1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Transgender
Genres
Horror, Paranormal, Comedy, Action, Magical, Fantasy, Modern, School, and Romance.
Jackson, A.K.A Jack just moved to a new town. He went from living in a shady (different way of saying ghetto) town to living in a fancy rich one. This is certainly a new change for him. Will his presence switch it up a bit?
-Character Sheet-
Name: Jackson William Andrews (Goes by Jack)

Height: 6'2"

Body Type: Athletic/Muscular

Personality: Mysterious, Tough, Stubborn, Funny, Smart ass, Protective over the ones he cares about, Sarcastic, A bit of a Bad Boy, and he has a bit of a short temper. He is nice to you if you are nice to him. He is actually a loving and caring guy. He respects women. And he doesn't give a shit what anybody thinks of him.

Looks: Pic below (I know it is in black and white. His hair will be black for the rp and his eyes will be a crystal blue color, his eye color really surprises a lot of people. His skin color is in between fair and tan, so it is just right.)

Attachments

• -jensen-ackles-jensen-ackles-6170954-500-751.jpg
    -jensen-ackles-jensen-ackles-6170954-500-751.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 1
This is a modern RP.

I'm sorry, let me rephrase the question, where would you like this to go? Or am I just gonna "Jump in" as the forum is titled? Haha

Oh lol. It is a Jump In

OK lol I haven't done a Jump in before so I was curious. Are you still looking for someone to RP with on this?

Status
Not open for further replies.