OPEN SIGNUPS The Devil's Triad

• Welcome back, Iwaku! While we are still working on the site to get it back into shape, we've come back online so you can get back to doing what you love. Check out this announcement for more details.

Zahara

Edgebabby
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays
Posting Speed
Several Posts a Day
Writing Levels
Intermediate
Genders You Prefer Playing
Male, Female
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
I'm fine being both passive and aggressive in my writing style.
Favorite Genres
Fantasy, normal with magical twist, normal life
Genre You DON'T Like
Yaoi
Victoire sat shaking in the seat Miklan had placed her in and listened carefully to the words he said to her. "What would she want from me though?" She asked quietly, lifting her head from looking at her hands to make eye contact with him. "It's not like I'm very powerful, I'm just...a girl. Normal, well as much as you can be when you're a reaper who can control flesh." The last sentence she said was soft, almost as if she was saying it under her breath. She drew in a shaky breath before shoving her fear, worry and confusion as far down as she could. She stood after Miklan's words, turning to the other reapers in the room.

"My name is Victoire Babineaux, I'm from France." She introduced herself before turning to the man who had just now entered the room, looking confusedly at him. "I tried to get him to join the fight earlier, he couldn't understand anything I said." She shrugged, maybe she was the only one who didn't speak Japanese or whatever language he was speaking. That made sense to her. She gave the other reapers nods before turning back to Miklan.

"What do we do now, Miklan?" She asked him, looking back and forth between him and the door. "Do we stand or do we run?" She asked, unsure of what to do when one of the Four Horsemen was coming straight for them. She was still shaking from her earlier brush with death but was refusing to allow it take her to her knees. She refused to sit down when she could still fight. Her earlier exhaustion had been pushed from her veins, maybe the demon had done that for her as well as save her from death.

"I'm tired but I can still fight, my capabilities have been returned to me by that demon who saved me. Whether she did it on purpose or not, I can do some stuff," she said, turning to look around the room at the other reapers, She wasn't sure if they'd be able to fight too but she knew that if they had too, they all would. A reaper couldn't run from the Four Horsemen, there was something about standing with a demon against one of the Four Horsemen that took away that option.

TheDevil'sGame

Leader of The Devil's Triad
Posting Speed
A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week, One Post a Week, Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
Beginner, Elementary, Intermediate, Adept, Advanced, Prestige, Adaptable
Male, Female, Androgynous
The girl seemed to barely notice as Tsubasa tugged on her arm and began to lead them away from the monstrosity. She began to bleed as the metallic taste of iron began to coat her throat. Dark spots invaded her vision as she tried to coax her body too follow behind him. Clinging to his frame begging him not too her.

She had been eaten by fire in a previous life and she cried out hoping her new end would not be by the mouths of rats.

"We just need to make it through the doors, ok? Just a little farther, but we have to make it until then."

She bit her lip as she listened to him as she tried to respond.

"Everything hurts..." She whimpered. Despite the shrieking of the rats and the sounds of the horse. He could hear her clearly.

"We just have to make it through the doors."

He could also feel parts of her flesh ripping underneath the bandages as he pulled her along. Desperately searching for the exit as the two finally had reached said doors.

It had not been over yet.

---

"You be careful with your words. This is a delicacy from where I'm from. I wouldn't mind brewing you some awful tasting medicine if you complain this much." Miklan responded with jest. He seemed relieved, at least, that their scenario was over. Barely coming at the right time to intervene against the angel. Luckily of all the death gods he was the most prepared to deal with Raquel. His mind wandered a bit as he thought such a thing had been too perfect. They had taken some casualties but it was nothing in comparison to what they had faced. Even he expected more but this only made him question.

Were they that powerful? Or was the arch angel that weak?

He busied himself on making these drinks as he brushed a layer of white dust away from himself. It was minute but noticeable, though Miklan didn't seem to mind it. He seemed pleased with James acceptance of the soldiers as he hoped they would be of some use. His gaze would eventually come back towards Sebastian as he listened to the words he had to say.

“I’m sorry. I hadn’t realized that I was wanted.”

Miklan listened to the sentence offered by the man as he stared into his eyes, curiously watching as if waiting for them to glance at the blood along the tiles though the remnants of this disappeared as Sylvia had taken hold of this within her body. Miklan was not someone who seemed to care about authority as he guarded the corpse for the girl. Capable of eagerly taking it for himself if he wanted too but no actions revealed as such. The emptiness within his skull showed the same grin it would forever show and this was in stark contrast too Sebastian's. Miklan seemed to notice the reaction and pulled away from the subject as he chose a way to respond towards all of them to remind them why they were here.

"We are not necessarily gods of time but we come when we are required. Appearing when the time requires us and appearing when we are demanded. Reapers are never early, and neither are we late. Keep that in mind, all of you." Miklan reiterated the last of his speech. He didn't wish for more talking as anything important woukd be explained but now was a time to simply take in the chaos they were given.

He didn't seem to care as Sebastian placed the cup back onto the floor and eagerly returned it towards his hand as the dust almost seemed too carry it back towards him. He drank it without pause as he finished the liquid before placing the cup neatly back within his satchel as the decision to deny the drink didn't offend this particular God.

Though, it seemed that Victoire's shivering seemed to perk his interest as the girl began to question the demons intentions. This appeared to trouble the death God as they struggled to decide if she would be better off knowing of her fate. Worried it may only further give her fear but feeling truth would be the best especially since he believed the demon to still be within their midst.

"She could want a myriad of things. Her effort in saving you wasn't simply out of the pure kindness of her heart. She always demands something in return for her work... I'll make it clear on what she can do but I apologize if it doesn't settle your nerves." Miklan paused to give the girl a moment to think before continuing. "You need to be aware of how she saved you. She stored away your certain demise within the linen of her clothes. Stealing your death away from you; but now, she can call upon it at any time to incinerate you with that angelic fire if you choose to go against her will... Patience, as she said, can be greedy. If you want her to relinquish that death, you must trade for something significant in return." Miklan seemed tired of playing the narrator as he cracked his jaw in his hands. He knew many questions would arise but he did not expect for so much too happen especially so quickly and with ones who saw as new with their powers. He was surprised many of them seemed so fresh though there was that one interested in blood whom still remained apart from them.

There was something Victoire had stated that Miklan was urged to dispel. He looked at her as she said it and his words were directed to them all. "Let me make this clear to all of you. Not a single one of you are normal. Each chosen to be a part of this dangerous game. Whether you choose too participate or not you are a part of it now." He listened to the rest of her introduction as it was suddenly interrupted by doors bursting before them.

A sudden toxic dread overwhelmed them as a filthy feeling ripped at their throats. Almost causing them to vomit and the disgusting smell radiating from within the hallway. There in front of the two doors stood Tsubasa with the bloodied girl beside him. Clinging viciously to the life she wished for as Miklan couldn't believe what was occurring.

It was too late, but he needed to act now.

The sounds of the rats blasted into their ears as Miklan placed his hands into the floor as the light layer of dust erupted into needle like strands of bone as they began to pierce into the bodies of the rats. Ripping them to shreds as the sounds of the animals terrified screaming began to fill the lobby. The mass extermination of the creatures began to frighten the rest as the bones skewered them like simple pieces of meat. Impaling numerous of the rodents as the brute force eventually stopped their onslaught. The remnants of the rats twitching and gurgling from their unfortunate end.

Again, it was too late. As the sound of a whistle flew through the air as an arrow could be seen as in that moment it made its way towards the center of Tsubasa's back. Miklan's mind wandered as he tried to think of any solution as his grey eyes watched the vent happen before him.

The projectile began to slowly pierce his back as the seconds began to come. It was as Miklan had feared. He was too late.

It was in that moment that his fears were soon realized as he watched something develop beside the young man and it seemed he wouldn't be ridding himself of this demon so soon.

Mammon stood beside Tsubasa as she lightly smiled upon Miklan. One of her hands was placed softly upon his shoulder as the arrow slowly gutted through his body. He could feel his heart pumping as the arrow slowly ravaged through it. Ripping it apart as it proceeded to rip through his lungs. It eventually broke through the center of his rip cage as pieces of his bone followed by blood began to fall before him onto the ground below.

He could sense this happening but as the woman held his shoulder there was no feeling of pain throughout his body.

In what appeared almost as a dream, Mammon's clothing began to slowly unravel from her body as they began to ensnare Tsubasa within its confines. Leaving her exposed as she removed her mask from her skull and covered her nude form with the decorative mask. Her clothing covering him as if too assure he wouldn't disappear from this life and giving his body a comforting feeling. Once the arrow had finished its duty was when she would finally go too work as she refused for the disease within the weapon to spread to this young man. She began to slowly guide the strands of clothing back to her body as a ghostly essence followed them. The clothing also removing the arrow as it pulled it gently from his body's grasp. His wound disappearing and not even showing a hint of rejuvenation as the arrow had appeared to simply go right through him as it eventually fell to the floor at his feet, upon the blood and bone which he was no longer missing. The woman gathered the spirit of Tsubasa as she guided it towards the mask she held carefully within her palms as it glowed happily with the offering the demon had made to it. As this ritual finished it seemed to have taken hours but it had only been a few seconds for them to all comprehend as she eventually placed the mask upon her face and had the clothing return to her body.

This was what she had done to Victoire and now once again she had another Reaper within her grasp.

"My, my... I didn't expect you too require my services so quickly. I thought I told you the first horseman is here. Thought you two would have a lively reunion, since he is, a death god after all. I cannot blame him though, been ages since he was a death God and now has been abused by God for his wicked purposes..." The woman's voice was soft and polite and almost caring in its sincerity but as she looked at them, there was no doubt that she herself, was a demon.

"I'm beginning to truly question your allegiance." Miklan responded unhappily towards the woman.

"Do we stand or do we run?"

"I have saved two of your kind now. I wouldn't have wasted such effort on such insignificant people but I am here to fulfill my deal. I brought the horseman to you as promised. Though he still seems to have a seal of god placed upon him. If you wish for this death god to be on your side once again, it appears we must remove it. If we don't we will all fall here but I won't disappear on you all anymore. It seems you all need a mother to guide you and I am here for that purpose." She closed the metal doors of the hallway as she tossed her metallic mask as it grew to cover the door.

"I shall give us some time but luckily that girl there has already gravely injured him with one of his own arrows. I find that curious but I would recommend gathering each and everyone of your thoughts before we face this horseman. We need to find and break that seal so that he can finally rejoin his long lost purpose and that is to be a death god." The woman seemed entertained by all of this as she finally let go of Tsubasa as she made her way to the mask that sealed the door. Miklan eventually released his hands from the ground as the dust around him seemed to quiver. Dust of bone was something incredibly useful and required lots of power and skill to wield effectively but all that bone that he had used in his previous battle was still all around them but simply in a much smaller form. One unnoticeable by many but felt by them all.

It was time to prepare and now they were here all together.

( Kobold Kobold , Ur Degaton Ur Degaton , Wister Wister , Zahara Zahara , WanderingWriter WanderingWriter )

Last edited:
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Private Convo Roleplays
Posting Speed
One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week, One Post a Week, Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
Adept, Adaptable
Male, Female, Primarily Prefer Male
Passive or agressive. Depends on what's needed of me or the character I'm trying to play.
Favorite Genres
Fantasy, Scifi, Modern, Horror, etc.
The usual cliche stuff. I really do love cyberpunk though.
Genre You DON'T Like
Furry, Fandom
"We need to find and break that seal so that he can finally rejoin his long lost purpose and that is to be a death god."

Tsubasa heaves, falling heavily to the floor in the silence that followed the strange woman's statement. His weight shifts to his knees as he falls, then heaves itself forward to topple to the ground facefirst. He throws his hands out to stop his fall, jagged bone shards sending a lance of pain up his arm as they pierce his skin. He breathes raggedly for a few seconds, before beginning to dry heave. Having nothing in his stomach, he eventually manages to cough up a mouthful of watery bile, shivering as he breaks into a cold sweat. Tears fall from his eyes, splashing quietly on the floor below him.
Seven gods on a grain of rice.
He'd heard a lot of talk of gods and demons from the group, and reached the conclusion that he'd been horribly wrong to stop practicing the Shinto religion. The strange hospital, the powerful figures - he was a trespasser in the spirit world, and the fickle but mighty beings which occupied it would likely take great affront to his trespass. However, he'd made a promise to that girl.

Tsubasa coughs a moutful of thick, bitter saliva onto the floor, legs shaking as he struggles to his feet to approach the girl, blood dripping from his hands and his eye's condition rapidly worsening. He sinks to his knees next to the girl he'd sworn to keep safe, pulling the injured thing into his arms. He tries to stand a few times, falling down each attempt, before managing up onto his feet to begin carrying the bleeding adolescent away form the steel doors and approaching threat beyond.
He felt so weak, so shocked that memories of that strange save on Mammon's part were already turning to fog, though they seemed to have lasted hours. He briefly pondered what the mist she had taken from him to place into her mask was, but nearly slips on a pool of blood which shatters that train of thought into pieces.

Tsubasa made sure to avert his gaze from the people and demons there, already feeling an acidic bitterness inside for the contempt they probably viewed him with. Vuikutowāru's strange accent echoes in his head, the girl's desperate voice as well, both mocking him for his cowardice.
You're weak. Look at you, running away. Why'd you even come here, Hiroto? You don't belong here. You should have died in the armageddon with everyone else.

Ur Degaton

Ashes To Ashes
James sighed at the collective group's statements, knowing he would have to fight once again, and possibly die. He didn't know if he was ready, hell, he wasn't ready. Sure Miklan's strange medicinal drink did restore most of his strength and healed his damaged side. But he was only lucky that he survived the last battle, it was a mixture of reckless confidence and stupid actions that gave him the edge. But this time he didn't feel quite so confident or reckless, as his once damaged side would tell. Nor was he particularly thrilled about finding out what morbid and disturbing powers the approaching embodiment of rot and disease possessed. At least he didn't need to worry about getting sick... For obvious reasons...

"I'd rather pick fighting any one of the other horsemen than facing down a literal walking case of Hepatitis C," He muttered out loud to himself as he summoned another ball of soul essence and pointed it at the sealed door, prepared to fight the death god whenever the others are ready.

Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays,
Posting Speed
A Few Posts A Day, A Few Posts a Week
Writing Levels
Adept, Advanced, Adaptable
Both, but I'm working on being more aggressive in my play style
Favorite Genres
Fantasy, Sci-fi, Modern Fantasy, Magical, Supernatural, Romance, Yuri
Genre You DON'T Like
Furry
Sylvia was still trying to wrap her mind around all that had transpired, and now she had the scale and the hammer that transformed into sword. It was all a bit much, but she simply decided to go with the flow of events and would think on it more a little bit later. For now, she knew that she had a scale that apparently dealt damage to the dealer and a shape-shifting sword that once was a hammer, and it apparently could deal hella damage. She stopped glaring at Andre and was trying to decide what to do next, as it seemed that all the mayhem had finally died down. That seemed to be the case until the whole rat affair took place, and that nearly made her loose her shit. Rats were disgusting little vermin, as they had caused the black plague after all. After the rat ordeal, which gave her the shivers, she shot another death glare at DeAndre...she wasn't one to forget a misdeed done against her, and this man had cost her a hand. A second later she turned and looked for an exit.

"I have saved two of your kind now. I wouldn't have wasted such effort on such insignificant people but I am here to fulfill my deal...."

Not a sentence that she cared to hear, being one of those insignificant people that he had saved, she felt a slight bit of disgust and anger toward this demon before them. She wasn't feeling particularly compliant with those she found herself grouped with, but she figured that for the time being she should at least play the part. It was obvious that there were beings and forces out to kill them, and she believed in strength in numbers. To that affect, however, she was simply planning to use these people to her advantage. She wanted no part of whatever shit was fixing to reign down on their lives, but for the time being, it appeared that she would likely end up dead without them. She had decided the best course of action was to figure out what the actual fuck was going on, get a grasp of whatever weird powers she had and get a grasp on the tools she now held ion her hand, and after that she could ghost these strangers and strike out and survive on her own.
`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
DeAndre still felt bad about the whole hand incident, but that left his mind after the rat ordeal. He wasn't afraid of rats or anything, but a swarm of any creature is enough to get the heart thumping. He was mosy grateful when Miklan handled that problem, smirking as the rodents were dispatched. It was encouraging to see the use of the power that he seemed to have been granted on display, as it gave him ideas and clues as to how to use it himself. He was actually quite anxious to see what the world had to throw at him, promising himself that not only would he survive, but that he'd do whatever he could in his power to make sure that those beside him also lived.

"Alright," he started, looking to Miklan, "Can we please get the hell out of this hospital? This place has been a cesspool of bad things, and I don't think it would do us any good to continue to be here. Or, is there a reason that we were all brought here, aside from the obvious?".

DeAndre didn't mind the possible threats that lay in wait in the hospital, hopeful to prove his usefulness further, but it appeared that some didn't share the same ideas. He also wasn't too fond of Sylvia, sensing that she would much rather run him through with the sword that she now held. He felt that he'd need to keep a watchful eye on that one for sure, and got a few notions about the others that he was now seeing. Hopefully there was going to be a time for proper introductions, because he wanted to know the people that he was going to be working with. The living skeleton was the most intriguing, in his eyes, and actually sent a chill up his spine. Magic may have been a part of him, but that wasn't something he could simply accept as being real. That notion was a bit ridiculous now, considering that they had just felled an angel...or at least something that claimed to be one. He was still opposed to thinking that God would truly want them all dead, however, he would push forward, figuring that the truth would eventually reveal itself.

Last edited:

Wister

King of Cynicism
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week, One Post a Week, Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
Elementary, Intermediate, Adept, Advanced
Either
Instead of Pestilence, all Sebatsian could locate were small moving bodies with rapid heartbeats. And almost as soon as the stench from the hallway hit him, the sense was gone, but he rapidly found that he didn’t need the telesensory input to know that these bodies belonged to, for he could see and hear them now. As the rats ran into the room and were subsequently killed, he flinched, feeling some compassion for these sick creatures, despite the state they were in. Life lost in such a manner cannot be pleasant, if they were even alive at all. Judging by the screams though, they could at least feel pain, and that was enough to make Sebastian uneasy. How many ways can one abuse the living?

He listened carefully to the woman with the mask. While his reflexes were not particularly well trained, being able to absorb and remember information, even in stressful situations such as this, served him very well, and he understood the question at once. However, he did not understand how this game was played, nor what they were even fighting for. Rationally, did it seem like having one of the Four Horsemen on ‘their’ side would be a good idea? Yes. Did he know what ‘their’ side even consisted of? No.

And with that, he erred toward the side of caution. The suggestion to just leave the hospital appealed to Sebastian. That was his original goal anyway in coming down to the ground floor, and he looked at the speaker and nodded to indicate that the question was seconded, feeling that speaking here was unnecessary. He awaited the response, eager to leave. The blood of the rats felt sickly, and the sight and smell unnerved him further. Even grabbing a bottle of antiseptic to douse himself in on the way out was starting to sound reasonable.

Zahara

Edgebabby
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays
Posting Speed
Several Posts a Day
Writing Levels
Intermediate
Male, Female
I'm fine being both passive and aggressive in my writing style.
Favorite Genres
Fantasy, normal with magical twist, normal life
Genre You DON'T Like
Yaoi
Victoire turned from the other reapers and headed towards the small bandaged girl. Her gut instinct to mother her was rearing its ugly head and she had to do something for her. She stopped in front of the small girl and lowered herself to be closer to her height. "Hold on, I can fix some of this and make you feel better." She told her softly, reaching out to gently place her hands on the girl's shoulders. She looked between the girl and the older boy, making sure he didn't try to rip the girl away from her before she could do anything.

It felt like pushing herself into the girl, when she used some of her 'powers' to heal the wounds that were now decorating her body. A few moments later and the major wounds were healed, she left the smaller ones, only really concerned with making sure that she wouldn't bleed out while they dealt with the Horsemen. "I'll fix the rest after, okay?" She said softly, brushing her hand over the girl's cheek before standing and turning back towards the door.

She outright ignored the smell that came from the rats and the hallway, it just reminded her of home and she refused to be affects by that. "We can't leave, there's obviously a reason as to why we're here," she said, looking over at Miklan before taking a deep breath, trying to calm her racing pulse as she recollected what remained of her control over her powers.

She rolled her shoulders before moving to stand closer to the door, pulling what was left of her energy to the forefront to make sure that she wouldn't fall right away. She knew she might, but at least she could give the others a chance to collect themselves before they were attacked by the Horsemen. She had no clue how to break this 'seal' that they were talking about but she figured that if she gave them the time, they could figure it out.

TheDevil'sGame

Leader of The Devil's Triad
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
Beginner, Elementary, Intermediate, Adept, Advanced, Prestige, Adaptable
Male, Female, Androgynous
The girl had been beside Tsubasa as she looked unhappily at the demon, her eyes beginning to taint with anger. Her hand still gripping his tightly, as he finally fell onto his knees as she collapsed to the floor beside him. Her body had unfortunately given into the pain that wracked her body. The demon who had saved Tsubasa seemed to care little for this girl... It was almost as if she hadn't even noticed her at all.

The girl's eyes looked upon Tsubasa as the watery bile spilled from his mouth. The same dead eyes kept their focus on him as the tears slowly began to fall from his eyes. She couldn't relate to this. She could remember many times she had cried in her history but the last time she had done it...

She bit her lip as she slowly pulled her arm before him and presented her palm near his face. Almost touching the vomit, but appearing to not care of such things. She could feel the disease pulsing throughout her body as her breathing continued to become more ragged. The cracks in her scorched scarred skin were beginning to pour blood and pus from the openings in her flesh. The bandages falling away from her as it continued to reveal the ugliness of her wounds.

This wasn't the girls intent and as Tsubasa noticed her actions, a ghostly mist appearing within the palm of her hand. The same spiritual energy that the demon had taken to save the young man's life. She was offering this to him and desperately begging with her eyes for him too take. She had given the last of her strength to this action and awaited her fate.

She had told him that she could take powers it shouldn't have surprised him that she could have had taken this demon's as well. Though she had suffered consequences for taking the power that Pestilence has used against them... What kind of terrible things could arise from this?

Tsubasa would need to decide. If he hated her, he could allow this to be her finality. If he cared about her... He could also allow her to not face this pain any longer. It appeared she wouldn't hold any resentment towards him as she simply waited.

This was not the first time she had been left with burning pain. The disease slowly corrupting her body as she began to calmly close her eyes. She wouldn't expect anything from anyone. A promise she had given to herself if she would have ever woken up from that terrible nightmare. At least now, she could take solace that she would never wake again.

To her surprise, she could feel her body being lifted from the ground as she was brought back up to her feet. The coldness of her body was being supported by the warmth of his as she could feel his heartbeat. A feeling familiar to one she once had. Feeling his imperfect movements as he struggled too walk. She still offered her hand to him but accepted the help to her feet for now. The Death God watched the pair with intent as even the demon began to notice. Her reaction seemed instinctual as her body took a step before she could even think.

Miklan's gaze moved to her as she froze in her movement. He was not at his strongest and had even lost an arm to the Arch Angel. Even then, she dared not challenge him as she reverted back to her original position and smiled softly in return. She had to remember who Mictlantecutli was and she didn't seem to want to tempt him any further. No words were exchanged between the two but the knowledge of the state of their relationship made aware they were both playing a very dangerous game.

She waited and watched them silently as Miklan began to respond towards James as the Death God chuckled.

"You and I both have the lease too worry... Think Hepatitis C will truly affect us without a liver and lack of blood? Even diseases need to be alive to kill anything and such a disease, while it can affect bone, needs that life to do such a thing." Miklan seemed interested by the worry James portrayed and was curious if he had forgotten about the state of his own body. "If there is anyone here who could deal with such a thing, We may be the hardest to regenerate but of all the pacts we are also the most difficult to disease. We are particularly well matched against him it would be us. Though, he would be more difficult for the others too handle. The longer you proceed to fight against him the more diseased you will be. He wages a war of attrition and it will quickly dwell in an awful demise if we battle him for too long."

"Luckily the leader of the pact of bone is his counterpart." The demoness cut in as she looked at Miklan. "His endurance is incredible and even if that angel destroyed him it likely wouldn't have ended him as quickly as you imagine... I can actually feel it now... The dust of bone coming into my lungs as I speak. Slowly going down my throat as he prepares to explode it from inside of me... I saw how you did it to that angel. That internal bleeding wasn't simply from your beloved reapers. That internal bleeding was from something far worse than that but you were lucky he tossed you around so much so you were able to spread it. Don't think he ever realized such a thing was happening until it was too late. Smart idea though to have the bone on the ground target the places your bone had infiltrated. Makes for hitting the target perfectly as well."

Miklan didn't seem particularly happy about this Mammon continued to smile. Even when they were not in conflict things were still happening that could not be seen. Miklan was definitely someone who seemed experienced with their powers and the ingenuity he possessed was quite something as the Demon had to point out.

"As for that girl, do you honestly believe allowing the powers of angels within your kind will be a good idea? God could have intended this. What if that blood she just absorbed begins to control her? She could become a Revenant you know? And feeling that hatred that is coursing through her, she could easily become the next angel of judgement and slaughter all of you if you aren't careful." She turned the conversation towards Sylvia as she looked at the scale she possessed as well as the blood that had formed a new arm. Miklan looked at it as well though he waived the demons ideas off as he looked at her.

"I don't believe you have chosen wrong but I believe we must permanently rid of this corpse. Even though I do believe it to be valuable. There are things this demon says that definitely worry me but I allow this as a form of apology for what was done to you." Miklan responded towards Sylvia as he seemed to await her permission to rid of the body.

It was then that DeAndre's question came to his ears but before he could respond the painfully greedy woman chose to give her words instead.

"You want to leave? The safest place no less?" The woman gave a faux gasp as she looked at DeAndre her expression one clearly of mock surprise. She slowly moved her hand before her as she aimed her palm gracefully towards the exit. "You may go ahead young one, no one is stopping you but let me reiterate what is happening currently in the outside of this building. A war between reapers, demons, and angels is taking place and the last of humanity are trying to find comfort in a city that is being protected solely by Izanami. Though, that part is not even closely significant in comparison to what is happening here, inside this place. Do any of you truly believe this place to be just some hospital?"

She looked at each and every one of them as her cold eyes tried to find what they were thinking. Taking in any movements or features as she continued her speech. "This place has taken many different shapes throughout its existence. Caves, huts, homes, graveyards and even battlefields have been its face. Though, its name has changed often by your kind but I believe now the most correct term would be to call it purgatory."

There was a small moment of silence as Miklan finally spoke out to them all and confirming the words the demon had said. "This is a place for all souls who have yet to be decided upon. It is a place where you all will be making a decision on not only the future of this planet but the heavens and the underworld beneath it. People like you, are capable of changing their fate here. Though others are taking that gamble and there may be at times you may fight against yourselves..." She smiled as she looked at Sebastian before giving a nod towards the young girl and Tsubasa. "And those children lead this godless place... I shall say it in a way that you all can understand. If, let us say, you murdered the arch angel. Wouldn't they simply go back to heaven and return to murder each and every one of you? Why do you think that doesn't happen? This is the reason it doesn't. His soul is trapped here and will be decided upon by this place. The same goes with Miklan, me and any other deity you successfully are capable of murdering."

The last words didn't particularly go well for Miklan as the demon began to fade away slowly. She was not gone for long though as she reappeared with her hands wrapped possessively around Sebastian as a finger delved into his inner right jacket pocket. He could feel a pair of objects fall into its confines before she gently patted his chest and whispered a final few words. "I trust you with those, so please, be careful. If we are to fight this creature they shall be better safe in your hands and this is something I am doing out of the sake of being within this alliance." She looked back towards Miklan. "While I do play a part there are moments where I truly am selfless. These will be one of those times." She finished as she left Sebastian and kept her distance from Tsubasa as she assured her meddling was finally over.

As Tsubasa helped her to walk she noticed the girl who had interfered with them before. Approaching the two with a comforting care as she came down to her knees to see the girls eyes. The girl seemed surprised as she felt the hands cover her shoulders. Feeling the slow recovery of the cracks in her arms as she felt jolts of strength returning to her. It wasn't perfect and she could still feel pain in places but it had given her time and it was something she greatly cherished. It wasn't until she realized she was speaking to her that she finally noticed her words.

"I'll fix the rest after, okay?"

Feeling the touch against her cheek afterwards made the girl tremble as she didn't seem to know what to say. She gave a lonely word of appreciation as she looked at Victoire. "Okay..."

She was still offering her essence to Tsubasa as Victoire prepared herself at the door. She didn't seem to want to tell him why he should do so but she continued to keep her arm outreached towards him. She appeared to be reinvigorated by the Reaper's help but it seemed she was still focused on the thing she had offered to him. Though, while the healing had helped there was still an immense infection spreading throughout her organs. She didn't want to face him or tell him but simply offer what she wanted and hope he understood what he had to do.

Her train of thought suddenly broke as her eyes widened in fear. She turned to warn he the young woman but a sudden rush of disease filled the entirety of the room as the mask crumpled to the floor with a massive thundering sound. The floor shook as the extravagant head piece made contact with the hospital and there it remained as two creatures took their place upon such a thing.

It had already been too late too warn. There was no longer time for preparations.

Pestilence stood beside his horse as the animal breathed heavily as it released a foul order from its maw as its Rider carried its bow before him. The bow itself appeared to be bladed as if it were to be used like a double handed sword as well. It's sharp blades were jagged and riddled with what appeared to be decaying flesh upon it.

He was ready, he was prepared and while he stared at them. He was searching for one in particular as he saw the young girl that Tsubasa had helped.

The arrow was still embedded within his waist as it jutted out his back and a trail of blood followed down his leg. His armor made up of the terrifying demonic faces with one of them no longer moving due to the arrow that had pierced its face. It also appeared to be diseased and decaying as the arrows effects had taken place.

The First horseman stood and their fury was clear. The Demon didn't seem to take kindly to her mask being treated so poorly and Miklan rose to his feet too once again face down an almighty threat.

What little rest they had was now over and it was now time for Sebastian to be introduced to what terrifying powers would be unleashed when Gods collide. Though this one was not alone, and its horse stood viciously awaiting for its orders to be told.

Horse.jpg
Cbcqc5u.jpg

It was now time to face the horse and the first Rider.

( Kobold Kobold , Ur Degaton Ur Degaton , WanderingWriter WanderingWriter , Wister Wister , Zahara Zahara )

Last edited:
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays,
Posting Speed
A Few Posts A Day, A Few Posts a Week
Writing Levels
Adept, Advanced, Adaptable
Both, but I'm working on being more aggressive in my play style
Favorite Genres
Fantasy, Sci-fi, Modern Fantasy, Magical, Supernatural, Romance, Yuri
Genre You DON'T Like
Furry
"As for that girl, do you honestly believe allowing the powers of angels within your kind will be a good idea? God could have intended this. What if that blood she just absorbed begins to control her? She could become a Revenant you know? And feeling that hatred that is coursing through her, she could easily become the next angel of judgement and slaughter all of you if you aren't careful." She turned the conversation towards Sylvia as she looked at the scale she possessed as well as the blood that had formed a new arm. Miklan looked at it as well though he waived the demons ideas off as he looked at her.

Sylvia glared back at the demoness, irritated at the assumption and not particulary liking that she had become the center of attention for a moment. Though, she wondered at the words, curious if such a thing could happen. She figured that she'd have willpower enough to deal with such a thing if it came to pass, not wanting to dwell on the uncertainty of it all. She listened to Miklan's proposal about disposing the body and agreed, simply giving him a nod of approval. Stepping back from it all.

She was poised to finally tell off the demon, but found herself unable. It wasn't because she didn't know what she wanted to say or how to go about expressing her disapproval of everything that was happening. If only it were for those reasons. Apparently a new nightmare had found its way to them in the form of a Horsemen. Pestilence, to be exact. The horse, itself, was disgusting and made her want to bolt. Yet, she found herself rooted in place, her mind not quite able to fully cope with what was happening, though her most basic of instincts were fighting to keep her in control.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DeAndre hoped that he wouldn't have to worry about Sylvia slaughtering them all, because he knew that he would certainly be one of the first slain, if that were to be the case. He had no time to worry about such things while standing there listening to the demon talk, however, seeing as things seemed to be moving from bad to worse. It appeared that they had a task to complete, but lo and behold, a Horsemen has appeared. Now, he was all up for a good challenge, but this was seemingly getting a bit out of hand real quick. The good news, though, was that he had gotten a great deal of new ideas about ways to possibly use his powers after having listened to the demon explain how Miklan had used his and seeing the various things that he had done. He cracked his neck from side to side, still shaking off the experience from the backlash of the scale, that Sylvia now held, and wondered how things were going to progress from here. One "Angel" had nearly ended them all, and now they faced a Horsemen and his very gross stead.

"This fucking sucks," he scoffed under his breath, chuckling at the string of bad luck they seemed to have, and knowing that it was likely only going to get worse from here.

Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week, One Post a Week, Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
Adept, Adaptable
Male, Female, Primarily Prefer Male
Passive or agressive. Depends on what's needed of me or the character I'm trying to play.
Favorite Genres
Fantasy, Scifi, Modern, Horror, etc.
The usual cliche stuff. I really do love cyberpunk though.
Genre You DON'T Like
Furry, Fandom
If the mist cupped in the girl's hand was anything like what had been taken from him by Mammon, then perhaps what he'd felt was no hallucination. And perhaps if he took it from her, she'd heal as Tsubasa himself had. If there was that chance, he'd take it and deal with the consequences later.
He stepped towards Mammon, reaching out to grasp the girl's spirit in his hand where he squeezes it tight. He bows to the masked demon.
"Ame-no-Uzume," he addresses reverently, doing his best to cover up the anxious wavering in his voice, eyes glancing towards Pestilence every few seconds. "In exchange for your kindness to me, please allow me to serve you until I better understand this situation that I've been placed in. I ask that in return you grant me something, anything with which I can be of some use to you *kami*, instead of continuing to cower from these impure spirits."
Hiroto Tsubasa hated how pathetic he sounded, but he didn't see much other choice. Despite his shortcomings, the girl had entrusted him with her spirit. To fail to protect it would be the highest of dishonors.

Wister

King of Cynicism
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
Elementary, Intermediate, Adept, Advanced
Either
This lobby was the setting for all sorts of fantastic events that Sebastian had never even considered the possibility of. However, it seemed that this place was chosen, and so was he? Truly, he was uncertain as to whether or not he even believed in fate, but he supposed there were at least decisions that could be made by higher powers, though he did tend to hope that he was the agent of his own actions in most ways, and had simply ended up here by chance.

With explanation, the possibility seemed less and less likely. Purgatory. To decide the fate of worlds, both of the living and dead - it was much more than he could have ever expected. A faint mirage of his past life came to mind. He didn’t deserve this power, not after he was only here to prove he was good. But then, perhaps this was a test of his virtue. He couldn’t be sure though, given the contradictory nature of fate and free will.

At the demons presence around him, he stood very still. He was startled by her presence, and his face paled. It wasn’t that he avoided touch, but he minimized it when possible. The lingering perception of grime on his skin from the rats of Pestilence did not do anything to help the sensation of being violated.

While he had mostly decided upon remaining in the hospital to do what he could to be a positive force in the world, he became anchored to it through her gift to him and his supposed allies. She implied it would be of use, and he wondered how much others knew of their individual strengths and weaknesses. Not that his was particularly concealed in anyway, especially not to anyone with experience with the Pacts, but the same wariness was also turned to Miklan. It wasn’t enough to not ally with the death god, but just added to how disturbing the situation was.

Sebastian noted the healing that had occurred in this room - he was impressed at the regenerative abilities of others to a degree, being a skill that he himself did not have, largely. But his mind only glazed over this feeling, as it was heavily diluted by the anxiety of what was to come.

When Pestilence came, Sebastian made an effort to clear his mind to some degree, to at least determine how to face this threat. All he could think of was, at the very least, he could likely use white blood cells in the recently collected blood to front immune responses when necessary, but then what? In thinking back to the conversation that had occurred previously, he remembered something about a seal? That he was and could again be a death god? And the girl.

He saw the attention on her now. The girl that he had not paid much attention to before, due to all the rats and the general sensory overload from pestilence. He saw the arrow and made sense of the situation. He very slowly backed away as he turned to have his right side face the Horseman. His goal was to be unintimidating. He felt that movement alone would draw attention to himself, so maybe if he made a motion of retreat in the process, he would be paid less mind to. In doing this, he held onto the front opening of his suit jacket with his right hand, and attempted to determine what was put inside his pocket with the other.

All the while, he kept his attention on the grotesque Horseman, but never looked directly at his eyes. The thought crossed his mind that retreat indicated weakness, and such did disease prey on, but he figured that there was no point in questioning his course of action now, and he did want to know what sort of objects he now had? Whether they were of use in battle or simply something to protect would be yet to determine, and truly he doubted whether he would recognize the shape if it was any artifact of the supernatural.

James swallowed hard as the furious Horseman ominously appeared before the sorely unprepared group. If it wasn't for the fact that he had another death god on his side, he'd probably of fled by now. Even so, he knew he wouldn't be able to do much if he used all of his energy at once like last time. James held his breath as he waited for someone to make a move. If Pestilence didn't kill him, then the tension surely would. It's so thick you could literally see it, or maybe that was just the grim miasma of sickness the Horseman passively irradiated. He sure as hell wasn't going to attack first. But if push comes to shove, he would use the Aztec warriors Miklan gifted to him to at least buy the younger and less mentally prepared individuals of their group some time to escape. But he knew they wouldn't have anywhere to run, the universe was closing in on them and fast.