The Devil is a Part Timer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivan: Duke of Beards

Duke of Mustache-Beard-Combos to be precise.
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
Online Availability
Pretty much all the time. Central Standard time.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Futanari
Genres
Fantasy, Scifi, Modern, Magical, Romance, can do Furry, sub/dom, slave, monster girls. Open to just about anything.
Preface. I'm a guy, I only like to RP with girls. Nothing against you other guys, I just feel weird about it. If you're a guy and I know it, I'll decline your request as politely as possible. It's just my preference, and I don't enjoy when people try to break my rules or convince me otherwise.

And READ THE PROMPT! If you ignore half of the things I put on here (these included), I'll deny your request. I play in first person and in PMs, but can be talked into playing in a thread. As proof that you read this part, make your subject line "Strawberry Banana Milkshake" and say that you use first person in your body. If you don't, you'll get a sorry in response.

So before I start, I just wanted to put another plot I have right here, because I only put it up the other day. I'd still like to try for it but I want to put up this plot too, and rather than updating two threads, I'll just do one. Now, let's get to the "new" one.

I won't lie, this title is straight up from the show "The Devil is a Part-Timer?" Mostly because I can't think of a better title, but it won't be identical to the show. I can give you a run down of the show if you want to know the story but don't want to watch it. Basically demon king is ruling/terrorizing a fantasy land in another world and a female hero is tasked with stopping him. When the tide of the war turns against him, he escapes through a portal to our world and the hero follows him. They lose most of their magic and start to go about normal human lives, but they don't know where the other is. Eventually they find each other and she tries to fight him but he just wants to do his human stuff and they start having dumb but fun adventures.

So I'm thinking rather than just be pure demon, my character is half demon, half dragon. He can appear human because that's just a thing and he looks fairly average, fit, etc. But for his demon form he has horns pointing forwards, longer nails, more muscular, and a arrow tip tail, and large bat wings. His dragon form has horns that sweep backwards, and has scales in various areas on his body, mainly from his feet to his knees, hands to his elbows, some scattered in other areas, and on his back where his dragon wings fold into, which are larger than his demon wings and are scaled.

He was born to a succubus mother and dragon father, but as a "teen" (since he ages differently), he was taken away by some mysterious group and controlled to be evil. When he came of age, he was made to gather an army and command them to take over the 5 islands of the realm with his four generals, he and his right hand controlling the central island.

Eventually, the Church trains the hero, your character who can either be a pure human who was gifted by god/the gods, or a half human half angel. She has a holy sword which she can summon at will using her "celestial force" (the show's name for holy magic or whatever, we can name it something else), her hair turning white when she summons it at full strength, and is more than a match for the demon king.

(Up to you but the backstory on the show is her father, who is her whole world as a child, is killed by one of the demon king's generals and that's why she has a grudge against him, but turns out later he isn't dead, and with this she can't really bear that grudge, and she starts to show romantic interest in him because he's not the evil man she thought he was, yadda yadda. We can do something like that, but it's your character, just givin' ideas. I already have a plan to make him not evil)

With the hero's help and her party of allies, they begin to turn back the tide against the demon king's army and eventually get to his island. There is a brutal fight and the demon king is nearly defeated. He opens a portal and goes through to Earth, the hero giving chase.

Once through, my character lands and for a short while as he and his right hand get to work on surviving in the land, they plan on taking over the world. But due to Earth having no magic, the spell cast by the mysterious group in his youth, or possibly the parasite implanted by them depending on how we go, fades away and he starts to see clearly once again.

In that time, between landing and the magic fading, he meets your character again. But they have little to no magic, so maybe she tries rushing him with a knife, something. But the police stop them and they start to go back and forth on their old rivalry of "Hero and Demon King", simply fighting because that is the roles they have been given and they must. But really their fighting is just petty squabbles that makes the people around them think they're a couple.

But once the magic/parasite finally fades away, he finally realizes he never wanted to be evil. Even though he's half demon, his mother was a kind woman, having turned away from her nature. Maybe not immediately but once he realizes this, he tells his right hand (and anyone else that comes through to join the group, the hero included) that he has no intention of returning to their lands, nor does he have any intention of trying to take over this one.

In all this time, the hero and demon have to team up occasionally(regularly) to protect their new home from demons and the church that come in through gates to attack either of them or both of them.

Eventually, she finds out that he truly isn't evil, that magic/a parasite was used on him to make him lead an army to conquer their world, and that whatever grudge she had against him was misled (so her father being alive if we go that route) and she starts to see him as just another boy. And it just so happens that he's a pretty cute boy, and she's a pretty cute girl, and people already see them as being a couple due to their squabbles all the time. :P

Something else I was thinking was for my character's hobbies and such. Rather than a "MgRonalds" as the show has, I was planning on making him work at a game store. As a hobby, I was planning on him going to an MMA gym, and using what he learns there against the angels and demons that come to attack as a way to confuse them, using his super strength to surprise them with new and different fighting techniques.

As well I think it'd be funny to give them both funny vices of their own. He really likes video games, as soon as he lands he latches onto them and really likes them. For her, I think it'd be funny if she got attached to manga/anime and goes to them a lot. When they start to date they kinda trade off, sharing their hobbies with the other, for fun activities to do together. :P

It'll also be a sort of near future setting, so we can do some fun kinky stuff, such as recreational "drugs" to transform the body. So like she starts off slender, but gets jealous of their much curvier friend and finds out about these things and makes herself curvy too. Then monster girls and stuff with the drugs and whatever, you get the idea. If not, ask me.

Anyway, let me know if you're interested and we can work on some more plot and characters. Below is my F-list for kinks and a blank CS for you.

F-list - Warning

You can get rid of everything in parentheses. As well, she should definitely be human to start, I'm just giving examples of stuff.

Name:

(Can use image if you'd like. Put it here.)

Age(19+):

Race(i.e. human, furry and what kind, etc But should start human):

Disposition(Nice, sweet, shy, mean, bitchy, etc.):

Height:

Eye color (you wouldn't believe how often I forget this fuckin' option...):

Hair color/length:

Ears(human if human, etc):

Fur and color(none if human, etc):

Cup size(I like boobs, EE-J cups. Can start smaller for expansion):

Body type(Curvy, slim waist, wide hips, big butt, thick legs, etc. Can go skinny for growth):

Butt([no butt] 1-20 [oh my god how can you walk] I can probably fill this in):

Hips([no curves] 1-20 [oh my god, really how can you walk] I can probably fill this in):

Skin tone:

Scales and color:

Legs(human if human):

Arms(human if human):

Wings(none if human):

Tail(none if human):

Horns(none if human):

Hobbies:

Normal clothes/outfit:

Special Characteristics:

Other(Stuff I should know that won't be in exposition later on):

Still looking.