Does this interest you>?

• Yes its a really cool idea

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Unsure

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • No sounds cliche

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
Looks like just about everyone pulled a vanishing act and I'm waiting on someone to post. Come on people! Don't let this rp die when it just barely started!

Reactions: RafaDark
I'm still here I've just been having writers block on how to continue. And I've got a question are the Valentines technically the bad guys? Or do they just seem evil?

I'm still here I've just been having writers block on how to continue. And I've got a question are the Valentines technically the bad guys? Or do they just seem evil?
They seem to be evil and have evil qualities but they can be good

Ok cause I'm just a little confused because I'm getting that vibe from them that while they're trying to save humanity they're also trying to take over the world

Adrian is... Hes mentally not OK but I mena his ex girlfriend who was pregnant with his child killed herself so... Theres nothing you can really do to come back from that.
He doesnt like unknown people in his palace.

oh no yeah I can understand the whole thing about his girlfriend killing herself and their unborn child. Its just I get this feeling that he has a bunch of hidden motives and that he's plotting to take over the world or something haha.

He has hidden motives but hes not planning to rule the world. Btw, we need more Valentine family members.

Cousins, parents, uncles, aunts... its not a small family. There are family members who live in far away countries.

I'd love to join! C: I'd like to be a demon, but I can make a Valentine family member if you want.
Question, though. Would it be possible to be of a non-human race and still be apart of the Valentine family, or are they just strictly super humans?