2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. One post per day
  4. Multiple posts per week
  5. 1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
Will do my best to communicate with people as and when I'm off if I forget to please hit me up
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
fandom romance sci fi fantasy modern and anime and more
The year is 2865 A.D Angels have begun wiping out humans because they see them as bugs that need to die god no longer cares given the world is on its last legs as far as he's concerned. A rare but not unheard of a group of special humans called contractors, these devils, and demons that slay angels and protect the innocent. There is one rare protector that is neither an angel nor devil, he is what they called the cursed blood Xedigo or x for short. He doesn't remember the details offhand how he became contacted to his new master given things were pretty crazy at the time, but he can tell she's different to the others he's been contracted she is special. if you need me to work more in I'm happy to but this is off the top of my head @Bees

Humans are running, screaming in pain and panic, and some fighting the angels all over the city of London, x throws up a barrier around his master just as the angel was trying to kill her, and then says" master this one is stronger than the others, I have thought before we might need to step it up, what scares me though is each time you use more of my power than we should you become a little less human". The barrier is pulsing as the angel continues to try and push through with all it's might saying" You filthy half breed you should have died with the rest of you kind and many of the bugs of this world". X grins and then says" funny I was about to say you angels should die, and humans are not all the same and shouldn't be treated like they are bugs for you to crush into the earth"..

Last edited:
Reactions: Bees
Blythe held her sword, using the hilt to spin it around her fingers as she watched chaos unfolding before her. This hadn't been a planned attack and there hadn't been a planned retaliation. It was just happening. She raised the sword as one of the Angels neared her but those beings contracted to her were taking care of them just fine.

"Only the best." She had told the men at the markets who were in charge of them. So far, they hadn't let her down. Blythe could pay a pretty penny for one of her soldiers which was probably why the men were willing to dip into their ranks. The woman watched over the scene still, sword at the ready in case she would need to wield it against any oncoming threats.

Her eyes scanned those fighting and they landed on X. He had been one of her best finds. Always quick to step in front of her and seemingly loyal, he hadn't given her a reason not to trust him. Yet. Blythe hated to admit it but she had to dispose some of those contracted to her because they were trying to get information to the other side... or because they were fatally wounded during a battle. She would rather execute them humanely then let the Angels leave them in agony for the rest of eternity.

One of the soldiers wearing white was rushing straight towards her. With an easy swoosh of her sword the head of the masked runner was rolling on the ground. Blythe smiled and shook her head.

"Sometimes it's too easy."

Reactions: Rads
Blythe held her sword, using the hilt to spin it around her fingers as she watched chaos unfolding before her. This hadn't been a planned attack and there hadn't been a planned retaliation. It was just happening. She raised the sword as one of the Angels neared her but those beings contracted to her were taking care of them just fine.

"Only the best." She had told the men at the markets who were in charge of them. So far, they hadn't let her down. Blythe could pay a pretty penny for one of her soldiers which was probably why the men were willing to dip into their ranks. The woman watched over the scene still, sword at the ready in case she would need to wield it against any oncoming threats.

Her eyes scanned those fighting and they landed on X. He had been one of her best finds. Always quick to step in front of her and seemingly loyal, he hadn't given her a reason not to trust him. Yet. Blythe hated to admit it but she had to dispose of some of those contracted to her because they were trying to get information to the other side... or because they were fatally wounded during a battle. She would rather execute them humanely then let the Angels leave them in agony for the rest of eternity.

One of the soldiers wearing white was rushing straight towards her. With an easy swoosh of her sword, the head of the masked runner was rolling on the ground. Blythe smiled and shook her head.

"Sometimes it's too easy."
X then smiles slyly and says" just kidding your dog food level two, you would have to be at least a level four to give me a decent warm-up. He increases his strength just a tad dropping his barrier, grabbing the blade and shattered it in his grip. He then presses his finger against the angel and mix of black and white energy start to form in the angel then starts to make him implode.

It wasn't long before the angel was no one and x looks around, more go and attack him, he lets them get closes and then grabs them by the necks. They are struggling in the air as they try and get out of his insane grip. Just after they treat it like a game, two-level threes turn up, the first level three goes for the blind spot of Blythe. The other gets in a partial sneak attack on I'd shoulder forcing him to let go of level two. He looks at the level and is not a happy camper

Last edited: