The Devil’s Playground

One of the gang members spit on the ground hearing Zullie mention there boss.
"Just ignore her" Gin said still working with the sheriff to get the bountie wagon ready.
"Hey look, its the mountain witch" one of the men says taping his buddys shoulder.
"Isn't she the one who took down the pigeon brothers?" "No no, she killed the third brother, you no, the slow one who takes care of there horse's" "thats right, did he have a price on his head too?" "No he didn't, infact the pigeon brothers still got away with those animal hides" the men begin to snicker as they look at Zullie. Gin double checks the horse pulling the wagon before finally turning around look at Zullie with an annoyed look just as a few deputies carry a dead body towards the wagon wearing Barbarella's cloths. "Uh, Mr Matthew's, we did what you asked, but do you think it was necessary to take the woman..." one look at the intense glare he was giving Zullie the deputie clears his throte and returns to the wagon. "Why don't you just meet me there if your so impatient, you already made it clear how much you care about this dusty ol town, besides, I work better alone" Gin said bumping her shoulder as he walked over to a few townfolk and helped them put up a few cabinets as barricades infront of there homes.

Zullie glared at Gin, "Always ignore the ones talking the least sense, I guess that makes the most sense" she said scoffing. At the mention of mountain witch, she turned to look at the gang members. "Cállate, hijo de tu piche madre" she said drawing her gun not aiming at them yet. "You three really are a bunch of big mouth, if i ever run into your boss I'll make sure they know the idiotas you really are" she said spitting at their feet putting her gun away. When Gin turned to look at her, she felt shame fall on her face. She looked away from him crossing her arms, she scoffed when he pushed pass her, turning to look at him. "What in the hell is your problem Mister" she said shoving him from behind. "You don't know nothing, eat shit" she said walking away from him going to clean her weapons before they left. If he wanted to stay and help then she would too, this was her home or at least it was and when she needed protection no one was there. The least she could do was help, once she was done she headed back to the wagon cocking her rifle, "So what's the plan Mister, carry death with us till it does us apart" she said chuckling. "Quite the beauty in there, I got some make up that will make her pretty enough to be your lover" she mused.

After being shoved, Gin stops to glare back at Zullie and shakes his head while he let out a soft scoff that was mixed with a chuckle. "Hey Mano, we can take care of the coyote for you" "appreciated the offer but, unfortunately that coyote is ....my ward at the moment" "well shit Gin!" The sheriff snaps while he walked up making Gin roll his eye as he continued to help the townfolk. "First I hear you take that hick in Rhodes and take down that rich boy, and now your working with the girl?!" The sheriff whispers as he follows gin "you haven't even given me a chance to prove my self to you guys" "help me" Gin said letting everything in one ear and out the other while he pushes out a shelf with the sheriff's help. "She's not even licensed, my boys always rotates the posters every time she comes to town just so she don't go out and get her self killed" the sheriff continued to whisper making Gin look across at Zullie while she helped a few other town folk. "You could at least invite me to one of ur pok.... "Alright!, let's get all the woman and children into the Church for now, every man that can shoot take up postions around town" Gin yells before giving everyone directions. "Hope you boys can live up to the price you think your worth" Gin tells the gang before walking back to the wagon just as Zullie did. The gang whistles for his boys to get on there horse's. "Don't think I'm that lucky " Gin answer's getting on the wagon but glares at her again when she spoke again. "You should think before you talk" sliding across the bench until he was smashed against her scooting her to the edge so he could help an older man up onto the wagon with them. "This is mr.fredrick, he was kind enough to allow us to use his daughter for this plan to work, he wants to bury her in his home town, so we're going to get him there" Gin said giving her a quick explanation before looking back at gold tooth and nods his head causing them to ride ahead. Gin waits a few minutes before cracking the reigns causing the horse to take off. A few minutes and fun shots could be herd up ahead at the tumbleweed bridge. The gang had already begun shooting down the bandit queens men as The wagon shoots past them causing one of the men to yell Barbarella's name. Gin forces the reigns into Zullies hand and snatches her rifle quickly shooting two men on horse back before turning around and shooting the men who took chase.

• Haha
Reactions: Queen Sonia
Zullie follows Gin onto the wagon getting on and suddenly being squeezed by the larger man. "What in God's name! You're gonna kill me, you damn Ox! You stink of whiskey and guilt!" She complained sulking as she didn't enjoy being touched by this man. He was getting on her nerves causing her to grumble other insults in Spanish to him. "His daughter... I see. Well then better watch out for bumps and rocks, need to bring her in one piece you hear!" She scolded him. As they began to strive toward, the sound of gunshots could be heard and Zullie held her gun up feeling her heart race as her finger itch to pull the trigger.

"-ey! What are you... I...." Zullie was unable to protest as the reins were in her hand and Gin was taking the gun shooting at the gang members. She felt a wave of dizziness enter her, the same one she felt when she was feeling trapped in the cave. It brought back unwanted emotions, she closed her eyes tightly getting a slight headache. The wagon stopped for a second as Zullie tried to shake herself out of it.

"When will I be able to drive the wagon. You taught Karina and Marco when they turned 13 and 14 I'm almost 16 shouldn't I learn now what if something happens to you" Zullie said watching as her father took them through the same old boring route. No bandits, no trouble, barely any animals in the damn desert. If Zullie was driving then she would be zooming through the desert and would get there in half the time her father would. Zullie's father Roberto laughed, "Mija, you can barely take care of your horse. I have to constantly feed it because you forget to"

"I get hungry! I forget to pack lunch. Am I suppose to stare?"

"Why are you selfish, if you feed your horse you get home faster if you feed yourself you just give yourself more time to starve before your horse dies"

Zullie grumbled crossing her arms, her father sighed putting a hand on her shoulder. "How about next year I teach you? Hm? Prove to me that you can care for your horse and I'll show you to drive. Do we have a deal?"
Zullie smiled wide nodding excitedly, hugging her father.

Zullie snapped herself back whipping the reins harshly causing the horses to jerk forward moving the wagon again. Zullie focused on the road but felt as though with the gang following them and Gin shooting, she thought why not make it bumpy for the others. Making a sharp turn she went off the road riding over rocks and smacking into some small bushes. The wagon groaned as it wasn't used to taking these types of routes.

"Why are we stopping?" Gin says firing away at the men chasing after them until he needed to reload "hey I said why, shit get down!" He yells pushing the old mans head down as he finishes reloading. "Damit! Hey! Snap ou....!" Suddenly Zullie whips the horses forcing Gin to sit back down and hold on as she takes them off road. "No wait! what are you doing!?" Gin snaps looking behind them seeing the swarm of men close the distance between them since the horses had a big advantage of trail. "Get us back on the trail!" Yelling angrier than the first time while he slowly crawled onto the back of the wagon and continued to fend off the men eventually switching to his revolvers . When they had gotten a good distance away and the men had seemed to stop chasing after them, Gin finally climbs back into his seat ready to give Zullie an ear full but mr.fredrick clutches Gins arm. "stop the wagon.....I SAID STOP THE WAGON!" Gin screams pulling the reigns from her and halting the wagon to a dead stop. With out the metal clanking from every bump Zullie decided to hit , the sound of Mr. Frederick's heavy breathing could be herd as he sat there dying on Gins shoulder. The old man trys to say something but ends up only lettingbout a slight weeze. "I.... ill make sure...they bury you with your daughter" Gin says trying to give the old man some peace knowing that there was no saving him. When the old man finally passed, Gin slowly climbs down before gently carrying the corpse to the back of the wagon next to the mans daughter. He closes the wagons gates taking his hat off and resting his head on the gate for a few seconds before punching the gate until he had tired his self out slowly walking to the front of the wagon and continues there ride to Valentine. From that point the next few hours had been filled with dead silence. When they Arrive at Valentine, Gin parks the wagon next to the sheriff's office and explains the details before walking back out of the sheriff's office. "I'm gonna go take a bath and change out of these clothes" Gin said not even looking at Zullie before walking off into the town.

Zullie wasn't really paying attention to Gin as she rode focusing more on the bumpy road again. She had so much control over the wagon that she could drive off a cliff and no one could stop her. It was only when he screamed at her did she pull back turning to look at him with an angry expression. She was about to shout at him when she noticed the man dying next to him. She said nothing as she watched the poor man struggle for any words. It didn't take long for him to die and when he did Zullie didn't dare to speak. She stay quiet looking down at the horse riding in front of her.

Arriving at the town Zullie got off the wagon staring at the back where the bodies laid. She felt sick to her stomach and she felt regret enter her realizing that big meal from before was coming back. When Gin came out she didn't even acknowledge hearing him walking the opposite direction of him. She decided to leave town for a bit, hang out in the outskirts of town where she let herself cry with only the desert as her witness.

She came back to town two hours later. She removed her make up and even comb her hair down so it wouldn't get in her face. She even bought herself some new pants and shirt so she would pack away her dress for now at least. Once she was done she went into the saloon looking for Gin.

"Overhere" Gin yells from one of the circular tables in the corner of the room. Since his clothes were covered in blood, he changed into a more civiliannized attire wearing no coat or vest. Only a blue collared shirt with the sleeves rolled up and the collar undone and some town pants held up with the help by suspenders. He kicks out the chair in front across of him while he gestures to the bartender before returning to his bow of stew. When the bartender brings Zullie a bowl of stew and a small jug of water, Gin takes a few more bites looking up at Zullie, wondering why she wasn't eating. "If its because what happened earlier, you chuck that shit and move on" He said wiping his mouth "there will be more like that old man and his daughter down the road, and seeing that you came back, that means your in it for the long run, which means a whole lot of people got to die before you figure it out how to get it right, and even then, there will be more, and if I told you it gets easier, I would be lying, oh and the nightmares never end " letting out a deep breath while he sat back in his chair. "and if you still want to continue, knowing that, you need to understand that we don't leave anything up to chance, i already told you how easy it is to kill a man and in this line of work at any moment we could die, almost enough to make a man lose his sanity, and to remain calm and to remain in a place where you think you will die that too is the definition of insane, which means you have to become insane to survive, so all that unnecessary mountain lady just looks like a fashion statement" he said returning to his meal.

Zullie turned her head seeing Gin sitting down, seeing him sit there made her stomach turn again. It was empty but she felt like she could still throw out the bile. She made her way to him sitting down not speaking yet. When the food came her stomach growled but she still felt nauseous, she pushed the bowl away hoping that maybe the water would sit well. She reached for the cup about to take a sip when Gin spoke. She listen to him, every word he spoke made her itch, her grip on the cup tighten. Just as he finished his sentence did she react throwing the cup of water in his face. "Screw you and your damn heartless word. You're acting so tough but you weren't so tough nearly breaking your hand. I know how easy it is to kill a man ive done it plenty of times before and I've seen it too so I don't need a lecture from a one eyed bastard like you" she said getting up leaving the saloon through the back door.

She stood outside taking a deep breath, "Quite the show in there. A lover's quarrel?" A woman's voice said behind her. Turning around Zullie came face to face with a beautiful blonde woman. She was leaning against the building the saloon smoking a long cigarette. "Could hear it from here, in fact the whole saloon saw that. Better hope the man's not a hitter" she said chuckling. "It's nothing like that and people know to mind their damn business" Zullie snapped. The woman lifted her hands up, "Sorry, you seemed upset so I just thought I lighten the mood. Suppose I read you wrong" she said. Zullie's expression soften and she looked down shamefully. "Sorry, today has been a lot"

The woman laughed, "Honey, I work the night. You don't need to be sorry, I've heard and seen worst so no bother what's so ever" she said. Zullie rose an eyebrow, "You're a.... well a.... um... well actually do you know this woman. She might work here. Her name is Lucy, Lucy Lockhart" Zullie said. "Why are you looking for her?" The woman asked. "Oh well... just need to ask her questions" Zullie said getting nervous. The woman looked at her seriously for a moment before laughing, "You are just too darn cute. The name is Lucy Lockhart, nice to meet you. Did Freeman sent you? How's the bastard doing?" She said.

latest

Sadie adler / Ace ♡

Gin covers his eye as Zullie splashes water into his face. He lets out an exhausted breath while watched Zullie storm out of the saloon. "She ain't that bad" A slender woman with dirty blonde hair and brown eyes says using an optimistic tone with a hint of sarcasm as she gets off the bar and stolls over to Gin barely containing her laughter while she handed him a Handkerchief. "I'm glad you find this funny, no really, go ahead " Gin said snatching the Handkerchief and wiping his face making the woman only lauph more.

"Aww whats the matter, did I hurt your feelings?" She teased while taking a seat across of gin before snapping her head to look at everyone on the bar "I got something on my face?" The piano music in the bar starts up again and everyone immediately returns to what they were doing. "But do you see what I mean?, she's nothing but a pest" Gin said pulling Zullies stew over to his side and continued to eat. "She's just a kid Gin, what were you expecting? Rome wasn't built in a day ya know?" She said making Gin sink back in his chair. "What has gotten into you Gin? Why are you all the way out here? And more importantly why are you dragging that girl around chasing after bounties?" "I believe i wouldn't be able to tell you even if I knew Mrs adler" Gin said contemplating his choices up until now. "Look, if your looking for advice, just give the kid her space and see if it helps out, or do that thing you do where you dissappear once or twice every year" taking a piece of carrot from Gins bowl and tossing it in her mouth making Gin chuckle "so when you gonna tell me where you run off to anyway?"

"When I get to hear one those tunes you play on that flute you carry around" "hmph, I only play for one man mister Matthew's, and its a Harmonica...., well it was good catching up with you Gin, but I need to head back the Saint's before the morrow, its my turn to help the mayor cut a god dam ribbon off one of those new buildings they built" "well, the sccisors are pretty heavy" Gin said as he laughed giving the woman a hug while she took her leave. She passes by the two woman but pays them no mind climbing onto her horse and riding off. A few minutes later Gin exits the Saloon just in time to hear Lucy introduce her self. He stops and examines Lucy before shaking his head in disbelief. "an undercover prostitute?" Gin mutters under his breath fully reminding his self why the Ace's never give sheriff Freeman the time of day. "No need for introductions" Gin said walking up th Lucy "I'm looking for some boys going by the name Muerta Verda, Freeman said you got some intel on them, say your piece and we can go our separate ways" Gin said walking down to his horse to put on a new black shotgun coat that he had purchased earlier he figets around with his saddle bag waiting for an answer but seemed as if he was lost in thought. "And that go's for you too" He said looking at her with a serious look "im afraid this is where we part ways, i appreciate the help but your ......huuuuuuh"

he1fylimq7221.jpg
Tasidus yorshesche/ old Ace ♧

Befor Gin could finish his sentence, a large brutish man wraps his arms around Gin and squeezees him with a bear hug even lifting him into the air. "Ahhaha first Sadie and now you hahaha , its like family reunion" the man cheers still holding up gin who seemed to be in shock. "Come come, I show you new entertainment i make, moving almost like moving pictures, people come from all around to watch" the brutish man said while he carries Gin off towards a small red and white tent near the stables not really giving Gin the choice.

Zullie turned her head expecting Gin to maybe come at her with another fist or slap across the face. She probably deserve it if she was quite honest. She lost her temper quite easily especially during stressful times and well throwing water in his face after him buying her food wasn't the best decision to make. She actually started to feel guilty about her actions and opened her mouth to begin her apology but was cut off by the harshness of his voice. Lucy chuckled, "A man who believes in business only. Fair enough, I can tell you what you like and be on our merry way probably for the best. Can't be hanging around bounty hunters when most of my clients are the men you hunt" she said chuckling. "Wait, you're leaving me! You can't. I mean Mister, you'll never find Gerald without me" Zullie begged desperately realizing too late the damage she had done. She was about to start begging some more when a large man appear grabbing Gin and picking him up as if he was a sack of potatoes. The man was bald and with a furry mustache, despite his appearance, his voice was still comforting and soothing for those around them. "Wow! Hey! Wait up big guy! I wasn't done talking to him" she said following then. Lucy stayed behind tilting her head curious about the strange pair.

Zullie followed the brute man to the tent looking around wondering what he meant by moving pictures. She knew that there were images that could be taken but to see them move now that was something she never heard about.

"Look at you! so skinny, its like I'm holding baby dear" the man laughs as he carrys Gin into the crowded tent and sits him down in the front row. "I was kinda in the middle of som...." "shhh its starting" the man said taking a seat next to Gin. A few men begin to kill the torches in the tent leaving only the light from a strange device that projected light onto a large tarp infront of the audience while they played a large music box. A short movie begins to play told by pictures and words telling a story of a young outlaw in the wild west. Wanting to leave, Gin turns to look at the giant man and trust to stand but sits back in his chair seeing the old mans smile as he watched his own creation play out. "You have trouble in your eyes, what is problem?" the old man whispers leaning over to Gin
making Gin shake his head "its nothing" trying to wave off the question making the man let out a deep groan as he shook his head "you kids now days, always in a rush ,always ohhh my emotions, ohhhhh my pride, ohhhh I'm tired, Its a too heavy, ohhh you don't pay me enough" "what?" "Oh shhh this is favorite part" the man said excited as the movie had finally finished with a special written thank you to the mans family attached to an old picture of the Ace-high gang. In the potrait you could see Gin standing with the other Ace's when they were younger. Each of them with big smiles except a younger Sadie who had just look annoyed by the boys. Behind them, the old members of the gang were on there horse's all with smiles on there faces as well. "You see?, my favorite part" The old man said making Gin put his head down and chuckled since he didn't know if this was all a scheme to cheer him up, since seeing the picture did infact make him feel a little easier. "Thanks tasidus" "For what?, movie? It is good movie, right?" The older man said smirking at Gin "now you go and be big bad ace again, and take girl with scar, she's like scarecrow standing there , bad for business" gesturing his head towards the back of the tent were Zullie was. Gin slowly stands up and makes his way to the exit stopping next to Zullie. "You get one more shot, don't make me regret, although I know you will" Gin said walking out of the tent and back into the saloon to look for Lucy finding a drunkard trying to buy her. Seeing Gin approach was enough to scare the man away before he took a seat next to her expecting her to tell him what she knew.

Zullie followed the giant through the town arriving at the tent where others laid. She rose an eyebrow staying by the entrance a bit unsure of what was going on. Gin was taken by a stranger and she was pretty sure he was ready to leave her behind. She ruined her chance and now she was gonna be alone again all because of that damn temper. She stood in her spot as the lights went out and a small screen came on showing the moving pictures. Zullie was amazed by this, staring at the screen and absorbing all the pictures that came to view. When it was over Zullie was disappointed about to go after Gin but was stopped when the picture of the old Ace group appear. She could see Gerald as an younger man and then Gin, a small smiling young boy. She looked at Gin who's head was down, she wondered if he was angry, what was he feeling now? She was worried and didn't know if she could do anything to help.

When Gun stood Zullie tensed up, when he made his way to her, she felt herself shrink. When he stopped she didn't turn to look at him listening to his words. Her eyes widen when he mentioned her last shot. She turned to look at him, "Gin... I.." she stop seeing him walk away back to business as usual.

Lucy turned her head seeing Gin approach her. She smiled at him resting her chin on the palm of her hand. "Well then, let enough steam off? Where's the girl?" She said looking behind him but not spotting Zullie. "Well no matter then, I suppose if one of you hears then that's all that matters. You're here to talk about Muerta Verde. Well what do you want to know? Locations? Names? Do you even know who this gang is? Or are you just bloodlessly going after them for no reason? I guess that doesn't really matter and you don't have to answer but something you need to know about me is that I like exchanging information so if you want me to open up this pretty mouth of mine then you're gonna have to open up that beautiful mouth of yours" she said.

Seeing Gin approach was enough to scare the man away before he took a seat next to her expecting her to tell him what she knew.

"You could say that" Gin said looking around the bar at most of the men who were sneaking looks at Lucy, but who could blame them, she did have a pretty face mixed together with a set of alluring blue eyes. His eye begins to travel down Lucy's body as if he was inspecting her from head to toe while she spoke. "I don't believe i walked back in hear to talk and when people start asking questions about someone its usually one or two things, and you don't look like your the slow type, so Iets not not waste anymore of our time and hurry this along , I don't believe me or the girl has anything to exchange for the information that Freeman so heartily guaranteed us in the first place" Gin holds up his hand ordering a drink from the bartender to be brought to him. "That being said, all I'm looking for is a name and location, I think me and the girl can handle the rest" Gin said pushing the drink over to Lucy right after the Bartender delivered it.

Lucy looked at the drink and then at Gin, chuckling and taking the cup and taking a sip. Another she was done she leaned back in her chair, "Everyone has something to reveal. To you it may not be important or significant but I think it's interesting" she said. "Tell me something about yourself. Who will I be working with from now on because I have a feeling that I will be seeing you more often" she said leaning over to him. "Not just him Miss but also me" Zullie said sitting in between the two smiling wide. "So, what did I miss? Anything important" she asked tapping her fingers lightly. Lucy looked at Zullie a small smirk appearing. "Just telling your partner here that I require a payment of information" Lucy said. "Information? What type of information would a lady of the night need from us" Zullie said. "Anything, maybe about yourself especially you my mysterious friend" Lucy said looking back at Gin. "What about me? I'm sure I can give you something juicy. Like this one fella in Armadillo, I heard he made a dea-"

"No, I want to hear from your friend here" Lucy said firmly.

"I'm not everyone" Gin said actually sitting back allowing Zullie to do what she did best sitting between the two. He rubs his neck when Lucy referred him as Zullies partner finding it hard to play along. He lets out a soft chuckle leaning a little to the left to hide his smirk behind Zullie asked what information was worth to a woman like her. The humor of the back and forth between the two was short lived since the woman had yet to tell them what he wanted to know. "You know, there was a man i once new, ran into a badman who made the poor bastard a cripple, but the funny thing is, he wanted me to pay him to tell me where to find the man, expensive request too" Gin said shaking his head as he thought about it "well i guess a few details about my self isn't too bad" drawing one of his revolvers causing the music in the bar to stop causing an eerie silence. When Gin places his thumb on the hammer and clicks it down, everyone begins to rush out from the saloon leaving only the three. "Where should I start?" Holstering his gun while he stood up and walked around the bar looking around the cabinets until he had found a secret stashed bottle of Gin that was covered in dust. "I'm just a humble man who learned how transverse the white man's prejudice and strong believer of justice" Gin said stopping to take a sip of his glass before leaning over the bar towards Lucy in a relaxed manner "So strong, I go out and make sure bad things happen to bad people, kill folk who need killing, quite good at it too, you wanna know how I do it?" He said lowering his voice so only Lucy could hear it "i whisper in there ear" gesturing his hand for her to move closer while he leaned over towards her ear "bring them in , bring them in" he sang softly in to her ear before leaning back and chuckled while he finished his glass. "Now if you would kindly" Gin said growing impatient for the answers he wanted from her.

Lucy's eyes stayed on Gin not once looking at Zullie even when the other woman spoke to her. When he drew his gun, she kept her composure even giving him a coprophagous grin. Zullie on the other hand was quite confuse on what was going on. Was Gin planning on shooting Lucy? Or was he just trying to intimidate her? Whatever he was doing was causing Zullie discomfort. "Start wherever you feel comfortable" Lucy said crossing her arms waiting for him to speak again. She came close to him when he asked her to come close to him listening to him sing into her ear. Zullie simply stared at the two the tension growing. It was broken by Lucy's laughter which was light and carefree. "Well wasn't that a speech, do you have that prepared for any soul who asks you a question" she said taking his empty glass and pouring him another drink before giving it back to him. "mount hagen is where you want to start looking. A man going by Jose Martinez, he's running one of the gang's hideout. Smuggling some guns and supplies in the cold where most won't dare to go. Hope you have a warm jacket because it's gonna be a cold one out there" Lucy said nodding.

Gin shares a lauph with Lucy tilting his cup towards her when she opted to refill his glass "you like that?, most should don't here it coming" Gin said taking another sip from his glass before setting it down just as Lucy explained where to find the lead they were looking for. Hearing what he wanted to know, he loses his smile and turns to Zullie "lets go, thank you ma'am" Gin said tipping his hat towards the woman as he walks towards the exit. When Zullie trys to say something he calls her but just says "LETS GO" inorder to get her out of the Saloon. "Lets go see if they have any winter coats gin said leading Zullie to the general store to purchase coats. "An undercover prostitute, hmph that sheriff in your town is a real piece of work you know" Gin said letting out his frustration about Lucy. "Just wait till I get my hands on him" looking around the coats for something that would fit him. "

Zullie follows Gin silently taking one last look at Lucy who keeps her eyes on Gin. Once they were away from the saloon and down at the general did she speak again to him. "Are you threatening to kill the sheriff of my home? I won't say anything but could I watch? I would like to keep some of his teeth" she said picking out a big furry yellow coat. She looked down at it and then over at Gin, "Were you falling for that lady's sweet lips? Or were you just messing about" She asked.

Once the coats were bought and the supplies were packed away did they head off to Mount Hagen. Zullie had never gone this far from home nor had she ever been near snow. This was going to be an experience, she was just sad that it had to be spoiled by the blood they would spill. "How much farther do we have to go? It's goddamn freezing out here. There's snow everywhere and I think a blizzard is coming" she said looking around. It seemed as though they had arrive in the middle of the snow something Lucy failed to mention.

Gin pulled out a nice black trench coat lined with wool but turns around to look at Zullie with a weirded out look when she asked if she could keep his teeth "what?" Shaking his head while he tried the coat on infront of the mirror "I don't think i actually give threats, more like choices" pulling off his hat while he gave the coat a gunslinger crease on his right side. "Sweet lips?, hmph, ya right" chuckling at Zullie's question "don't matter anyway, I don't care much to see that woman anymore" showing how glad he was to finally get what they were after. "Gloves, and good thick bandana" Gin said showing Zullie what to buy her self with the rest of the supplies. "I'm just going to pick up a few more things, get the horses ready" He tells Zullie letting her carry the supplies out to the horses "is there something you forgot sir?" The store clerk said seeing Gin walk up to his counter. "I believe I do" He said placing his hand on his gun and holding up one finger with his other hand keeping the clerk stay quiet. "there was a woman who came in here a few hours ago asking questi.... you know her, good" Gin said referring to when they first arrived to Valentine since he had actually met up with Sadie when he first came to the store to buy a new set of clothes. "Now she gave me a professional courtesy to put her investigation on hold since she did not want it to interfere with my business, so its only fair I make her job easier for her when she gets back, starting with that large metal door right there" Gin said gesturing his head to the large metal door with a an eye panel in it. The clerk agrees to tell Gin about the illegal dealings held in the room in the back and even gets him to make one of the guards to open the door. It takes a few minutes to break his way in using nothing but knives to kill most of the men leaving one of them tied up with the clerk. Gin steps out of the store putting some gloves on right before the clerk comes stumbling out and rushes off to the sheriff office. When Zullie had questioned about it, Gin waves off the question and rides off leading her up to Fort Hagen up threw the grizzles "its not much further, we keep moving!" Gin said pulling his bandana over his face while urging his horse to keep moving

"How do you even know if we're almost there! Lucy just told us where they were located but not where they were specifically" Zullie shouted through the harsh winds that blew in her face. Every breath drawn out was a frozen cloud freezing her face even more. "No wonder this damn gang is set up here, no one would be stupid enough to travel out here" she said urging her horse to continue on. Her horse began to whine, moving their head side to side seeming anxiety. "What wrong with you! Calm down horse, it's just the da-" a howl came from behind. Zullie couldn't draw her weapon fast enough as a pack of wolves came from the left causing her horse to buck her back in fear for its life. Her horse ran off the opposite direction of the wolves and Zullie landed in the hard snow nearly knocking the lights out of her. "Ugh-Bast-AH" Zullie screamed as a wolf threw itself onto her nearly chomping on her face. Zullie screams using her arm to prevent the dog's fangs from killing her although it torn through her jacket and through her skin. "To hell with you!" she shouted at the wolf shooting it in the face aiming at the next one that tried to come at her nearly getting her. She wince holding her left arm as it bled from the bit. She shoot the second wolf that came at her injuring it as the last wolf growl at her threatening to attack as well. Zullie growled at the wolf back drawing out her knife staring at the wolf. The wolf lunged at her knocking her back as she plunged her knife into its neck causing it to whimper and die. Once they were dead Zullie got back up holding her arm checking to see how bad it was. The wolf tore through some skin but she would live. The wind was picking up some more and her blood felt like it was going to freeze inside her body. "Gin! We need to stop! Please!" She said sounding worried.