The difference between good and evil (OOC and Sign-ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Aaron Ashworth

Secret identity: Con-artist and a thief, but his "real" identity would be a comic store owner.

Special skill(s): As a thief he knows how to fiddle simpler locks (ones that aren't technology related) and run for his dear life when he needs to <-- (highly mobile/parkour). Before you can become a con-artist you need to learn how to exploit people by gaining their trust, he is good at understanding peoples psychologies meaning he is good at talking. (Hopefully I didn't overpower him, if I did so make sure you tell me so, I'll immediately edit.)

Weapon(s): Not really a practitioner of violence only resorts to it when he is forced to but isn't all that good at it so he'll always look for a way to run away, meaning his legs are his main weapon.

Personality: Aaron is an outgoing person, quite caring and thoughtful. He is always happy and wants people around him to feel the same. There aren't many things that can set him off, but what gets his pulse racing is a dull person. He is just impatient with people who grab onto things slower than he does.

History: As a little kid he use to watch a lot of anime, movies and cartoons about ninjas, they were his fantasy. He often found himself sneaking around the house and flipping over stuff, hurting himself in many ways that seemed impossible to his parents. His father was a well known and a respected boxer that retired, while his mother was just an ordinary housewife. But never the less they were a happy family. His father decided to give up boxing shortly after Aarons birth, but his pension was quite luxurious providing Aaron with more than he ever wished for.

His childhood was superb all until that one sinister night. Thieves broke into their house with a simple task to get in, get as many valuables as possible and get out. They weren't all that good cause they managed to wake his parents up. It was stormy.. or was it? Aaron couldn't really remember but for some reason he slept with his parents that night. He was quite a scaredy cat as a kid. He remembered his mom begging his dad to stay in the bed, not to go to confront them. His father didn't listen though.. if only he wasn't so stubborn. The thieves shot him as he tried confronting them, the sound that keeps ringing through his ears to this very day.

Aaron didn't know what was going on at first, he was so scared for his dad. He managed to jerk away from his mother and make his way downstairs. His dad was laying there, his life slipping away from him. Aaron slowly made his way and knelt down besides him. "D..da.. dad..?" He was muttering, afraid of what might happen. Before his dads eyes closed he made him promise he'll never use violence as a solution to problems. He remembered those words and cherished them carefully, still keeping up to his dads final wish to this very day.

Looks:

anime%252520boy.jpg

Everything with your character is good, you're accepted. :) Hehe, I pictured a kid running around everywhere acting like a ninja.

Hehe, cool. x'3 So I guess I'll go ahead and post in the IC?

Ill be posting soon, though im in a man hating mood atm so it might be a little dark haha

Alright, I'll wait for your post then post afterwards. x)

Okay. Understood.

Okay posted by the way hes just sitting next to a girl, its up to you guys which one lol

Status
Not open for further replies.