The Desolate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bjorn Plants down another sheet of corrugated iron around the perimeter of the village and brushes his hands and he goes back in to a hide quietly as he heard zombies coming. as he settled down he chuckles to him self "ive got a big surprise for you all". Bjorn flicks a switch and a sound of a baby crying plays out on a loud speaker somewhere in the village and in reply the groans and moans of zombies echoed as they came closer to the source of the sound, as they came in to view of Bjorn's hide there was a crack and a loud crash as a logs fell from the trees killing the group of zombies. "gotch ya" Bjorn said triumphantly as he comes out from hiding and draws his Knife from its sheath the Kukri's metal edge caught the sun that broke through the trees. Bjorn stoops down and says "now what have you got here" as he takes a pen knife from next to a zombie. Bjorn feels something tug at his leg and he brings the Kukri down on the zombies head and its arm goes limp. after taking what he could find on the zombies corpses he returns back to his cabin to stow the items away and get some food.

Kara was instantly alert the moment others came into the sewers. She heard the manhole slam shut, and a girl exclaim "You're okay!" She sighed softly, when would they learn to be quiet. Time to freak them out a bit. Kara started singing a very old Latin song, which made her sound like she was cursing them. But in reality, the song was just a story of a little girl going through a tortuous life under an alcoholic familly. Her hauntingly beautiful voice carried and echoed through the space, it had a cool effect. It didn't exactly give away her exact location, but it made the others aware that she was there.

Of course, she had heard the commotion above, she just wasn't going to risk her neck to save people she didn't even know. She drew her longsword out of the sheathe on her back, the sound of steel being drawn filled the air of the enclosed space. She didn't know these people, and she would kill them if they were a threat to her survival.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bjorn got on the radio and did his usial call out " I am Bjorn i am the only suvivor near yelowstone park Montana state i have food,clean water, lots of shelter, if anyone can here me please come to Gardiner,Montana"

((Dead thread?? :C I just joined, would be a bummer if it died.))

((looks like its kinda dead but alive aswell ???))

((Come on people possttt i want to get into this one XD)

Bjorn repeats his message onece more on the ham radio he knew it would play on the old police radio and any othere radios across america.
((this one has been dead for a while guys lets get posting again !))

(I'd love for this to be up again, but I can't post until someone else does. My character moves based off of them)

Status
Not open for further replies.