THE DESPERADO FIVE

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAirmuLaXqo"]YouTube- Brule 'N Airo "Firedancer"[/nomedia]

Andres was now in the middle of his predicament while the two gals were currently trying to flee from the robot maid and whoever else was trailing behind that said maid.

Andres had tried to light up a rolled joint but his lighter refused to work.

"That drug is illegal." A young woman said. She had appeared out of nowhere. A young Asian girl dressed in a skimpy maid outfit stood next to Andres. Andres then rolled his eyes, it meant that a certain well known crime lord had been trailing the group for some time. Knowing what, the crime lord was also looking at getting a chance to round up the bounty on Morrigan.

"What of it?" Andres responded, "Not like your boss gives a shit about what I do outside of fucking up his finical gains. I'm a modern day Robin Hood after all."

"We both know you're full of shit Andres. The boss says he wants to see you. He has a mission in mind for your lot of ex-Marines."

"So you believe that by trying to blow me and my allies up, that's gonna be enough to convince me of your noble goals as the "Firedancers?" Andres said as he placed the joint back into his breast pocket.

"Trust me Andres, I know how much we loath each other's prescene. Let's just get this done and over with." The maid said.

Andres then grabbed the maid's arm and lifted up a panel, "So you're 'Marj', eh?...The Crime Lords sure are making robots more and more life like..."

"IDOIT I AM AN ANDROID. I SHOW EMOTION, WHILST ROBOTS DO NOT." The maid snapped.

"Meh, AIs are all AI's to me. Marj just be sure to tell your boss I ain't interested in his gains." Andres said.

airi-panchira-maid-cosplay-queens-b.jpg

"Like I am going to give you much of a choice!" Marj then charged straight at Andres with a giant scythe. With a single movement, Andres then chucked off his Mexican pancho and it slapped Marj in the face. "So you want to play rough Robo-chick? I'm game. If I win you owe me dinner, since you are a maid after all."

Raising the long bladed weapon, Marj slashed the poncho into shreds, "LIKE HELL, I WILL."

Andres then jumped onto several tables were people were still busy gambling. Marj charged right after, stabbing and kicking patrons out of her way.

"STOP RUNNING! YOU COWARD."

"Sorry Miss! I'm Apache, we are swift jumpers and shit."

A buzzing noise then came from his right pocket, whilst dodging the murderous maid's attacks, he answered his phone.

"Ehhh. Wait..Wut? DAMMIT OZ, WHY ARE YOU ALLOWING TWO STOLLWAYS TO TAKE MY SHIP?"

Andres then gritted his teeth and ran as fast as he could towards the Desperado. It also appeared that the ship would gain its first prisioner in many months...A murderous Asian maid that was still in hot pursuit of Andres!

"Major? Major!" Oz leaned away from the radio and looked at it in silence. He'd been cut off. But he couldn't be sure whether it was the ship interfering or something on the Major's end of things. He sure hoped not. But the ninja had bigger problems now. Like what to do about the two females--

The door to the closet he was hiding in suddenly burst open. Standing in the doorway with a wicked grin on her face, and her hands on her hips was Morrigan. Behind and to the side of her was Teegan who waved at Oz.

"There you are! Do you have any idea what I've been through! And here you are, hiding in the closet!"

"So, that's one crew member accounted for ..." She caught sight of the radio in Oz's hand--who quickly pulled it behind him but by then it was too late--and her grin grew even wider. "And I'm assuming one more on his way. Excellent. But can't have you messing things up, ninja-boy. So ..."

Five minutes later and Teegan was torn between staring wide-eyed or shielding her eyes. Oz was shouting in protest, flailing like a fish on land, but Morry was obviously a woman used to getting her way--and dealing with uncooperative men. She had him stripped down to his birthday suit in no time and Teegan had no idea where she'd gotten the big red bow she wrapped him with.

"Let's get going, Tee. The sooner we fly, the faster we can go shopping for animal food." It wasn't something she took the utmost joy in but if it got her Teegan's help, she'd manage.

"Right." Teegan jumped over Sinbad and Norman still going at it and disappeared to the cockpit.

Oz turned back when she was gone only to find Morrigan staring down at him. He instinctively shrunk away but she grabbed him by the bow and PULLED!

"Tell that Major of yours, thanks for his ship!" Morrigan shouted as Oz bounced out of the ship and onto the ground. The ship was already starting and then it began to roll away, ready for take off!

"Get back here, you bloody Indian!" Marj growled at Andres, who was still dodging her every move.

"Oh, screw it." Andres then turned around and pulled out his Luger pistol, "Eat plasma, you son of a bitch." Pulling the trigger, a purple beam of light shot out of the weapon and struck Marj in the chest. Not wasting any more time he fired two more pot shots.

However, the android wasn't down for the count. "Oh, come on..." Andres mutter as he saw the robo maid charging back at him.

"YOU SON OF A BITCH! YOU SCARRED MY FLESH!"

"Heh." Andres then pressed a button on the side of his boot and the same purple light from his Luger blasted from the sole of his shoes. "Sorry Marj. I was a member of the Special Forces, afterall. I get all the fun toys. Chow."

Now airborne, Andres pressed his intercom, "Teegan, where the hell are you?"

[bg=#2a1f0f]
Astra Teegan

Teegan was currently sitting in the pilot's seat rubbing her hands together as she eyed all of the controls. There were SO many buttons. Having never flown a ship before, it all looked overly complicated. Oh well, that's what there were manuals for! Digging an old dusty paper manual out from under the seat, she was flipping through the pages and following all of the instructions. The ship was taking off.

"Teegan, where the hell are you?" The Major's voice came over the communications.

"Oh, hey Captain Major! I captured your bounty for you and we're back on the ship. We were chased by this crazy robot maid and I lost my comlink earring. Sorry about that! Right now, though, we need to go pickup some food for my new friend Norman. Morrigan has been a great help! We'll come ge-" CLICK! Teegan's voice cut off.

"Whoops. Where did that button go!" She wasn't sure how she did it, but now she lost communication with the Major. On the brightside, the ship was already up and in the air in one piece. Minus that one tower she knocked in to. No one inside the ship felt it, but there was now a long scrape on the bottom of the vessel. She'll just have to apologize for that later.

"Madam Morry! We have lift off! Major sounded pretty P.O.ed though!"
[/bg]