OPEN SIGNUPS The Devil's Triad

• Welcome back, Iwaku! While we are still working on the site to get it back into shape, we've come back online so you can get back to doing what you love. Check out this announcement for more details.

( Ur Degaton Ur Degaton , Zahara Zahara , WanderingWriter WanderingWriter , Kobold Kobold )

"Underhanded?... Is that what you believe justice is? Justice is finding the balance this world needs. If a human decides to take someones life than it is only righteous for justice to take their's away. If someone inflicts torture than torture will come to them. That is only fair, though whatever I inflict in you I shall also feel but I promise you that I can survive it more than any one of you here can." The Angel seemed thrilled about this combat as the immense feeling of pain trembled throughout their body. They seemed ecstatic about facing people who could actually fight back and they seemed even more convinced that they would be capable of winning. Even though they had a patron of death they seemed weak. They would need to back him up if they were to have any chance in this.

Miklan felt the brutality of the attacks as the hammer the angel wielded began to collide against the structures of bones Miklan continued to summon to defend himself. As the angel continued to smash through each and every one of the bones as the pieces shattered across the floor. Miklan noticed James and raised one of his arms as the searing pain began to disappear. Though while it was still there it at least allowed the Reaper to breathe a little easier now as the searing pain had dulled to a burning coal in his stomach. Not like the iron rod before but Miklan seemed to have had an idea as the pain seemed to have been summoned into Miklan's fist.

"It is time for you too choose, Justice... Raquel." Miklan grinned as he launched his hand in synchronization with James.

The Angel had suddenly realized the position he was in as he had little choice but to react as he swung his hammer towards the more valuable target, the Aztec God of Death as he felt a searing blaze rip through his arm as he yelled in anger. James has seared the Angel's hand clean off and the scale had collapsed against the floor. Though, there was barely any time to think as the hammer that ripped through the air towards Miklan as the Death God rammed his hand in response towards the hammer. The explosion was instantaneous as the ground shook and the noise blasted around them. It sent James tumbling backwards as Miklan's arm erupted from his body as he created a wall to catch him as he smashed through it before colliding into the wall of the hospital for the second time.

The Angel himself scattered across the lobby as a trail of blood streaked across the ground. Rubble, bone, and debris was everywhere. The Angel had found himself next to someone though. It was Sylvia and he noticed something else beside the woman as well. His hand holding the scale was beside her. He pressed the stub of his arm onto the ground as he brought himself back up from the floor.

He would get that scale back and he would make sure to kill the rest quickly before making those two specifically suffer. He noticed Victiore by herself as he remembered her being the reason for the bodies of flesh and noticed DeAndre as well. Maybe they all deserved to be killed slowly. Maybe, he would assure that for justice. He coughed as he made his way towards the scale as he looked at the woman who was next to it. This was not the image people imagined an angel to be, bloody, ruthless and hungry for vengeance. Even that, didn't seem to dull the belief that the angel would come out victorious.

Raquel was not someone who died easily if anything he became harder to kill as he came closer to death. Even with these God's of death around him there was an energy that invaded each and everyone of their minds.

That life was stubborn regardless of how close death came. And even if it was right beside it, life did not seem to care.

---

"Why you? Why not you? We can't make what is happening stop. It is impossible to prevent that now. The best we can do is choose ourselves what we wish too happen." It seemed a voice had responded to Tsubasa and despite all the chaos and violence surrounding him. This voice was clear and peaceful. The voice disappeared as he made his escape.

Though, as he ran he entered through the doorway as the door opened before him before shutting behind him. Despite what was happening in the previous room this place seemed eerily quiet and somehow removed from what was just happening on the other side of those doors. It seemed as if the hospital was somehow preventing all the noise but that was not the only particular thing here. There in the middle of a hallway stood a small young girl. She was staring into the wall and didn't seem to notice him as he ran.

"Chisana on'nanoko! ...You need to get out of here!"

The words hit her ears as she turned curiously to see where they came from. Her face was covered by bandages as only her eyes and mouth were capable of being seen. Her upper face from her mouth up was completely free from the binding allowing him to see her forehead and the pale skin that almost glowed in the light. She didn't seem bothered by the bandages that also covered her legs and arms and as she looked at him, she began to compare his wounds to her own as she noticed the medical dressings covering him.

"Watashi Wa, koko ni inakereba... I have to be here. You do too." The girl responded as she noticed the fear in his eyes as she looked up at him. She seemed to at least understand the pain that he was going through and potentially the fear but she seemed a bit worried and scared as she suddenly got close and hid as there was the sound of the door closing again.

Someone was walking up behind them as the girl looked at the person as she peered from Tsubasa's side as she got him to turn around and see.

Standing there was an old man wearing a professional white suit with a cane at his side. He leaned over slightly as he looked at the two in the hallway but he was not alone. A woman whose face was covered by a luxurious black veil and wore formal black clothing in contrast to the man. She also appeared fairly young and seemed to be a caretaker as she followed slightly behind the older man.

The woman began to talk as she looked towards Tsubasa and the voice was recognizable. It was the same familiar voice that had spoken to him when he was panicking and scared. It was peaceful and serene and it created a calm within this already empty and boring hallway.

"You asked to make this stop? Yes? Then here we are, to make a deal with you Tsubasa. We can promise to end it for you if you truly wish." The woman responded as the young girl clutched onto Tsubasa's clothes as she looked at the pair. Her white dress moved as if there was somehow wind in this hallway but there didn't seem nothing of the sort. Though as Tsubasa looked down at her it seemed as if her dress seemed to be moving towards the pair that had joined into their conversation.

They had not even introduced themselves yet but they didn't seem to care for such a thing. The old man had an empty expression as he had straight shoulder length hair with piercing blue eyes. Even though he hadn't spoken his gaze seemed to be interested in the two. Almost as if he was looking through them or inside of them to see what he would find.

They were a strange pair and not only that but had somehow come from the chaos that was behind the two doors. The woman seemed to be the only one who would speak and she seemed to be awaiting for Tsubasa's answer as the quietness of the hallway surrounded them all.

(I hope you Enjoy this Degaton! And I am still alive so not dead yet!)​

Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Private Convo Roleplays
Posting Speed
One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week, One Post a Week, Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
Adept, Adaptable
Genders You Prefer Playing
Male, Female, Primarily Prefer Male
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
Passive or agressive. Depends on what's needed of me or the character I'm trying to play.
Favorite Genres
Fantasy, Scifi, Modern, Horror, etc.
The usual cliche stuff. I really do love cyberpunk though.
Genre You DON'T Like
Furry, Fandom
Tsubasa stands in a neutral posture - his arms, legs, and fingers are spread to allow him versatility in his movement, should he need to flee. He looked in confusion between the young girl, the old man, and the woman who seemed to speak with him without even moving her mouth.
"I do," he said, voice strained with stress. "I need to get out of here, and you people should to. That knight person seems intent on killing us all."
Tsubasa started walking further away from the door he had entered through, stopping to think a moment before gently gripping the girl by the arm and leading her away as well. This course took him closer to the old man and his caretaker, who obstructed the path. The young man stopped before them.
"So, please, you should evacuate with us. I'm not someone who can put a stop to this, so I really don't need to be here."

He didn't understand what the woman and child said about him needing to be here. He couldn't defend himself, and fell apart in stressful situations. What use would he be if he stayed?

Ur Degaton

Ashes To Ashes
James laid on the ground, on the verge of unconciousness due to the angels previous explosion. It seemed his plan had worked, scratch that, it seemed his reckless attack on the angel worked. He wasn't much of a strategist, but even he knew that it was a stupid idea. But he wouldn't of done it any other way. He was a do first, plan ahead later kind of guy.

He most likely would've succumbed to unconciousness if the angel wasn't so bright, but even so, he was happy he was able to get a shot in."Hell yeah, how does it feel?!" He mocked the angel while stumbling to his feet. "I bet you haven't had your ass beaten before," He said, walking next to Miklan while still holding his damaged side. Noticing the pain had considerably decreased.

As he watched the now handicapped angel begin to move again, he realized it was heading for scale with the severed hand him and Miklan cut off." Oh shit, Miklan, the scale!!" He told the death god, pointing to the holy relic that laid in the rubble and destruction created by their combined attacks. James didn't know what do, he was completely drained of his power and couldn't muster another attack, unless he wanted to seriously injure his soul. Aka, himself.

Last edited:
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays,
Posting Speed
A Few Posts A Day, A Few Posts a Week
Writing Levels
Adept, Advanced, Adaptable
Both, but I'm working on being more aggressive in my play style
Favorite Genres
Fantasy, Sci-fi, Modern Fantasy, Magical, Supernatural, Romance, Yuri
Genre You DON'T Like
Furry
DeAndre was nearly leveled by the pain that had shot through his body, he had never anticipated such a thing happening. The pain was to the point that he doubled over and coughed up blood, his legs becoming weak and giving out under him. The hammer's explosive power didn't help much either, knocking him back on his ass, where he could barely manage to pick himself up to see what was happening. This Angel was no joke, he wanted them dead, and he didn't seem to care that he was completely outnumbered or on the tail end of a beating. The vision that he had earlier played in his mind as he watched the scene unfold before him. He wished he could throw it all away like it was just a simple dream, but it had been anything but that. He struggled to get to all fours, and then crawled to the nearest wall to use to aid himself in standing. He felt drained, and didn't even have the strength to lift his body to its feet.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sylvia had been like a cactus, rooted in place and stupefied by the whole ordeal. She had been stunned from the Angel had tried to kill her up until now. Her eyes had been unfocused for a while, feeling like she was watching these events play out in a dream or something. She wasn't even knocked out of it when the powerful explosion happened and she was thrown into the wall. She did now taste that coppery blood taste in her mouth, and she could tell that her body was sore. Her surroundings were a mess; blood, half-arm holding a scale, mangled angel crawling in her direction. It was the shout that brought her focus back. Someone shouting about the scale. She reached out for the scale, snatching it up as she got to her feet, and using the scale like a bat, she was swung it at the wall to smash the angel hand off of it. She considered for a moment, bashing the angel in the face with the scale, but she feared that it would have no effect, and she'd just be giving him what he wanted. She figured, it was best to take it toward the one that had fought with the angel and ask him. "Miklan, huh?" she said as she stumbled their way, "Any chance ramming this into face will kill him?" She had been playing passenger to this whole affair, and figured it was high time they got this angel the hell out of their lives.

Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays
Posting Speed
Several Posts a Day
Writing Levels
Intermediate
Male, Female
I'm fine being both passive and aggressive in my writing style.
Favorite Genres
Fantasy, normal with magical twist, normal life
Genre You DON'T Like
Yaoi
Victoire watched the battle before her from her knees and slowly pulled herself to her feet, ignoring the bone-deep exhaustion she felt. She looked around the room and her eyes stopped on someone she didn’t know, holding onto a young girl and speaking to an old man. He was a reaper obviously but he seemed to be running from their fight. She would not allow that to happen. Moving over to him while trying to avoid getting hit by a flying fist or shrapnel, she stopped beside him.

She could feel the pain radiating from his body and gave him a smile. “I’m Victoire, I’m a reaper just like you and if you give me three seconds, I can heal you and you can help us,” she told him, hoping and praying that he would let her. “Please, we need all of us to beat the angel. Miklan needs our help.” She looked over her shoulder to watch Miklan and the angel for a moment before her eyes went over the other reapers in the room.

She called upon her pact quickly and sent out a wave of energy towards her fellow reapers, watching the larger of their wounds heal quickly as she forced the pieces of flesh to mend together again. It forced her to wobble on her legs, normally she would only do this to one person at a time but it was required now that she opened her field of focus. She turned back to the man in front of her and gave him a pleading look.

“Please. We can only do this when all of us work together. I know you don’t know me and I don’t know you but we are both reapers, we have a connection that can be used to help others,” she said, almost begging to keep him there in the hospital. “I don’t know what pact you are but I know you can use it to help us, even if it’s just healing the others or if it’s sending something at the angel to weaken him.” Her voice was loud to be heard over the commotion behind them but she tried to keep her face welcoming, it was usually what got people to help her.

She turned around again and focused quickly on Miklan’s useless arm, feeling some more exhaustion settle in her body as she forced flesh to mold around it, making it useful to him once again. This would help the battle, having two arms was always better than one after all. She turned to the angel and watched as she made more flesh fall directly off of the angel, limiting movement even more, and certain sections, especially those around joints, turn to stone to limit his movement even more.

She turned back to the man and gave him the most pleading look she could manage.

“Please.”

"We shall offer you a deal."

The words were soothing, motherly even, as they reached his ears. Giving a calming and peaceful sense as she seemed to notice the skittish movements that Tsubasa had made.

"You cannot run forever, but we may be able to help you leave this place if you wish."

Her delicately designed veil hid wherever her eyes chose to rest. Though, despite this, she was undoubtedly staring into Tsubasa's face as she said these words. There was an odd moment of silence as the peace and serenity surrounded them all before it was eventually broken by the old man beside the young woman. He was looking at Tsubasa as well however, his gaze was the opposite of that of the woman. As his face was clearly displayed with an unamused look as a bitter cold began to run up Tsubasa's spine.

"I do not fear that angel. Nor the series of events we were all unfortunately given. It appears you have no understanding of our current situation but that truth shall be revealed to you soon." The overwhelming presence of this old man made itself clear as he spoke. He knew more than he let on and eventually tugged at the woman beside him as they began to move to the side of the hallway allowing for Tsubasa too pass.

"Just to give you a hint of advice, what this new person says to you is real. I shall continue to provide my offer if you ever wish to take it. I can free you from this place but you must offer that girl. You are an incredibly lucky one to have that one find you. She is particularly my least favorite from among them." He responded as the girl beside Tsubasa was trembling as she shook. It seemed that these two had known each other and were very aware of who the other was.

The girl began whispering words to herself though Tsubasa could only hear a fraction of some words.

"... They did it..."

---

The lobby was a mess of destruction as an immense amount of bone covered the entirety of the floor. Miklan himself had obtained lots of damage as his rib cage was also shattered from the explosive damage that the hammer had created. Though, this didn't seem to particularly bother Miklan as he reached into a pouch at his hip and began to pull a long piece of thread as he placed the end of it within his mouth. Along the thread were numerous tiny skeletal bodies that were all chained by their mouths to this thread. They were about the size of a babies hand as the Aztec death god began to crack a few of the bodies with his hand free now of the thread. As he did this, the cracked bones of his body began to heal as the remnants of his arm began to slowly appear. He did not wait for his arm too entirely heal though as he realized what James was saying was true.

He immediately raised his arm to prevent the Angel from reaching his intended target as the pieces of bone scattered throughout the floor suddenly expanded. Growing into sharp, needle like structures as they raced towards their intended target and began to pierce the angel from all angels. Slicing into his body as they forced themselves into his body.

The angel continued to move as the sharp pieces of bone began to sink deeper into his flesh but this didn't seem to bother the angel as they eventually stopped from the sheer amount of bone stabbing into him. Miklan seemed to struggle though as he continued to hold his hand in the air as he tried to prevent the angel from moving. The immense power and strength this creature seemed to have despite numerous injuries proved to the Reapers how powerful life was within the angels. Especially the Arch Angels who were in deep contrast to the Reaper's and their powers

As the violent ordeal continued, Miklan had noticed Sylvia reaching for the scale. He was unable to warn her of touching an angelic artifact, something that would undoubtedly leave to the annihilation of anything else that would touch it. It was too late now and as he watched her pick it up, he almost froze as the Arch Angel himself widened his eyes as she lifted it from the floor and smashed it against the wall to rid of his hand.

This Reaper was touching something that was specifically given to the angels. Something with an age that triumphed even the Angel itself and the God of death in this very room. These items were specifically described only to those that could wield them and any who could touch them were incredibly rare.

Even the creator, devil, and death gods had to be wary of such things. They were tools that rivaled them and it was important to keep them from being stolen by any others no matter the consequences and she had simply picked it up.

The Angel's face was in shock, despite the piercings by the thousands of needle like bones throughout his body or even losing his arm, it was this that had finally surprised this heavenly being.

As Sylvia made her way towards Miklan he looked mysteriously down at her. He could feel his grip weakening as she began to talk to him about the scale and he immediately gritted his teeth as she asked if this item would be of use against the angels face.

"What you have, is something that is known to kill Gods. Imagine what it would do to an Arch Angel and not anyone can hold such a thing. Only those that can use it can try it... Be warned though, you are no Arch Angel but any damage that is done to you will be returned back to the aggressor but make certain to live or it will simply be a one for one trade and that will offer you nothing in this situation unless you are willing to sacrifice yourself to kill this angel..."

The Arch Angel erupted from the bone as he used what was left of his arm to destroy the bone around him as he then used his hammer to smash pieces of bone towards the group of James, Sylvia and Miklan.

Miklan moved before them as he took the bones into his body as the excess bones began to form a harder and thicker casing that began to look like ancient Aztec armor.

The Angel himself was nothing like what had appeared to them at the beginning of this fight. His hand was missing, needle like bones were covering his body, and blood poured endlessly from within him. Though this seemed to bother him little and as they watched him, the bones began to fall from his body and his wounds began to slowly heal.

"When I kill you all and force you to face judgement, I shall make certain that each one of your existences are completely erased." The Angel responded as he raised his hammer. "While you may have taken my scale you have yet to remove my hammer from me and it is with this that you will all face your divine reckoning."

Miklan prepared himself as he noticed his arm being further repaired. He looked at it curiously before noticing Victoire disappearing behind the metal doors. He could feel a chill throughout his bones as the doors eventually closed. The healing the Angel had attempted had slowed even further from Victoire's actions and at least allowed them further breathing room as they awaited on whoever would strike first.

Though, there was something else on the Death God's mind. He could feel a coldness escape the hallway that she and Tsubasa had entered. It was slight but no doubt what he imagined was behind those doors. He was unable to interfere now and could only hope they would not create further trouble. His focus was to finish this fight as he awaited the climax to all the actions that had finally happened as he took the thread from his mouth and began to place it back within the pouch at his hip. Things needed to end.

---

DeAndre was the only one who was not with the group. The constant playing of the events would appear to him as it seemed the future was not jumbled with a variety of events. It revealed to him the Angel being beheaded as the hammer missed its mark on Miklan, another was Sylvia being crushed by Raquel's hammer as the scale killed the Arch Angel as well. James sacrificing himself to protect both Miklan and Sylvia as his body was crippled by a swing of the hammer. Countless events playing in front of him as DeAndre watched what countless futures could possibly happen.

They all had involved one thing and that was the Angel's hammer. The hammer was something they still had to overcome and while the scale had been removed it seemed to have been enough for him to end them all.

"I will show you." A childlike voice whispered within his ears.

And with that, a final vision began to play for DeAndre. It had revealed Sylvia raising the scale as she stuck out her own arm in front of herself. She turned towards the Aztec Reaper as she shouted some words hastily. It was within that moment that the Death God swung his wooden obsidian blade straight towards the young woman and his blade found its target as it sheered the arm from her body.

Within that moment, the hammer that the Angel had carried fell unceremoniously to the ground as his arm followed its way with it. Disabled the Angel would fall to its knees.

DeAndre snapped out of it as the words came back into his ears. This time, explaining to him what was happening.

"While the Angel requires to give a pure judgement with his scale and only punishing those that attack him. There is absolutely no guideline that a Reaper must adhere to the same rules. If anything, you may even call this a false judgement... Even so, this power never says it can be used simply against someone who harms you. If she wants, she could even harm herself to kill that Angel. That is the power of judgement even if it is false. Do with this, what you will."

The voice vanished as he was now standing there alone watching as the Angel prepared his assault against the others. There was no way Sylvia knew how this power worked but if he could find a way to tell her and if she would be able to trust him, it may be their only chance at ending this thing.

Though, would she be willing to sacrifice something so great? Even with healing, returning her the arm would be of great pain and discomfort. It may even feel dead no matter how much they tried to heal it. While Reapers could potentially heal things it was more similar to preventing death rather than actually healing it. Only Angels who happened to be Reaper's could possibly restore life and even then it would be difficult.

It was up to DeAndre and eventually Sylvia on what would happen in these next few moments.

Would she give? Would she not? This was only one of many varying futures. Taking chances was always a risk but the vision had never shown him the angel being defeated. It was for him and him alone to decide the situation and then for the others if they believed his action to be right. No one knew he could see the future and even less that harming one of their own reapers would somehow be a positive to them.

The seconds were ticking, he needed to make a choice.

---

As the door opened and Victoire stumbled through the woman and the man remained away as she scampered towards Tsubasa. The old man and the woman in black simply watched the pair as she desperately tried to convince Tsubasa to go back into battle. Her desperate pleading trying to convince him as the girl remained behind Tsubasa looking curiously at the new person though her eyes then suddenly returned back towards the original pair as the small girls eyes widened.

There was reasons for this and as Tsubasa noticed, something had changed radically as well, as his vision returned towards the two he had just spoken too.

They were still there, but something remarkable had changed.

Standing, once where the old man and young woman had once been was what appeared to be a much older woman and a very young boy that remained where the two had originally been. The old woman was wearing the same exact delicate veil as she held onto the young boys hand though, this time, the suit he was wearing was a dark black matching that of the woman. They were simply waiting for the two as they watched the events unfolding and the girl asking to heal Tsubasa as she told him of being a Reaper.

The old woman eventually began to speak as as soon as Victoire ended her words.

"She is not lying to you and I would care to hear her advice. That is no knight fighting against others. It is an angel and it was here to kill you as well as the rest of them. She is truthfully trying to provide you help but if you do not wish to take it, then take our deal instead. I promise it will provide less suffering than what you currently have... The world has ended. Everyone you have likely ever known is dead. We are the last of the people here and our purpose is to decide the fate of the futures existence. If you wish not to believe us, then you can go outside and suffer with the rest of the people on this planet. The Hell that God has created is far worse than the Devil's own. If you remain scared, then we can cease it but you must give that girl to us. That is the only thing we ask for." The old woman's voice was much coarser and direct compared to the young woman's. She was also larger and taller though the grayness of her hair could be seen behind her head.

The boy simply looked at the two curiously. Being the same age of the girl that was hiding behind Tsubasa and giving the same grim stare that the old man once held.

"Everything she says is true." The young blonde haired boy replied towards Tsubasa as he looked up at him. "I promise you that everything that is said here is the truth."

The girl behind Tsubasa clenched onto his back as she quivered roughly. "Believe them... Just believe them... Don't give me to him and don't go outside." She cried out as she looked up at him.

"I can make you like others... I can give you a power to be like anyone else." She whispered as she took Victoire's hand and then grabbed onto Tsubasa's as the powers of the pact of flesh began to be transferred towards Tsubasa. He could feel his flesh reacting and his wounds began to move. It seemed as if his body wanted to heal himself but was awaiting of his approval though the power coursed throughout his body there was another feeling that both the Reaper's would feel as it was coming from down the long hallway. It was a disgusting feeling and one that made their stomachs rot. The sound of a horse gave way from deep inside the tunnel like hallway.

"You two should go now..." The young boy replied as he looked down the long dark hallway opposite the lobby. "This place itself has its dangers and you two should go back too your friends. There is safety with them... As for me and my caretaker, we shall contribute to our goals as well. It was a pleasant talk with the pair of you, we both appreciate your time." The young boy responded formally as he began to walk towards the noises as he held onto the hand of the older woman walking alongside him.

As they passed the trio, the young boy looked at the young girl and kept his eyes on her even as they began to walk down the hallway and eventually disappearing into the darkness.

There was lots for Tsubasa and even Victoire to comprehend. Though there was little time they could waste. There was still a battle going on and it would soon be coming to its climax as the sound of a horse screaming began to fill the hallway.

( Kobold Kobold , Ur Degaton Ur Degaton , WanderingWriter WanderingWriter , Zahara Zahara )

Last edited:
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Private Convo Roleplays
Posting Speed
One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week, One Post a Week, Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
Adept, Adaptable
Male, Female, Primarily Prefer Male
Passive or agressive. Depends on what's needed of me or the character I'm trying to play.
Favorite Genres
Fantasy, Scifi, Modern, Horror, etc.
The usual cliche stuff. I really do love cyberpunk though.
Genre You DON'T Like
Furry, Fandom
Tsubasa could not hope to take all that in - it was entirely in English, a language he understood but was not fluent in. What he could gather is that the girl was relying on him. He had no reason to believe that the world outside was ending, but leaving and letting them have the girl felt cruel and irresponsible. On top of that, the duo's shape-changing proved finally to him that where they were was not of this world. Tsubasa is suddenly distracted by a gut-wrenching feeling - and the sensation that his skin was literally crawling - coming from the woman who called herself Vuikutowāru, and he tugs himself and the girl away from her 'healing' as he had an overwhelming feeling that whatever power she possessed was profoundly wrong in its very nature.
A power like the others, the girl had said. Tsubasa wasn't sure what others she was referring to. Ignoring Vuikutowāru, he knelt down to face the bandaged child. "Don't worry," he assures her in his native tongue. He wondered if the strange pair wanted to kidnap the girl for experimentation, his mind drifting to AKIRA. "I won't abandon you here. But I can't fight, like everyone here seems to want me to do. I'm not strong, I'm not skilled. I got my face cut up when I tried to defend myself getting robbed. There's nothing I can do."

Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays
Posting Speed
Several Posts a Day
Writing Levels
Intermediate
Male, Female
I'm fine being both passive and aggressive in my writing style.
Favorite Genres
Fantasy, normal with magical twist, normal life
Genre You DON'T Like
Yaoi
Victoire watched the strange woman and child in front of them before she turned back to the man she was trying to convince to help her. She didn't know any Japanese so she frowned before shaking her head quickly and turning, making her way back to the giant steel doors that was separating her from the battle. She froze at the sound of the horse coming and once she heard screaming, pushed her way into the room where the other reapers were. She pushed the doors closed behind her, leaning against it as she tried to reel in her fear before throwing herself back into the battle.

She knew she would never convince the other man to help them if they didn't speak the same language and he was determined to ignore her. She moved from the edge of the room to stand beside the other reapers, pulling power from as deep inside herself as she could, trying to find whatever power she had left after all she had already done to help. Letting go of her exhaustion, she used it to fuel her power and created several other beings from her own flesh. She watched as they stayed small, just as she wanted, but were made of an outer layer of flesh that would not be easily cut through. She sent them towards the angel, watching as they tried to command his attention by getting in the way of every single step he tried to take.

It wouldn't do much but it would be enough to give the others a chance to do something. She looked between Miklan and the other reapers, trying to figure out what she could do to help. Victoire really only wanted to convince the other man to join them but she felt she would be unable, which was distracting her to a small degree as she tried to remember the small amount of Japanese that she knew that might be able to convince him, she knew it wasn't enough.

James crossed his arms in front of himself as the volley of bone shards tore through him. Luckliy he was a skeleton and therefore was a hard target for small ranged attacks. Regardless the bits of bone and debris passed through his ribcage and missed most of his body, say for his sweater, which was shredded to pieces, and his mask, which had pieces of bone lodged into it, creating many cracks and fractures."That was my favorite sweater asshole!" He shouted while staring down at his ruined attire as it now looked more like paper through a paper shredder than a proper sweater.

Growling in irritation he ripped off the top half of his attire and took off his mask, exposing his skeletal torso and revealing his face. He never liked showing his true form, it reminded him of everything he lost and everything he had become, a monster."I have no more power, and I sure as hell ain't engaging god's terminator in close quarters combat!" He told everyone in the room, not caring if they were listening or not. At that moment all he could do was watch as their doom drew ever closer."Somebody better have some kind of Deus Ex Machina hiding up their ass somewhere because if we can't stop this lunatic now, then everyone here is screwed!"