3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy of all kinds★★!! Here's a list: modern/urban, magic and swords, otherworldly/fish out of water, faeries and unicorns, sometimes dark, sometimes superhero-ish, sometimes mixed with sci-fi. The Boo Girlie's always down for weird, wild or whimsical! Yayuh!! :3 Oh! And Sky Pirates too~~!!

DESCENDING.jpg

~| The Main OoC | The 'Descending' BSB | The 'Descending' IC |~

|
Conway | Jaycie | Keijo | Sabai |

| Agent 94 |

⭐~~>We gunna pick up Keijo and Sabai along the Way~^^!!

⭐~~>Split into two:
'In The Passageways'
'In The Rec Room'
Please label posties with proper titles k^^

⭐~~ >Aaaand introducing NPC Najil!! She Is a Year Two Fruitbat with a Cameroonian accent. Directive: Acrobat~^^!!

<~~~<>~~~>

~|
The 'Rewiring' IC | Ada | Bella | DeeDee | Euler | The 'Rewiring' BSB |~
~| A Little Chat - Flashback |~

Last edited:
*peeps in*

Just posted!! Conway thinks everybody likes carrots.

And if not he will make them like carrots >:O
Amaaaaaaazing! Well played my good sirrrruh!! So loves it!!^^!!

K so I'm next and I like I think we have a chance to get outta this one ALIVE!! k and @Equusheart in my next postie I'll get a setup in for Sabai so you can him involved too k ;DD

Postie almost done!! But! Sleepy Boo is sleepy!!x,x!! K sooooo finish up tmrw k^^

Aaaaaaand postied!!!^^

Thanks for the assist on that one, Fishay!! Thinkin hopefully we gots that outta one unscathed. We'll see^^;

@Equusheart sorry, didn't have time to gets a postie in to set up Sabai, but I gotsta go do some Happy Halloween stuffs now!! Will get something edited in tmrw k^^ Stay tuned!!

Reactions: DeFier
Kk sooooo like Boo postied up again!^^!! (assist goes to the Aggro one herself, daFie!!)

@Equusheart k sooooo like just a bit of an intro to another part of the BLOCC with a NPC to gets ya involved with Sabai...! Najil is normally soft-spoken and sweet (like she's a Fruit Bat right ;P) but once she gets her groove on she gets all competitive and feisty. She's a Year 2 with a Directive as an Acrobat.

Alright, I'll read it over when I get a chance. Sorry for the delay. RL has been a bit rough for me the past couple days and I'm trying to get back in a good headspace.

Alright, I'll read it over when I get a chance. Sorry for the delay. RL has been a bit rough for me the past couple days and I'm trying to get back in a good headspace.
Yeah I definitely feel you on that. Keep fighting back and we'll see you here when you're ready.

And in other news, this bitch put up a post to help close out the shitstorm in the crawlspace! Get Summer to that grate and start chewing!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
Yeah~yeah all goods k? We all gets upset and things don't always go so good but keep on keepin on k? This RP moves slowly so all goods^^ Take care of you k!! :]

Yeah I definitely feel you on that. Keep fighting back and we'll see you here when you're ready.

And in other news, this bitch put up a post to help close out the shitstorm in the crawlspace! Get Summer to that grate and start chewing!

MY gosh the Aggro biyatch actually has a funny bone!! That was awesomes!!^^!! Finally we can move on from the smelly oily decay claustrophobic monster infested tunnel s man!! YAYUH!! ;DD

@Equusheart @fish-writer

K sooooo like if ya notice the Descending IC is split into 2 locations now. So like when you postie up please please please put at the top of your post the location.

'In The Passageways' for Conway n Summer

'In the Rec Room' for Sabai

This is just to make things easier to follow and like less confusing. Hopefully^^

Thanks ya!! ;DD

Hey~hey~^^!!

This thread ain't dead yet ;DD

Our dexies almost out of the passageway!! YAYUH!!