The deserted wanderers

Status
Not open for further replies.
NPC's, huh? Can we eat them?

Reactions: Justin/Joker
We have a guy who, given the right materials, can turn their own houses into landmines. We'll definitely be eating them.

Remember, it's not cannibalism if the meat has been thrown so far across the landscape that it's not recognizable as human anymore.

Knowing Joker, he'd let you do that. He kills characters at the drop of a hat. Don't even deny it, dude. In the vast majority of RP's we've done, you've killed at least one character.

Character death is fun. So are explosions. My character is likely going to be nicknamed Florence Bay if we get access to things that burn easily.

Not the way he does them. Not lead up half the time and a major surprise. Not to mention I'm not the biggest fan of death in RPs unless it needs to happen.

Deaths in RPs are fun provided it involves a large amount of explosives and I'm playing a character that doesn't get emotional easily. I suck at describing emotions.

He never kills with explosions. He's done wounds and illnesses exclusively. And they're always the characters I really like, so I sometimes end up bawling my eyes out.

Start playing in magical universes and make a strategic necromancer :D

Reactions: racheljessie
Well, Florence is going to be checking equipment until they reach land because I need to go to bed so... GET TO WORK, MAGGOTS!

MMkay.

Guys, rachel says I'm Co-co-GM. She's not busy but I can tell the future so all's good.

No, guys, I'm serious. You can wait and see what he says. He honestly told me to tell you over PM.

I don't doubt it. But I also know that some time in the future, you will also do the same.

Your guys conversation is priceless...

Reactions: tip_and_slide
I don't know...I find Yokai's powers of telling the future a bit startling.

Its cos I just watched the final episode of Mirai Nikki after jumping from the 6th episode. THis meant I had no idea what was going on and I had to look it up on wikipedia which naturally gave me a lot more detail than I cared for and got me interest in the ability to predict the future. Also butterflies. Butterflies are amazing. Did you know that most of the time, when backward time travel due to natural circumstances occurs in media, butterflies will be present? Look carefully next time you watch something with time travel that isn't through use of a time machine. Higurashi no Naku Koro ni, Umineko no Naku Koro ni, Others.

I thought you were going to bed...But the butterflies thing is interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.