Sexuality: Straight​
"I mean, I've never tried girls but I don't think I will."

Race/Species: Fallen​
"I'm a super saiyan! KAMEHAMEHAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!"
Class: Royalty​
"Though, that still doesn't make me entirely happy somehow..."

tumblr_mibugnXqaz1rx1dfqo1_500.gif

Personality
Ivy is a giant otaku nerd. She has a giant collection of manga, anime and related merchandise as well as lots of Sc-Fi things. Based on her activities most people think she should be a recluse which is mostly true. She tends to stay in her room playing video games a lot of the time. Though she does have a group of close friends who enjoy the same activities she does. They're about eight or nine close friends who she talks to and they often get her out of the house to play baseball or go do other fun things. She has a bit of a double personality at times, not severely so however. She has a cynical side to her. A dark sense of humor if you will. This is something you wouldn't know about her if you didn't really know her. She's friendly, bubbly and would talk to a cactus, if you're around that is but if nobody is around she definitely wouldn't seek anyone out. She has superior intelligence but pretends otherwise because she doesn't want people to expect her to do things just because she's smart. She isn't a true sociopath but has sociopathic tendencies and behaviors. She has morals, though they're very questionable in their essence. She also doesn't care about many people though she pretends she does and wants to but simply doesn't. She has a complex about her looks in relation to her age, if you even say the word flat around her you'll receive the bad side of her and find out her temper is rather short. If she's annoyed or irritated she looses her temper and snaps. When her temper snaps you simply get to see the cynical and sociopathic side of her on full blast. When she looses her temper heads will roll.​
"Me and my brother will both kill you if you piss us off. Got it? Great! Lets eat cake now!"

History
She was born in to royalty and she takes her roll very seriously as well as her title. Anyone outside of her family and close friends must include princess when addressing her by her name. Her parents wanted her to fully embody this roll, the girly boy-crazed thing and all. Ivy didn't like the idea of this too much. Also her growth rate was a problem, considering her age she should be a lot more developed but she isn't. Her parents plans of her getting married off to a rich suitor aren't really working out well considering she's so small. Apparently her mother didn't develop until sixteen either so they're all waiting on that. Ivy hates all these expectations thrust upon here that she can't meet because it's not her choice. Ivy has, tried every remedy in the book to grow a couple inches wherever she could grow them and tried acting more like a princess but it's failed. She has had the appropriate amount of boyfriends however for her age.​
"I don't think you should look further into this."

tumblr_mzgz5sKYpR1qif91eo4_500.png

Strengths
+Musically talented in multiple instruments, her favorite being piano
+Intelligent both logically and strategically
+Strong physically
+Can manipulate others to her will
+Perfect vision
+Can make a bomb out of anything
+Great accuracy
+Knows multiple languages
Weaknesses
-Short temper
-Allergic to tropical fruits
-Bad at geography
-Doubts herself
-Can get lost literally anywhere
-Forgetful
-Easily frightened when not paying attention
Fears
-Not being good enough
-Never getting married
Habits
-She tends to hum a lot
-She tends to draw on anything you give her
-She sometimes refers to herself in third person
Abilities
+She can locate every pressure point in the body and use it effectively
+She can 'influence' people's decisions with her words. In other words she can plant ideas or suggestions into somebodies mind and make them think it was theirs so they'll do it. It isn't an effective form of mind control because she can only make people do simple things and/or things that they would possibly do or think of.
+She can heal other peoples wounds by taking their pain as her own
Weapons
+Two handguns
+Explosives

tumblr_m1tlnbMG0h1rpzlkco1_500.gif

Relationships:
Adrian Valentine: Her big brother who she trusts with her life. Though he tends to not let her in she knows that he's always there for her no matter what. She has only been scared of him once in her life and hasn't been since. She loves him and often tries to cheer him up. Though he receives the bad side of her when he dates her older friends then breaks up with them after a couple days.

• Love
Reactions: Pyralithia
Well, this certainly seems like a fascinating premise, reminds me of some old stuff I was part of many, many moons ago. I'll begin on my CS posthaste.

This RP is lacking a demon... Can i join?

4579showing.jpg

Name: Alexander Atreides

Sex: Male

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Race/Species: Angel

Class: Homeless

Personality: Alex is generally considered a generally friendly soul, compared to many people that ended up still alive during the day and nights of scraping by and barely making ends meet. Usually quick to greet someone or at least offer some sort of conversational topic to most folks, he tends to be the one to seek out people who like to avoid people, even to the point where violence is threatened and even enacted. Coupled with a general disinterest in violence in general, one would not think Alex to be a terribly great superhuman savior. But one would do well to remember the saying of a rat backed into a corner in this boy's case.

Alex suffers from a severe split personality disorder, where during most situations, the kinder, generally easier going Alex is seen. But, if backed into a life or death, nowhere to run situation, the far different Alex takes over, who refers to himself by full name vice shortened version. Alexander is a callous, unpleasant, and harsh individual well beyond the boy's years, who has no remorse or guilt in doing whatever is necessary to survive. Its generally assumed that this second personality was developed to give Alex places to hide when the hard choices came up.

History: This is a topic that Alexander is unusually quiet and normally unwilling to talk about. He was born in a free clinic and had no idea who either of his birth parents are. The clinic took care of the boy for as long as they could afford, but he eventually had to go. No one took the boy in, and he had to live on the streets, wandering from handout to handout, earning his life by whatever means he could manage. He often patched himself up, growing rather adept at medical treatments, if a bit impromptu and untrained formally.

Alex spent a lot of time running if trouble came up, but those rare times that he couldn't run, he didn't remember much of what happened. Only that his assailants were injured or worse, and he thought a guardian angel looked over his shoulder for the longest time. Only recently did he realize this was not the case, but it wouldn't slow him down much. He would keep running and surviving as long as he could, and see what he could do for the others that were stuck in bad spots along the way.

Strengths
First Aid
Speed
Drums
Sword Fighter (Split Personality)

Weaknesses
Normally Weak Fighting Capabilities
True Unholy/Holy Objects (Or Weapons)

Fears
An acute fear of dying and having nowhere to escape to (the latter triggering the personality shift)

Habits
Will often times chatter on about nothing in particular or simply drum on whatever he can find at hand.

Abilities
Manifestation of Wings (And flight) at Will
Manifestation of Longsword through a focus
Superhuman Speed
Capable of Manifesting Energy that can repulse and redirect objects

Weapons
Small wooden Cane

Relationships: Open

• Love
Reactions: Pyralithia
This RP is lacking a demon... Can i join?
Of course

4579showing.jpg

Name: Alexander Atreides

Sex: Male

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Race/Species: Angel

Class: Homeless

Personality: Alex is generally considered a generally friendly soul, compared to many people that ended up still alive during the day and nights of scraping by and barely making ends meet. Usually quick to greet someone or at least offer some sort of conversational topic to most folks, he tends to be the one to seek out people who like to avoid people, even to the point where violence is threatened and even enacted. Coupled with a general disinterest in violence in general, one would not think Alex to be a terribly great superhuman savior. But one would do well to remember the saying of a rat backed into a corner in this boy's case.

Alex suffers from a severe split personality disorder, where during most situations, the kinder, generally easier going Alex is seen. But, if backed into a life or death, nowhere to run situation, the far different Alex takes over, who refers to himself by full name vice shortened version. Alexander is a callous, unpleasant, and harsh individual well beyond the boy's years, who has no remorse or guilt in doing whatever is necessary to survive. Its generally assumed that this second personality was developed to give Alex places to hide when the hard choices came up.

History: This is a topic that Alexander is unusually quiet and normally unwilling to talk about. He was born in a free clinic and had no idea who either of his birth parents are. The clinic took care of the boy for as long as they could afford, but he eventually had to go. No one took the boy in, and he had to live on the streets, wandering from handout to handout, earning his life by whatever means he could manage. He often patched himself up, growing rather adept at medical treatments, if a bit impromptu and untrained formally.

Alex spent a lot of time running if trouble came up, but those rare times that he couldn't run, he didn't remember much of what happened. Only that his assailants were injured or worse, and he thought a guardian angel looked over his shoulder for the longest time. Only recently did he realize this was not the case, but it wouldn't slow him down much. He would keep running and surviving as long as he could, and see what he could do for the others that were stuck in bad spots along the way.

Strengths
First Aid
Speed
Drums
Sword Fighter (Split Personality)

Weaknesses
Normally Weak Fighting Capabilities
True Unholy/Holy Objects (Or Weapons)

Fears
An acute fear of dying and having nowhere to escape to (the latter triggering the personality shift)

Habits
Will often times chatter on about nothing in particular or simply drum on whatever he can find at hand.

Abilities
Manifestation of Wings (And flight) at Will
Manifestation of Longsword through a focus
Superhuman Speed
Capable of Manifesting Energy that can repulse and redirect objects

Weapons
Small wooden Cane

Relationships: Open

Accepted

[BCOLOR=#000000]CHARACTER SHEET[/BCOLOR]

1207ee6862bb527d71043faead63680c.jpg

[BCOLOR=#000000]Name: RafaDark.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Age: 16.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Sex: Male.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Sexuality: Straight.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Race/Species: Half-Demon.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Class: Low.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Personality: He is friendly, an different half-demon.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]History: He don't remember nothing except the experiments made on him.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Strengths: He's Stronger, Faster, have more stamina and is more adapted to pain that an average Demon.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Weaknesses: Holy weapons and Holy spells.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Fears: Death.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Habits: He's aways carrying his Heavy-Sword, even if he lose it.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Abilities: Corrupting others (high chance to fail), Flight, Demonic Spells and Darkness wielding (Illusions and offensive attacks in the base of Shadows and places with low light).[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Weapons: Heavy-Sword[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Relationships: No friends, No family, just himself.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]DONE[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]I'm accepted?[/BCOLOR]​

Last edited:
Where is everyone and who are we waiting on to post?

Last edited:
My apologies for the delay in posting, had some brief stuff come up (Living a military lifestyle does that) but I should have a post up sometime tonight, now that things are stabilizing.

http://www.pics4world.com/vb/imgcache/2/3872showing.jpg
(this is what tattoo like mark looks like
http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net...3916667.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20130214155402 )
Name: Vlad
sex: male
sexuality: straight
species: Greed
class: the Valentine families personal dog
personality: Vlad was made to kill. Making him rather solitary and he keeps to himself. When working/killing he has two personalities, he is either emotionless or completely psycho. But he does seem to have a soft spot for the daughter of the Valentine family.
history: Vlad was created by the Valentine family to kill on command. Because of this he is emotionless yet loyal. He was mixed with a creature of greed, which left a strange mark up the right side of his chest. Although he is an emotionless killer, he sometimes let's lose and enjoys the luxury of killing others. Making him a psychotic figure at times. Even though he is trained to kill anything he sees, Vlad seems to have a soft spot for ivy, the daughter of the Valentine family. This means him and her brother don't normally get along that well.
Strengths: fighting
Killing without question
Tracking
weaknesses: tends to go on psychotic rampages
Always hungery
Could possibly like ivy
fears: was trained not to fear. But it seems he might be scared of not being able to reach ivy
habits: constantly training, feeding of anything he can
abilities: He has the same abilities as the monster inside of him. Also if he eats another creature he gets stronger. Basic enhanced physical equalities
weapons: hand to hand or anything he can get a hold of
relationships: single. But likes ivy

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you
I've added in what the tattoo looks like

Last edited by a moderator: