• Thread starter ❖RogueRaven12❖
  • Start date

Did you like the starter

• Yes

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
"Valentine, why did you send this hunting dog into my territory? You should've known that the forest was my domain." Leon spoke up as he entered the building in his human form. He was clad only in a pair of pants that had rips where his muscles had expanded. He was about as irritated as Adrian was, if not more so. And by hunting dog he was referring to Vlad. "So tell me, why did you encroach on my space when you know that i left the city in order to get away from people and hunt demons. I don't trust anyone too much. Least of all the Valentine family. You want my help, you have to prove that i can trust you."

RafaDark was waiting for an answer when suddenly an being came talking about Valentine's hunting dog "Wait... he said Valentine? Wait a second... this is not a bakery? This is Valentines place???" Thought him "But i used my powers to enter that bakery not this... Oh! I remembered of this place and THEN i used my powers... Damn... I'm dead if he remember who i am... He don't need to remember, i said my name... i should have stayed with Raccoon as a name..." Continued thinking as he sneakily tried to get out of there.

Adrian glanced at his sister and let out a sigh. He glanced at the man who was yelling at him and said "well, I thought you could use company. And as far you boy, I dont want to see your face here again. I may be letting you live but my father might not be so forgiving. Oh and why the hell is everybody in my palace?" He stalked off. He needed to be alone in his thoughts.

Jason walked through the hallways towards the room where Adrian stayed but apparently he wasn't even there. He stopped when he heard Adrian's voice coming from what sounded like the kitchen or the dining room. He started making his way there and he hadn't made it ten steps before Adrian passed him. He turned to the side to allow him to walk past and he gave him a small nod "Master Adrian..I hope everything is alright? I heard shouting not too long ago"

"if i wanted company, you would be the last person i send an invitation to. after all, i woke up in your lab wondering where the rest of my pack was." Leon growled out. it was clear he didn't know who saved his life that fateful day. he was half way tempted to say he smelled one to many women when Adrian walked into the room, but left what he said at that. he had made his stance known to everyone in the room and he wasn't about to change where he stood until someone provided sufficient proof that he was dead wrong.

Adrian put a hand up to silence Jason. He looked at Leon and snickered. "The one responsible for the lab experiments is my father, not me but its your life now so either embrace it or cry like a baby." He snickered in amusement. "Its your choice." He walked off but then stopped. "I'm one of the good ones but if you piss me off, I will hunt you and I will kill you; something my father should have done to all of his failed experiments long ago. He called over to his sister "Ivy... let's go!"

@Victor Markov @Andy @Brøken_Serenity

"Experiments? Explain yourself, Valentine." Leon demanded as he habitually reached for his custom weapon to find it not there and remembered he had just left to go hunting and didn't take any weapons with him. He assumed a defensive stance none the less, prepared to pound some answers out of the spoiled brat if needed.

Valentine snickered as his black wings opened. "My sister and I... we were the first. My father sent us through months of pain and agony. We were failures as he called us. I remember every cut, every stitch, every wound.... we were awake through all of it. I remember screaming out to our mother and I remember her turning her back on us. I remember how scared I was and I remember how I begged him to kill us. I never wanted anyone to experience that type of pain and suffering but... we weren't enough. We were failures. He wanted nothing to do with us so... he took young children and experimented them. He kept stealing children, women, men, infants from their homes while they slept so he could experiment on them and create the perfect specimen so he could create the perfect race." He turned his back on them. "I thought I could make a difference. I thought I could put aside my past and create a world where people like my father don't exist but to make that happen.... there has to be people like you who are forced to fall. There has to be people like you who have to suffer. I am sorry for the pain you have caused. I really am but... I am not the man you should hate. I am the man who might save this world." He walked off.

Jason fell silent as Adrian told him to although he didn't like it. and he clearly said so on his face. He crossed his arms and just stood nearby as Adrian and Leon had their little spat. When Adrian walked off he turned to watch him for a moment before he glanced at Leon "I understand your anger Leon..I've lost those I love as well too..but Adrian speaks the truth his father is the mobster here not Adrian..and while I might not always agree with Adrian or his methods but he is doing what he can to save humanity..or what's left of it"