Group Roleplays
Posting Speed
A Few Posts a Week, One Post a Week, Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
Adept, Advanced, Prestige
Genders You Prefer Playing
Female, Primarily Prefer Female
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
Both but getting more aggressive of late. Rawr, Boo! >:[ Depends on GM. And! Just as important: Boo will happily edit posts to fix/backtrack/add convo or content as needed to accommodate k~~♥,♥!!
Favorite Genres
Fantasy of all kinds★★!! Here's a list: modern/urban, magic and swords, otherworldly/fish out of water, faeries and unicorns, sometimes dark, sometimes superhero-ish, sometimes mixed with sci-fi. The Boo Girlie's always down for weird, wild or whimsical! Yayuh!! :3 Oh! And Sky Pirates too~~!!
Genre You DON'T Like
Post apoc zombies, hard brain-hurting sci-fi, school/academies, direct-to-DVD fandoms, PvP survivals. Stats and Dice! Eww! Yucky!
Last edited:

fish-writer

chelmon rostratus
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays
Posting Speed
My Usual Online Time
Weekdays 9AM–8PM EST
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Advanced, Adaptable
Male, Female, Transgender, Androgynous
Typically passive, but if you give me the OK, I can be aggressive as well. I just don't like to step on anybody's toes.
Favorite Genres
Medieval Fantasy, Scifi-Fantasy, Urban Fantasy, Real World Magic, Romance, Slice of Life
Genre You DON'T Like
Mystery, Noir, Western, Steampunk
*peeps in*

Just posted!! Conway thinks everybody likes carrots.

And if not he will make them like carrots >:O

Boo Girlie BoomBoom

⭐Warning⭐ If Boo like it Unicorns will vomit🏳️‍🌈
Original poster
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
Both but getting more aggressive of late. Rawr, Boo! >:[ Depends on GM. And! Just as important: Boo will happily edit posts to fix/backtrack/add convo or content as needed to accommodate k~~♥,♥!!
Favorite Genres
Fantasy of all kinds★★!! Here's a list: modern/urban, magic and swords, otherworldly/fish out of water, faeries and unicorns, sometimes dark, sometimes superhero-ish, sometimes mixed with sci-fi. The Boo Girlie's always down for weird, wild or whimsical! Yayuh!! :3 Oh! And Sky Pirates too~~!!
Genre You DON'T Like
Post apoc zombies, hard brain-hurting sci-fi, school/academies, direct-to-DVD fandoms, PvP survivals. Stats and Dice! Eww! Yucky!
*peeps in*

Just posted!! Conway thinks everybody likes carrots.

And if not he will make them like carrots >:O
Amaaaaaaazing! Well played my good sirrrruh!! So loves it!!^^!!

K so I'm next and I like I think we have a chance to get outta this one ALIVE!! k and Equusheart Equusheart in my next postie I'll get a setup in for Sabai so you can him involved too k ;DD

Boo Girlie BoomBoom

Original poster
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
Postie almost done!! But! Sleepy Boo is sleepy!!x,x!! K sooooo finish up tmrw k^^

Boo Girlie BoomBoom

Original poster
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
Aaaaaaand postied!!!^^

Thanks for the assist on that one, Fishay!! Thinkin hopefully we gots that outta one unscathed. We'll see^^;

Equusheart Equusheart sorry, didn't have time to gets a postie in to set up Sabai, but I gotsta go do some Happy Halloween stuffs now!! Will get something edited in tmrw k^^ Stay tuned!!

fish-writer

chelmon rostratus
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays
Posting Speed
My Usual Online Time
Weekdays 9AM–8PM EST
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Advanced, Adaptable
Male, Female, Transgender, Androgynous
Typically passive, but if you give me the OK, I can be aggressive as well. I just don't like to step on anybody's toes.
Favorite Genres
Medieval Fantasy, Scifi-Fantasy, Urban Fantasy, Real World Magic, Romance, Slice of Life
Genre You DON'T Like
Mystery, Noir, Western, Steampunk
skinny-bony-butt

XDD

Boo Girlie BoomBoom

Original poster
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
Reactions: DeFier

DeFier

The Aggro-B★TCH is here.
Roleplay Invitations
Not Taking RP Invites at this Time
Posting Speed
A Few Posts a Week, One Post a Week
Writing Levels
Give-No-Fucks
Female, Androgynous
Aggro-bitch.
fish-writer fish-writer Boo Girlie BoomBoom Boo Girlie BoomBoom

Nicely done. After all that action and intensity it's nice to see some tension breaking and seeing them just act like teens in just a WTF, yet still deadly situation. And I totally forgot about Conway offering 94 a carrot in his Panther Encounter. Well played, Fishay, for real.

Posting this weekend.

Boo Girlie BoomBoom

Original poster
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
Kk sooooo like Boo postied up again!^^!! (assist goes to the Aggro one herself, daFie!!)

Equusheart Equusheart k sooooo like just a bit of an intro to another part of the BLOCC with a NPC to gets ya involved with Sabai...! Najil is normally soft-spoken and sweet (like she's a Fruit Bat right ;P) but once she gets her groove on she gets all competitive and feisty. She's a Year 2 with a Directive as an Acrobat.

Equusheart

Edgepeasant
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Chat Roleplays, Private Convo Roleplays
Posting Speed
Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept
Primarily Prefer Female, No Preferences
Alright, I'll read it over when I get a chance. Sorry for the delay. RL has been a bit rough for me the past couple days and I'm trying to get back in a good headspace.

DeFier

The Aggro-B★TCH is here.
Roleplay Invitations
Not Taking RP Invites at this Time
Posting Speed
A Few Posts a Week, One Post a Week
Writing Levels
Give-No-Fucks
Female, Androgynous
Aggro-bitch.
Alright, I'll read it over when I get a chance. Sorry for the delay. RL has been a bit rough for me the past couple days and I'm trying to get back in a good headspace.
Yeah I definitely feel you on that. Keep fighting back and we'll see you here when you're ready.

And in other news, this bitch put up a post to help close out the shitstorm in the crawlspace! Get Summer to that grate and start chewing!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom

Boo Girlie BoomBoom

Original poster
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
Yeah~yeah all goods k? We all gets upset and things don't always go so good but keep on keepin on k? This RP moves slowly so all goods^^ Take care of you k!! :]

Yeah I definitely feel you on that. Keep fighting back and we'll see you here when you're ready.

And in other news, this bitch put up a post to help close out the shitstorm in the crawlspace! Get Summer to that grate and start chewing!
MY gosh the Aggro biyatch actually has a funny bone!! That was awesomes!!^^!! Finally we can move on from the smelly oily decay claustrophobic monster infested tunnel s man!! YAYUH!! ;DD

Boo Girlie BoomBoom

Original poster
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
Equusheart Equusheart fish-writer fish-writer

K sooooo like if ya notice the Descending IC is split into 2 locations now. So like when you postie up please please please put at the top of your post the location.

'In The Passageways' for Conway n Summer

'In the Rec Room' for Sabai

This is just to make things easier to follow and like less confusing. Hopefully^^

Thanks ya!! ;DD

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Equusheart