Anything really
Name
Zullie De León

Physical Appearance
Eyes: Dark Brown
Hair Color: Brown/Copper
Height: 5’4
Weight: 108
Body Type: Despite being athletic most of her childhood, as she got older her frame became smaller due to the lack of proper food and nutrition. She is severely underweight so quite scrawny.
Description: Zullie is quite unimpressive in the way of her appearance and even before her transformation into the wild women of the mountains she was considered to look plain by many. She had a darker complexion having with wide brown eyes and wild and unkempt hair that goes down to her chest. She is usually wearing a long yellow dress that is stained with blood and dirt, she also wears a farmer’s hat and no shoes walking practically barefoot anywhere she goes only occasionally wearing sandals if needed but other than that refuses. She also has a long ugly red scar that runs down her left

Hometown
Tumbleweed

History
Her mother was an immigrant who later moved to Tumbleweed where she met the love of her life. Her father was a trader and soon the two married having three children Asteria, Ocelot, and Zullie being the youngest. Being a trader Zullie and her siblings learned how to hunt and create traps to catch animals and sell/produce materials for the town. As Zullie got older her sister Asteria was married off and moved away and Ocelot also married having found a wife in black waters. Soon it was just Zullie, her mother and father. Zullie being a plain and not very smart girl could not find a man to be married off to so her father kept her at home teaching her to be more resourceful.
At age 16 Zullie and her family were out in their home relaxing during storm unbothered by the loud crashing outside. It was only when the screaming began did things go to hell. Zullie was awoken by two men who dragged her by her hair out of her room and down to the living room where her father laid on his side with a bullet hole in his shoe. For three hours Zullie was forced to watch her parent be beaten in front of her as well as being humiliated and beaten herself. When it was over both her parents were shot and Zullie was dragged by horses. She thought she was going to die but it didn’t seem to be her time. After nearly falling off a cliff Zullie heard gunshots as well as being released from the ropes. Beaten and bruised Zullie got up surprised to be alive before finding an older man cutting the heads of the men who were just terrorizing her. The older man paid no attention to her but when she asked for his help he gave her a ride back into town where he also dropped off the heads of the bandits.

Weapons
Bow and Arrows
Hatchet(her favorite weapon)
Volcanic Pistol
Bolt Action Rifle

@Mad Captain Kazu
Alias -

Age - 26

Backstory -
one of the youngest Ace's in the Ase high gang, a well known group of bounty hunters who helped turn saint Denise civilized town it is today. (the name was spelt wrong by the last joker of the gang at the time and they decided just leave it since the first joker (jokers dont really have a long life expectancy in this gang). Gin's father was said to be a good friend of the gang being one of the main reasons the senior members of the gang had raised gin after the untimely death of his father. Although the current members of the gang have split up around America inorder to help the u.s government tame the west, they still keep in touch usually holding a poker game in saint Denise from time to time. It was at this years game that Gin had learned about his mentor and the previous holder of the Ace of spades title in the gang getting caute up in some messy business in the deeper areas of the west. Now Gin rides for Tumbleweed in search of his old friend...

305e60c0890d2471b65dd678583e2c66.jpg

Last edited:
Name
Gin Matthew's

Alias
ACE ♤

Physical Appearance
(In game)

Hometown
Saint Denise

Basic info

weapons

[The twins]
two navy revolvers with spade emblems etched into the grips

[Spade Hunting knife]
One of the five Unique hunting knives owned by the members of the Ace High gang

[Throwing knives]

[Lasso]

[Bolt action rifle]

The town folk of tumbleweed watch in awe as Gin rides into town on a Arabian Mare that had a reddish glow to its coat. "You didn't let me thank you, You really saved me back there" A woman said trying to thank Gin while she rides behind him. "Those del lobo boys have been tormenting the tow....." before the woman could finish her sentence, she is forced to pull the reins of her horse when Gin's horse suddenly stops. "What the hell are you doing puto!" She yells in anger before quickly cursing under her breath for letting her real self slip. Turning his horse a little to the side so he did not have turn his head, Gin lets out an annoyed sigh "this is were we part ways, and the next time I catch you and boys sticking up coaches again, there won't be a second chance" making sure to keep his tone down just as two deputies patrolling the town walk up to them leaving the woman with a scowl on her face that turned into a amused look.
"You have a good evening Mrs.cortez" He tips his hat at her before looking down at one of the deputies. "Gentleman, this poor soul here has been a victim of a brutal attack by a few men about 3 yards down the road, the work is already done and I'm sure I saw a few familiar faces, be sure that Mrs. Corn receives payment for the bounties collected, I believe she is in a state of shock" leaving the deputies with the woman. "its miss Corn" the woman yells deciding to play along. A few minutes later Gin walks into pub taking a seat at the bar and ordering a drink. "Well ill be damed" The Sheriff of tumbleweed cheers as he steps into the bar " i was wondering when you boys were going to pass by our humble little town, Eddie pull out the good whiskey!" Sheriff freeman said taking a seat next to Gin. "So I take it your here to offer me a spot in your ...." "I'm looking for the old man, I hear he collected a few weeks ago" "could you be more speci..." with out warning Gin pulls his hunting knife out and plants it into the bar causing the bartender to almost drop a whiskey bottle in fear. "Oh, that old man" The sheriff take a sip from his glass before letting out an exhausted breath. "Yhea, he's been through here a couple of times now, shit he's the reason this place has been a ghost town this past year, not to mention that crazy girl he left, she's been cleaning my board of all its po....hey!? wait!, where are you going?" Sheriff Freeman turns around to follow Gin while he takes his knife and makes his way back out through the door. "Look all I'm saying is, I've been keeping this town clean for 8 years , you could at least put in a good word for..."

"Ahhhh! she shot them!" "Someone get the sheriff!" "Help!"

The two are greeted by the screams of chaos echoing in town making the the Sheriff shake his head "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!?" The Sheriff yells just as miss Cortez rides up in front of the bar before giving Gin a little playful smile and dashing out of town with one of the deputies from earlier clutching his arm as he limped after her. "Sheriff! That woman shot earl dead and just took off, she did a pretty nasty job on me too after she took my gun" the deputie manages to say before passing out face first into the dirt. "Looks like you have your hands filled here Sheriff" Gin climbs onto his horse before taking off. "I'll leave you to it" "hey wai.... goddammit, get up Fred you idiot, and someone pick poor earl out of the god dam mud!" The sheriff yells at the other deputies.

• Haha
Reactions: Queen Sonia
Zullie held onto the reins of her horse, it was quite large for her and anytime she got on it she had to push herself up from behind the horse and jump. It was a lot of work but she also worked hard on those bounties to get the horse, it would prove to be more useful for her when in a gunfight especially since she had a habit of running guns blazing first resulting in the death of many horses before this one. Hopefully this one would prove more worth to her. “Alright girl, I think I’ll call you Bec. Aight you the cutest thing? I think so, now why don’t you and I...” before she could finish her sentence, a blood curling scream rang in her ear causing her to wince. She turn her head and saw the sheriff as well as a woman taking off, she seem to smirk at a male who impassively watch the killer lady go. Zullie rose an eyebrow rubbing a gloved hand over her lips smearing the lipstick before riding her horse over to the sheriff who was currently having one hell of a time. “Morning Sheriff” Zullie shouted taking out her rifle and pointing it in the air. “Need any help?” She ask her eyes roaming to the road where the stranger had just left to. Something caught her eye, something familiar, reminded her of a certain old man. “Who was that man over there? Haven’t seen him around town. I hope he isn’t-

“Keep your damn nose out of this girl. I’ve been kind enough to let you walk freely but you keep away from him and get out of here before you cause me more trouble” the sheriff said. Zullie tighten her lips but said nothing urging her horse to take off throwing mud onto the sheriff as she did. She followed the stranger close behind feeling some excitement rise.

After riding for a few hours, Gin makes a stop at the train station on Benedict point where he spends a few minutes staring at the bounty board in disbelief before causing a scene by tearing one of the bounties down and crumbling it up and tossing it. "Hicks" Gin curses under his breath while he purchased a train ticket and sat at on a bench waiting for the next train letting his frustration be herd the entire trip to Rhodes managing to clear an entire rail passenger cart by the time he arrived in the small dusty town. "Grey!" Gin yells walking into the middle of town stopping next to the sheriff's office. "Get your ass out here Grey!? now!?" "Who the hel....?! O mr Matthew's" Sheriff Grey quickly changing his tone when he spots Gin out side his office. "Heh, Kinda late for a visi... uck..." before the sheriff could make it down the steps he gets dropped by a punch from Gin. "Shit! , now why the hell did you go and do .... wai!? Now wait dammit"! The sheriff pleas as Gin grabs him by his collar ready to strike him again. "Your bank was just robbed, and your over here just sipping on some moonshine you sorry piece of..." "Now you don't have to resort to name calling now, what did you expect us to do, that beau fella had a small army with him, there's nothing me and my b....." "There are a lot of things you could of done sheriff " Gin says while he releases the sheriff and looks at the deputies who had come to investigate the commotion. "Well its not like he's going anywhere, there held up in a small mansion in the thick of the woods, you can't miss it" "you, get that wagon ready" Gin barks at one of the deputies before looking back down at Sheriff Grey
"Get up, we are going for a ride, I still have some unfinished business in tumbleweed so we will make this quick" Helping the sheriff up only to punch him again.
When the deputies finally get the bounty wagon ready, the sheriff rounds up a few deputies "how many do you think we will need?" "Just you and me" Gin says climbing on top the wagon "just us?! He has a ..... well alright then, You boys take care of thing while I'm gone" the sheriff takes the reigns and urges the horse to start moving since he did not want to get punched again. Heading deeper into the woods, the two stop the wagon a few yards away from the mansion the sheriff mentioned. "So how are we gonna get the son of the bitch?" "Your gonna wait here" Gin Said while pulling his rifle from his shoulder and checking if it was loaded. "You sure about this? I mean theres alot...... alright then, I'll wait for the signal.....here...alone.... in the dark"

Approaching the Mansion, Gin kneels down trying to get an idea of what he was up against before inching his way closer. Seeing only one guard near the entrance, he pulls out a throwing knife and whips it into the guards gut before running up and smashing him into broken wall near the entrance quickly knocking him out and setting up with his rifle. Meanwhile the sheriff who was jumping at any sound draws his pistol hearing the footsteps of another horse. "Who go's there!, .....i...I'm the sheriff of Rhodes so you better.....its the night folk!" He yells spotting zullie riding down the trail but before he could yell at her an explosion go's off in the distance followed by gunfire making the sheriff turn around "was that the signal?

Missing the train was probably Zullie’s first mistake, her second was trying to follow the train and nearly ending the life of her and her horse when she jumped over a rock which her poor horse could not handle. By the time she reached Rhodes she had lost a couple of provisions on the way. She also lost sight of the strange Bounty Hunter man and was beginning to panic, she started to ride around cursing her own name and lack of patiences. It was only when she turned into a corner did she hear two officers grumbling on about the man name Gin and how he came in guns blazing towards the sheriff. “Damn crazy bastard dragged Grey straight into spoil Beau’s stolen estate. Probably gonna end up dead the two of them” one of them grumbled. “Excuse me sirs, where is this Beau estate you speak of? Bounty Hunter and I’m sure my assistance is required” Zullie said smiling at the two men. They both stared at her before scoffing, “Move along crazy bitch. Your services aren’t needed here, maybe try the saloon you might find some poor drunk that will throw you some coins” he said walking with his partner. Zullie’s lip tighten before shaking her head getting out her lasso. Zullie grabbed the first officer throwing him down onto his face knocking him out before grabbing the other officer with a boilis, getting off her horse she went over to him tying him up and throwing him onto her horse. “Let me go! Do you have any idea what you’re doing!” He shouted. “Shut up” Zullie said smacking him. “Lead me to Beau and everything will be alright. I’m looking for someone and you’re gonna help me find them. Got it!” She said raising her hand to strike him again only for the man to flinch. “Good” she said smiling.

It took a couple of good hits but soon enough Zullie found the estate along with the sheriff who was loudly cowering in the bushes. “Alright, get out of here” Zullie said pushing the officer off her horse and taking out her sawed off shotgun. Taking a deep breath she was about to run in and start shouting but instead was surprised by the loud explosions instead. Her eyes widen before she let out a howl, “Hyahhh!” She screamed taking off bumping right into the sheriff throwing him off his feet as she ran in shooting the first body she saw. She jumped off her horse smacking her horse so it could take off before taking cover again already being shot at. She reloaded taking out her rifle and lifting herself up shooting two men down before taking cover again. “Too easy” she said getting up again only to see a turret aimed at her. She ducked quickly bullets whirling past her, “Shit!”

Gin used panic to his advantage, first shooting some dynamite to gather everyones attention to side of the small mansion before quickly taking out the sharp shooters trying to remain hidden. When he kneels down to reload his rifle he hears the sound of another horse approaching from behind him immediately drawing one of his revolvers and taking aim. To his surprise, it was a young woman charging towards the estate like some wild animal."Hey! Wait!" Gin yells trying to stop her from rushing strait in but let's out an exhausted breath when he fails. "Idiot" Cursing while he got back up and started followed the strange woman with his sniper scope shooting a few men that had turned there attention on her. When the men began to light the area up with turret fire, Gin leans back on the Rockwall he used for cover trying to keep an eye on the girl who had managed to get everyones attention. "And here i thought this was going to be simple" Gin grumbles reaching into his coat pocket and pulling out a small glass of snake oil and chugging down every drop of the small elixir. He closes his eye for a few seconds before stepping out of cover and firing his rifle making ever shot count by hitting the men on turrets first while he made his way over to woman quickly grabbing her by her wrist "what the hell are you doing!, you trying to get ur self killed" Gin snaps but quickly pushes her down behind a small wooden barrier just as a few shots Wiz past them before drawing one of his revolve again shooting one of the men shooting. "Get lost kid, this isn't a game" not paying anymore attention to her while he continues to shoot his way to the front of the house. "Lets make this easy boys!, all I want is beau" "you here that fellas, sounds like a dead man talking" one of the men in the house taunts making Gin putting his revolvers barrel up to the door and firing a shot.
"Gya! He shot jim!" One of the men shouts just as Gin kicks the door in shooting the men guarding the stairs dead. "BEAU THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE!" Gin yells hearing the whimpers of a man upstairs.

Zullie winces as bullets continue to fly past her, this wasn’t the first time she has gotten into a mess like this but this was certainly the first time she faced against a turret. ‘I guess that’s what happens when you mess with a rich boy’ She got ready to get up again and shoot but was stopped by Gin who shoved her down into the wooden barriers. “Hey!” She shouted rubbing the back of her head. “I was helping! You would have never gotten through without a bigger distraction” she said getting up as he shot the rest of the men guarding the home. She followed behind him looking around to see if there was anyone still alive. Turning back to the house she heard the cries of the man name Beau. “Go on! What are y’all doing. Kill them!” He shouted. “Sounds like he doesn’t want to come out alive” Zullie said looking over to a pile of explosions, grabbing a dynamite. She lit it up before throwing into a window, it crash inside causing the men inside to scream. Zullie took cover as a small explosion went off shaking the ground they stood in. Zullie stood again looking at the house running in again bursting through the door coughing a bit as dust gathers around the explosion. Zullie took some cover looking back at Gin smiling at him, “You crazy bitch! You nearly killed me!” Beau shouts making Zullie frown. “Damn, must have gotten the wrong window. I don’t usually keep them alive especially when they are this annoying” she said speaking to Gin as if they were old friends. “Guess I can be nice and keep him alive since you’re here” she said.

He blanky stares at the wild woman as she takes things into her own hands by first lobbing a stick of dynamite into one of the windows leaving him in awe as the explosion go's off. Is she real? He thought to his self while he followed her in to the mansion "my legs!, o God! My legs!" One of the guards who was caute in the blast screams as he lays on the floor clutching the two stumps that were left of his legs making Gin wince in disgust as he passed to get into cover with Zullie. "You soft in the head or 'aghhh! my leg!' something lady? Didn't I tell you 'ahhhh momma .....my leg!' To get lost?, you're only gonna get in 'my leg! Ahaaaaa' JUST DIE ALREADY! Gin snaps as he looks back at legless man who had finally fell silent leaving only beau's whimpering. "Keep your mouth shut , and stay out of my way" giving zullie one last warning while he reloaded his revolvers before stepping out into the hallway and shooting a guard that was in his way before looking up hearing heavy footsteps directly above him prompting him to fire a shot through the ceiling making Beau scream even louder.

Zullie turns her head to Gin who began insulting her about the current situation they were in all while a poor body guard was screaming in pain. She frowns when he begins telling her to stay away and get out of here. “Mister, I don’t know who you think you are but I’m on a bounty at the moment and I’m not in your way I am helping you” she said following behind him. “I just took down nearly everyone inside the house. All we have to do is get Beau, go back to town and then split the cash” she said smiling. “Come on, I mean seriously you’ll be robing me if you don’t” she said still keeping herself close to him. “What do you say? Bounty Hunter to bounty Hunter?”

Gin stops and slowly turns his head looking down at Zullie with confused look on his face "i didn't as..." Gin quickly moves back pushing zullie with him just as a shot gun spay fires out of the doorway facing the staircase. "Prick" Gin curses under his breath firing a few shots through the wall until he herd a thud before quickly reloading his revolvers again. "Your not helping, and you ain't no bounty hunter girl, but if its money your after you can take this JACKASS IN AFTER I SNAP HiS NEC..... GODDAM IT BEAU! IF I ASK ONE MORE TIME IM GOING TO!..." "ok alright!, I'm coming down, please refrain from causing any harm to my personal being" Beau pleads as he makes his way down the stairs with his hands in the air. "Parlay my good ma....... as I live and breath! " Beau quickly growing excited when he finally saw who was after him.
"Your one of Saint's Ace's aren't cha?, HOT DAM this is something!, they send a hero to hunt Jean beau finely legendary ban... ugh!, easy there , this suit is really expensive " Beau said while being forced to the grown and hogtied by Gin. "Good God! What happened to your face girl?!" Beau said looking up to see Zullie "Someone must of did a num..."
"Thats enough" Gin swiftly punching Beau's lights out knocking his hat off before picking him up over his shoulder
"Lets go collect your reward" Walking past Zullie and out towards the front door before quickly walking back in and dropping Beau onto the floor. "Looks like reinforcements has arrived" peeking out one of the windows "and a panther... there is a panther out there" Saying it like he didn't believe what he was seeing while slumping down on one of the bullet ridden couches. "Can this day get any worse?" "Arhgh! My LEGS! Aghhhhh"

Zullie let out a puff of air, crossing her arms and looking displease. “Would you mind not man handling me every time I walk somewhere. I can handle myself not getting shot” she said following him again making sure to stick close. She listen to him scream at the bounty causing the man name Beau to cowardly come down and be restrain by Gin. She scoffs about to shout at the man and his chicken-head surrender but was taken aback by his words. She covered her cheek instinctually turning away for a second before snapping out of it glaring at the man. “You’re lucky I didn’t put my hands on you first” she mutters picking up his hat. She took a look at it, smiling and putting it on. “Nice job back there, so you’re really part of the ACE gang? The infamous group of bounty hunters sworn to protect us” she smugly said. “Never thought I would meet another one of you. Ran into an older member, Gerald. He’s the one who got me into this business” she loosely lies. “I’m actually on my way to meet with him soon. Are you meeting with him as well?” She ask.

“Ah yes, the reward” Zullie said taking out her rifle and knife looking out the other window seeing some people shouting and running towards them. “A panther you say?” her eyes glistening with excitement. “Come on this is where the fun is starting!” She shouts at him cackling as she runs out the into the battlefield running into a guard first. Despite her small stature she was able to knock down the surprise man before shooting him right between the legs and then the head. She ran again being shot at and taking cover behind some crates. Bullets whiz by her and she reloads humming to herself. “Watch out!” A man screams a loud growl coming as a man was attack. Zullie took a peek nearly being shot in the face but pulling back before. She only caught a glimpse but the panther was near her and it was munching at one of the men. “Shit” she said under her breath. “Shoot the damn thing down” another man shouts.

Gin takes another breath before drawing his Rifle and turning over on the couch to look out the window again. "Sworn to prot.... where do people come up with this stuff? ... wait Gerald?! Hey no wait!?" He yells to try and stop her from running out of the mansion "goddam it...gah!"" Gin quickly trying get up from the couch but trips over Beau. He quickly stands back up and kicks Beau while trying to pull another Vile of snake oil out from his coat. "You having fun yet!" Gin yells peeking his heart out from the door way to see Zullie taking cover. After taking the snake oil, Gin steps out on to the front porch and begins fo fire his rifle taking out the men one by one until he could spot the panther using the last round in his rifle to kill it then using his rifle like a club to knock out one of the men charging at him. "Hmph" dropping the rifle on the ground, Gin draws both his revolvers and swiftly kills the reminder of beau's men intentionally gunning down each man Zullie tried to shoot. He looks around spinning his revolvers before holstering them and turning back to look at Zullie looking at her with an uncertain look "five pounds of pressure, that's all it takes to kill a man, anything more just makes you look like killer, and this peculiar business of ours has enough killers, find work in a slaughter house if you want to be a butcher" Gin said while walking back into the mansion and getting beau. "Come on, you can tell he where the old man is on the way back, keep my share of the reward for payment" Walking Beau back out to the sheriff and his wagon.

Zullie laughs out loud when Gin shouts at her. She was only giving him some distractions to get out of here and she could deal with the rest of them. She went up again ready to start shooting when Gin came upon them. One by one they went down, Zullie would aim but Gin would shoot them before she could get them. “Hey! What’s the matter with you? Can’t find your own targets” she said stomping over to him ready to chew him out

"five pounds of pressure, that's all it takes to kill a man, anything more just makes you look like killer, and this peculiar business of ours has enough killers, find work in a slaughter house if you want to be a butcher"

Zullie was taken aback when he said that to her. She crossed her arms putting her gun away, “Geez, you’re just like the old man” she said looking away. “He enjoyed lecturing me a lot. It really says something when someone who gets paid to kill tries to lecture about being humane. Real rich” she said letting out a chuckle. “Whatever you say, we did what we needed to do and now we can head back” she said following him. She stopped when he mentioned Gerald. She rose an eyebrow, “Tell you where the old man is? Okay, sure” she said with a smirk. “I’ll lead the way, just know I don’t like to take the usual routes” she said calling for her hose which rode in whining loudly. Once on it she followed him to the sheriff who gladly took the unconscious Beau inside the sheriff’s wagon. Once they were alone Zullie turn to look at Gin. “So what is an Ace member doing out here looking for an old member. Here to hunt him down and kill him?” She ask bluntly. “If so then I guess you’ll have to kill me too because I’m not leading you anywhere. A little suspicious for you to ask me to lead the way. Why allow some stranger you met lead you to somewhere you already know unless you didn’t know and were just using me” she said hand on her gun tilting her head at him. “So? What is it? Trying to kill him or lost a member?”

Trying to Whistle for his horse, Gin lets out a slight chuckle hearing Zullie compare him to Gerald bit loses it when she finished her sentence. He loads Beau onto his horse and rides out to the sheriff handing Beau off and escorting them back to Rhodes. The entire trip back was only zullie speaking and Gin remaining quiet but occasionally taking glances at her horse who had started to make weird noises as they rode. As the two wait for there payment, Gin approaches Zullies horse first patting it before feeding it a few apples until she had questioned why he was looking for the old man. "I don't remember asking you to lead me anywhere, I simply asked if you knew wher...... now why did you have go and touch your gun for?" He says turning his head to look up at Zullie with a serious look. "...uh...M...Mr Matthew's, uh... here's yur pa....payment for Beau" one of the deputies toys to say but was too afraid since the two had looked as if they were ready to draw even flinching when Gin held up his hand to take the stack while he still stared down Zullie. "You be safe out there ma'am" Switching to a weak smile as he hands her the cash and pets her horse one more time before walking towards the train station "you should think of investing in some pants if your prone to fighting" whistling for his horse to follow him to the train station. "Ahh Alden? How's the transport buisness?" "Sir, I have no idea what you are applying, unless your interested, then I believe I can help you" there train station clerk whispers before looking around the station. "Unless it has something to do with that woman with the crazy look on her face" "shes....harmless"

Zullie stares at Gin as he coolly explains to her that he wasn’t asking for her help once again. When he mentions her gun she smirks, “What? Are you surprise after our own battle back there. Can’t not expect it from someone like me” she said wondering what he was planning to do. Would he shot her? Take her down with a lasso? Shoot her horse. All these thoughts ran through her head as she remember when she met Gerald and the first time she drew on him. He did not hesitate in shooting the gun out of her hand before punching her. She may have been a woman but to him, she was just another crazy with a gun.

Her smirk disappeared when he told her to have a good day. She was not expecting that at all, it left her a little dumbfound as she removed her hand from her gun taking the money from him. “You’re really giving me all of it” she said looking back at him again. Since she didn’t technically have a bounty license she never really received the money or the fair amount. She was confuse but instead followed behind him overhearing the comment about her. “Crazy woman? Why just like my friend here said I’m harmless” she said with a mischievous smile. “I’m not done talking with you” she motion to Gin getting off her horse who walked over to Gin nudging at him to feed it more.

"Just ignore her, hey listen" Gin whispers as he leans onto the counter "I need some information about a certain acquaintance of ours... she's standing right behind me isn't she?" Gin says watching the clerk's facial expressions change drastically as Zullie gets closer. He shuts his eye while letting out a slight sigh feeling Zullies nudging at his back. He finishes his sneaky sneaky chat with the clerk before turning around and petting the horse while fed her another apple before turning to look at Zullie "there is a sickness in you girl" He says walking past her once again but stops at the stairs to look back at her and gesturing his head for her to hurry up. He takes both of there horses and ties them up in front of the Rhode Saloon before leading Zullie up to the bar. "I'll take a whiskey" Gin orders taking a seat while he waited for Zullie to take a seat. "So what do you exactly want to talk about?" Taking a sip from his glass. "I'll give you until I've finished my drink"

Zullie follows Gin closely, taking a good look at him. She made sure to look at EVERY inch of him even leaning closer to him taking a sniff of him and backing off coughing a bit in fake disgust. Stepping inside the saloon was a mess, glass pieces were scatter on the ground and what seem like piss or beer sprayed as well. Zullie clicks her tongue walking back to her horse and grabbing her sandal shoes putting them on, stepping inside. Walking over to their seats, Zullie sat crossing her legs and leaning over closely to him so that no one could hear them. “There’s a darkness brewing over the horizon. Old man has a death wish or sumthing” she said looking around them again. “I’m caution of snakes with pretty skins but so far you haven’t strike” she said giving him another toothy grin. “La Mureta Verde, have you heard of them? They are a gang from the south, a nasty bunch. Took down... a couple families around here. Gerald is going after them, alone. He wouldn’t let me come, I don’t know where he went but I have an idea on where he could be going” she said. “You’re cut from the same cloth, the two of you. Meaning you can help me. You have to help me. If you want to find him”

Before Zullie could even speak Gin downs his glass letting out a satisfied sigh but instead of cutting her off, He gestures his head for the bartender to refill his glass before turning to look around the room when she did and chuckled when she spoke about the old man and how he was apparently a snake. "Guess I'm bad at being a snake" Gin said taking a sip from his glass and leaning on the bar while he turned to look Zullie in the eyes, listening to the rest of what she had to say only breaking eye contact when zullie had a slight pause in her speech playing it off by taking another sip from his glass "don't reckon ive herd them, but if he is hunting them, then they are as good as dead" Finishing the last of his glass and taking a deep breath while slouching a little. "I appreciate the offer kid but even if I did need your help, I would still have to decline, and it ain't because ur a woman, its because your batshit crazy and will probly end up getting killed, I don't need that on my conscience, but ill see to it that this gang is sorted out so why don't you just tell me what you know about the gang"

Last edited:
Reactions: Queen Sonia
Zullie’s eyes widen when Gin spoke up, it was just as she feared. “You drink from the same glass as him” she said drawing her pistol aiming it at him this time. The bar around them quiet down as tension grew with the appearance of a gun. “You sing the same lyric but different beats!” She shouted angrily. “Can’t you see! You need me just like him but just like him you refuse! I know where they are! I know the holes! I know it all! But fine! I see there is no use watering these blooms” she said cocking her gun. “If this information is not to be heard than it shall be erased” she said lifting the gun to her own head. She squeezed her eyes shut about to let the gun shoot her when a man came behind her grabbing her arm which causes her to shoot the roof. She was manhandled onto the bar table, her face slams on there as her arms are tied behind her back. “Crazy bitch! You alright?” The man said looking at Gin. He was the bartender and had seen Zullie draw her gun out and knows of crazy mountain lady of tumbleweed. “Should I get the sheriff? Lock this one up for good” he said. “Unhand me!” Zullie said struggling underneath the man barely making any movement.