew that she'll have to finish off this first drawing before she could start drawing the other shadow-manipulator. She just watched him for a bit, creating his dimensional lines in her head and the rest of it. She wants to be able to express in her drawing his violence and danger. One tiny little detail and it could set him off like a bomb. She could feel it from him and her demon side is feeding off of it.

She excitedly tried finishing off her drawing of the other guy then realized that a drop of blood fell on the page. She cursed before realizing that she caused that to herself to see if he could smell it. She removed her hands and looked at the drawing. She felt that the blood mark on it seemed befitting.

The Grim Reaper strolled the hallways, his scythe floating behind him, with a 'Hall Monitor' sash on. In his skeletal hand he held a lantern with a dim fire. "Where are you?" Death asked himself. His lantern grew brighter when he got closer to a student in the halls. And brightened, it did. Until he found the trouble maker.

"YOU!" The reaper yelled in a voice that could make a deaf man fear for his life. He bolted up to him with scythe in hand until the lantern was so bright it could of burned Death's robe, had it not been a magic fire. "WHAT'S YOUR NAME!?" He asked in the same voice as before. The student quickly stumbled out his name, and was magically written on a piece of paper with a golden quill. "Get to class!" He pointed. The student ran off to his class. The lantern's fire diminished. "Stupid skippers."

Tensa seems bored and almost falls asleep during class. There is a book in front of him to give illusion that he's reading something. He didn't see the time pass, either, but it sure felt a bit relaxing.

Hunter had suddenly tensed. That was.... blood? It was fresh. It smelled amazing as well. He wanted to enjoy it. He looked around trying to figure out where it was coming from. His pupils were so dilated there was no irises only a big black dot in the middle of whites. He was still hungry and he felt his shadow twitch again. This was bad. He hated when he gave into hunger. So he was doing his best to try to ignore the scent. It was like he was defying the smell. He didn't want a taste of it. He knew how dangerous something like that could make him. Yeah, He knew all to well.

He was still darting around until his eyes had rested on the girl that was drawing him before. Her thumb was bleeding and they way it looked she had made herself bleed. He wanted to shout at her about how she should be ashamed for messing with people like that. How she should not have done that just to test someone. But he didn't. He just glared at her. It was all he could do at the moment.

Tensa looks around, since napping didn't seem to work for him this time, Sadly there is nothing too interesting. The first day greeting? He avoids it, on the sole purpose that is frankly needless at this point. But he stays awake, as he heard a door slam, particularly from outside the class.

The Guy in white starts to open a note book to write things. He isn't too sure of what to write, though.

Chad stood. "I sensed your disquiet," he replied in a soothing tone, knowing immediately that Rez was hiding something. He played idly with his staff, collapsing it and stowing it in his pocket. "When you hired me, I thought you were aware of my ability to sense presences and strong emotions?" He tilted his head. "And, may I ask, what you are so terrified of?"
He didn't smile. He knew something was terribly wrong.

Safiya felt the heavy gaze of desire and anger on her. She turned to the direction of the sensation and found the boy she was drawing. Something caught in her throat. It was ridiculous and it was stupid but she liked the look of pure hatred and hunger on him. Then her hands moved fluidly across the paper, immediately knowing where to draw him sharper and when to soften it. But nothing was soft about him. It was all rough and rugged edges and she found that truly beautiful. Suddenly she stopped. It was done. It was perfect. It was the most beautiful damnedest thing she had ever created.

She stood up, leaving her sketchpad open on her desk as she strolled out of the classroom. He wasn't a demon. He was a vampire. That was why she couldn't figure out why he stood out to her. It wasn't probably allowed but she needed to go find something to help him out. The scent of her blood probably set him over the edge. And she couldn't just leave him like that. She wasn't that cruel after-all. Now... how to feed a vampire without risking him sucking all your blood out?

Kelkov frowned. Hunter was a vampire? Sure, that was useful information, but he couldn't help but sympathize. He, too, had a side of him he needed to actively control on a semi-regular basis, and he'd gotten plenty of practice doing so. Besides, he swore he could feel dark energy just pouring off of this guy. Kelkov was immune to the repulsive effect, but he could still sense it.

As Hunter's pupils dilated sharply, Kelkov nervously followed his gaze...oh jeez. That girl over there was bleeding. If Hunter lost his cool, someone could get killed. Maybe it was time to call in the cavalry. "Hey," Kelkov hissed, his tone quiet but more urgent than before, "I can get you someone to kill. Really, my best friend is psychotic, and she's got a pet that could carry someone here in no time flat. We can ditch this room and head out to the back of the school."

Tensa saw a girl standing up, all of a sudden. Not like he was surprised, but simply intrigued of what the girl is doing. Then again, he felt too lazy to do anything, probably, it doesn't concern him. He would simply want to go home and practice swordsmanship, but in a school, it's pretty much impossible to do much, outside of some academic studies. And those aren't ready to help anyone now, in life.

Quietly walking up behind the reaper, I ask, "Is everything alright?" With a pleasant smile.

Safiya found a water fountain and put her finger under the cold water. It was cold but it was enough to close the tiny wound. She kept on walking around the halls, the classrooms mostly filled up with students but none of the classes has started yet. Maybe the nurse's office could help? Did they even have a nurse? Sheesh. Would it be weird to just give someone a cup of your blood? If the scent of a siren's blood was alluring, what would happen if you've had a taste of it? She shuddered. Maybe feeding him her blood won't be such a good idea. If she texted her mom to find out, she would probably flip the hell out.

She manipulated some shadows to roam the halls, searching for anything that could help. Damn. She really put herself in a tight-ass situation this time.

He sighed now. Everything was ok now. But everyone kept pushing along. If people kept pushing offers of blood to him he might topple over the edge. He was grateful. He really was. But there is a line he draws at about everything. Killing someone to feed his own needs was out of the question. "No. I am sorry bt i have to refuse that specific offer." He looked at kelkov. Why do they all try to help him so? Did he actually do something right for once or are they being genuine? He couldn't tell. He watched the girl leave. He sighed as the sent left with her. He leaned back. "Can everyone stop worrying about me for now please?" He smiled and again scratching the back of his head. "It's not like I'm going to destroy a hospital for a blood bag." He rolled his eyes. He lied. He lied so bad. But he was so good at it. He would accept the offer of blood he got the first time but that where he drew the line. And that was final.

Rez sigh. "I know, I know... I can't say much, but I will say: Lord Pain is paying us a visit this year."

The shadows have given her a warning. Danger was looming somewhere. Immediately her senses have gone up. What was going on? It seemed like an entity was surveying the area. But there should still be a bunch of 'em, what with teachers and students running around and everything. Then she saw it in her peripheral vision: the image of Death. Hooded and faceless with the scythe and everything. With a Hall Monitor sash. She wanted to laugh. What in the world is the Grim Reaper doing in their school? She shook her head but decided to turn back in case she might get some detention in hell or something.

When she got back to class the teacher was still MIA. She didn't particularly know what time the classes should start and neither did she particularly care. She sat back in her chair, flipping open her sketchpad for a new page. She looked at the other shadow-manipulator. Time for a new muse.

His eyes started to grow red again. He got up quickly. "I-I need some air." THe shadow under him twitched and the as he walked it was in full view. Horned that were like a massive bull's on it's head. Clawed fingers. Long hair and it was a very strong creature by its looks. He ran out of the class and into a distance taking deep breaths. Blood.... Blood.... Blood....

Safiya saw his shadow as he ran past her. Normal vampires don't have shadows like that. Their shadows don't shift. But his resembled a demon and it would probably cause some trouble. She doesn't need to go and follow him but she did manipulate some shadows to do. It wasn't out of care or concern. But she just felt a bit guilty for testing the guy. But who could blame her? Apparently something weirder than being a vampire is going on with that kid.