The Difference Between You and Me OOC

Discussion in 'ROLEPLAY GRAVEYARD' started by Bryce, Jan 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jackson, A.K.A Jack just moved to a new town. He went from living in a shady (different way of saying ghetto) town to living in a fancy rich one. This is certainly a new change for him. Will his presence switch it up a bit?
    -Character Sheet-
    Name: Jackson William Andrews (Goes by Jack)

Height: 6'2"

Body Type: Athletic/Muscular

Personality: Mysterious, Tough, Stubborn, Funny, Smart ass, Protective over the ones he cares about, Sarcastic, A bit of a Bad Boy, and he has a bit of a short temper. He is nice to you if you are nice to him. He is actually a loving and caring guy. He respects women. And he doesn't give a shit what anybody thinks of him.

Looks: Pic below (I know it is in black and white. His hair will be black for the rp and his eyes will be a crystal blue color, his eye color really surprises a lot of people. His skin color is in between fair and tan, so it is just right.)

Attached Files:

2. Hi there!

What type of RP would you like this to be?

3. This is a modern RP.

4. I'm sorry, let me rephrase the question, where would you like this to go? Or am I just gonna "Jump in" as the forum is titled? Haha

5. Oh lol. It is a Jump In

6. OK lol I haven't done a Jump in before so I was curious. Are you still looking for someone to RP with on this?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.