1. Between midnight and 3am tonight (central time) there will be an upgrade performed to the server's storage system.  This will result in approximately 30 minutes of downtime.  In the future this will allow for hardware upgrades/migrations without any downtime.  No site data will be lost, but please keep local copies of any posts you are actively working on around that time.

The Deserts Secrets

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Nyxie, Jul 13, 2012.

1. What happens when an egyptian pharaoh is given a slave girl with a dark secret? only you can write they're story....

So yeah pretty much what I am looking for is an ancient roleplay that is set in ancient egypt with a pharaoh who is cocky and arrogant. My character will be the slave girl who is stubborn and dark.

**This RP will contain sex of course but I will need someone who can actually write and keep me interested, My replies feed off of what my partner gives me, so if you can write lets go!**

2. Are you still looking for a partner? I'm interested, but I just wanted to make sure~ ^^;

3. Yeah I still am =^.^= If you are interested I will make the actual thread for this RP

4. Alright! That sounds good~ Just send me the link to the thread when it's up, then! ^^