The Depth Online - [OOC & Signups]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I suppose I can let you think of the exact stats unless you'd like me to. (in reference to fatigue)
I think just the willpower effect is enough in and of itself, to be honest.

Also, as I said, Guerilla Warfare's risk vs reward attack stacking is meant to keep her in Bullet Parade even when it'd be better to switch (surrounded by 3 star enemies or horded by 1 star enemies during a boss fight?), but you do have the final say. I'll change it to just movement speed.
It's cause you put a lot of skills into one that are... Well, frankly always active. That's pretty unbalanced.

Oh, and I just remembered; I think I had Execution's defensive buff so high because Outcast uses Leather armor anyway, so most of her defense comes from her shield. In Bullet Parade, she doesn't have her shield's defense buff. Still, though, you're the boss. Just thought I'd throw that out there.
It's not like heavy armour will have double the defence of leather, or anywhere even close to that advantage naturally.

@Thundor

Iron Body, like I said yesterday, is too strong. I understand the character archetype you're going for, but you're still working with my system. As explained before, this means I can compare you to other characters with the same role distribution, in this case Pulse. Pulse has a similar skill, but with lower boosts and higher costs. You don't need it to be the same as hers, but comparable would be good.

Four Arms, while really cool on paper, also has a high amount of pure power. Also, weight in and of itself isn't bad, because it makes you harder to push over so it's actually good for an in-your-face melee character ;p Six arms is in a similar boat. How about 15 and 25% respectively? That's still a big power boost.

What are the exact effects of hitting pressure points?

Fury of the Iron Fist is a one-attack damage boost, right? If I understood that right it's good.

Knight's Shield and Knight's armour are passives, so feel free to remove the MP costs.

Asura stand you might wanna up the MP-cost a quite bit, on the other hand. It's a very powerful skill.

Also, here's an amusing way to hint at one more thing you missed;

tumblr_l7lw6navkd1qzpwi0o1_500.xjq6kzm37tccso44wkckg4s0.cfgi4gyt1wgggc04kksk0kgog.th.jpeg

My post? @.@' Yeah I need to do that tonight, I'll have it done tonight I promise but erm if my work will cause problems for posting responses then I can drop out if you'd prefer Kestrel. I'm not saying I want to but if you guys don't want to wait around for me to get a day off or have some spare time on my hands I can drop out...

One of these days, I'll stop forgetting that checking on activity via email doesn't reset my alerts unless I actually go to the thread while logged in, too. d: And now that I'm done banging my head on my desk, I'll get to posting. (aka, crap, I messed up! but I'm still here)

My post? @.@' Yeah I need to do that tonight, I'll have it done tonight I promise but erm if my work will cause problems for posting responses then I can drop out if you'd prefer Kestrel. I'm not saying I want to but if you guys don't want to wait around for me to get a day off or have some spare time on my hands I can drop out...
I'm pretty sure everyone will be slowing down starting the next month, anyway, summer ending and all. The RP's fast because we all have a lot of time on our hands now.

One of these days, I'll stop forgetting that checking on activity via email doesn't reset my alerts unless I actually go to the thread while logged in, too. d: And now that I'm done banging my head on my desk, I'll get to posting. (aka, crap, I messed up! but I'm still here)
Yeah, notification systems are rarely ever perfect ;p Looking forward to the post.

I tend to hate to ask this, but is this still accepting? I may have some interest in this.

I've finished my edit~

I've finished my edit~
Much better already, but there's still a few things I wanna address:

Bullet Parade
Bullet parade is far too strong, I mean it can do like 300% per enemy? Barong has a skill that functions identical except he has a total max damage of 150%.

EMP
EMP's 5 turn paralysis essentially makes everything hit by it considered dead. Lower it to 2 (normally would be one, but because it only affects machines you get a second turn)

Execution, even with 50% this'd still be very big, how about just making this a damage reduction buff instead? Like taking 50% damage instead of raising defence by 50%?

Molotov, how does it power scale with Outcast's level? How much is the burn damage?

Oh and before I forget again, here are your resistances;
Fire:5Earth:25Light:-10
Water:15Air:-15Darkness:30

@Rainjay @Arius LaVari

Did you guys want the characters to run from the returning Tryma or to stand and fight? The quest is only to save the NPC so killing the last Tryma doesn't affect the quest, just some worldbuilding stuff after the fact. Also if we fight I'm not boot stomping the fledglings. That ain't Calices thing.

Oh crap sorry I had better edits saved the other day but my folks restarted my computer. Sorry I'll get right on it;;;

Also, I had it scale with STR instead since exact level scaling probably wouldn't have made too much sense anyway. I edited out the scaling bit.

I've taken your suggestion on Execution's damage reduction buff.

I changed Bullet Parade's max damage on two enemies 100% each.

Also added the resistances, thank you for bearing with me~

Last edited:
I'm cool with either or tbh. Running probably makes more sense at this point

@Zamorak and @driftingstar : You guys have more experience than you've listed. Your first post, which is a regular post, is worth 1 XP and you're supposed to list it straight away. Combat posts are worth 2 XP. So right now Arashi should be on 4XP and Linnea should be on 3XP. In your next posts, Arashi will be on 6XP and Linnea will be on 5XP.

I know there's a lot of mathness to do in every post, but you really need to make sure you display your stats correctly. Looking forward to your next posts :D

• THE PLAYER

FULL NAME: Jack Shepard III
    APPEARANCE:

14%2B-%2B1

BIRTHDAY & AGE: 22. Born August 16, 2012
    OCCUPATION: Contractor/Writer for online stories and Forum based roleplay.
    NATIONALITY: American

BIO: Jack was born into a shitty little family of drug abusers and outright bad people. Jack was always responsible for taking care of situations whenever his mother fucked up and put them in a bad place, limiting his ability to actually be a kid. Between these struggles Jack attached to multiplayer online games, and when they released he was first to switch to VRMMO game types. Life has been rough, but Jack got a job and earned his own money doing shitty construction work that he didn't enjoy. Now he owns an apartment and pays basic rent. The rest of his paycheck goes to incredible cable internet for his gaming. Jack has a competitive spirit concerning gaming, but over all enjoys the finer lines of roleplay in gaming and truly making it a life like experience.

• THE CHARACTER

USERNAME: Arias Rauvghan

APPEARANCE:
    175cec44ed977ee3744eaab836f20eba.jpg

RACE:
    Human
    CLASSES:Templar/Soldier
    LEVEL:
    EXP: 20
    CREDIT: 20

HP: 34 STR: 18
    MP: 15 VIT: 8
    P.CRIT: 12 INT: 7
    M.CRIT: 9 WIS: 12
    RESISTANCES:
    Fire: Earth: Light:
    Water: Air: Darkness:

• ABILITIES

• Skill Name Spell breaker
      Level learned 1
      Skill Type Active
      Cost 5mp
      Skill Description This ability is an active where immediately when a target attempts to use a spell, you are able to cease it. This ability has a 2 post cooldown (Whatever Mp would have been used for the spell is put into a special reservoir for later use.

Skill Name Spell Phase
      Level learned 5
      Skill Type Passive
      Cost -
      Skill Description This passive makes the Templar take ona ghostly form whenever a spell connects, phasing through the spell and taking 25% less dmg. (Spells Only)

Skill Name Meditation
      Level learned 10
      Skill Type Active
      Cost -
      Skill Description The Templar goes into a state of solace, where they attempt to tap into the MP resevoir they have accumulated using Spell breaker and other Templar spells. Durring this time they are susceptible to 25% more physical damage, but every round they successfully meditate is 2 points taken from the reservoir and put back into their Mp.

Skill Name Spell Blade
      Level learned 15
      Skill Type Active
      Cost 10mp
      Skill Description Add your normal total Mp as magic dmg for a melee attack. (5 Post cooldown.)

Skill Name Spell lash
      Level learned 20
      Skill Type Active
      Cost 15mp
      Skill Description Tapping into the Reservoir you connect the gathered stolen mp with your own total and let out a slashing ray at 30ft from your position as if a ranged magical attack. If they are more than 10 ft within that range they also take half the physical dmg.(This ability has a 5 post cooldown and expends the rest of your reservoir.)

• Skill Name
      Level learned 1
      Skill Type
      Cost
      Skill Description

Skill Name
      Level learned 5
      Skill Type
      Cost
      Skill Description

Skill Name
      Level learned 10
      Skill Type
      Cost
      Skill Description

Skill Name
      Level learned 15
      Skill Type
      Cost
      Skill Description

Skill Name
      Level learned 20
      Skill Type
      Cost
      Skill Description

• EQUIPMENT

WEAPON NAME Iron Pike
    Type: Polearm
    Stats: +9 P.atk/+9 P.crit
    Description:
    ARMOUR NAME basic
    Type:
    Stats:
    Description:

• Coming soon tm​

• YOU

EXPECTATIONS: I expect the Gm to provide a very solid game and the players to be interactive, to make an active effort for progressing storyline and interacting with other characters. Great writing and well established interesting characters.
    ROMANCE: I am ALWAYS interested in a realistic believable form of romance. Even if its a game it is VR after all.
    OTHER: Been rping for a long time, and I also ran a similar game to this at one point. I really look forward to rping with everyone and writing this epic together.
    SIGNATURE: Wolfsin.
    Duckling.

Last edited:

• THE PLAYER

FULL NAME: Xander Hall

APPEARANCE:
    akira-anime-guys-20846982-500-523.jpg

BIRTHDAY & AGE: April 18, 2015 (19 years)

NATIONALITY: Finnish-American

BIO: A typical child growing up in Finland, Xander was content to do well as a good, technological student. A sudden accident with his parents, however, seemed to change much of that. One thing led to another, and in order to keep on living a responsible life, he had to travel to America to live with his uncle in Denver, Colorado. You can tell he doesn't like to talk about anything before that.

It was a difficult change to make, but Xander eventually deemed it a welcome one. His uncle was perfectly content to expose him to the better aspects of the internet, and he often got well absorbed into the different forums and multi-player games. Xander's uncle was pretty chill about it most of the time, just as long as it didn't disrupt the important things in life.

Though he did clear high school with a 3.3 GPA, college was an entirely different story. Constraints in money and dedication on his part had him drop out to live at his uncle's again. He's tried to support himself with an independent tech support job, but largely to no avail. Caring much for his nephew's happiness, Xander's uncle invested a good share of effort to reserve a spot for him in the beta period of The Depth Online, the newest MMORPG featuring top-of-the-line virtual reality.

• THE CHARACTER

USERNAME: Leviathan

APPEARANCE:

shooting-star-1.jpg

RACE: Human

CLASSES: Desperado | Engineer

LEVEL:

EXP: 7/10

CREDITS: 29

HP: 28 STR: 12
    MP: 15 VIT: 8
    P.CRIT: 5 INT: 10
    M.CRIT: 6 WIS: 10

RESISTANCES:
    Fire: 15 Earth: -5 Light: 50
    Water: 5 Air: 15 Darkness: -30

• ABILITIES

• Skill Name Gunblitz
      Level learned 1
      Skill Type Active | Combat
      Cost 3 MP
      Skill Description Designates up to 3 attack targets in a single post; as long as neither the user nor his targets do not leave the battlefield, he may at any point further in posting fire a volley of shots simultaneously at each target, after which the targets disappear. Every shot suffers a 40% penalty to damage. This ability may be used multiple times to accrue up to 9 targets over 3 posts, but the user may not otherwise fire until he expends the ability.
      Skill Name Wave Drift
      Level required 5
      Cost 5 MP
      Skill Description Uses a motorcycle or hover-bike to attack an enemy using a drift maneuver. This allows for a single-post attack in which the user has essentially free movement throughout. Deals 200% base damage and deals severe knock-back to the enemy. Must be at 'running' speed to activate.

Skill Name Brotherhood of Arms
      Level required 10
      Skill Type Passive | Combat
      Cost -
      Skill Description Gain a 6% increase to damage dealt to a single enemy (for a maximum of 30%) for every ally simultaneously attacking that enemy.

Skill Name Snipe Shot
      Level required 15
      Cost 8 MP
      Skill Description Takes aim at a single enemy. As long as that enemy does not stray from the position when it was marked, this attack will guarantee a hit for 150% damage on the next post, ignoring damage reduction. Otherwise, the attack misses.

Skill Name Nitro Kick
      Level required 20
      Skill Type Active | Modifier
      Cost 7 MP
      Skill Description Engages a nitro charge when on a motorcycle or hover-bike, sharply increasing speed and increasing the critical rates of all attacks dealt AND received by 13. Lasts 4 posts, or until the user leaves the mount in any way, and has a cooldown of 2 posts afterwards.

Skill Name Power Gambit
      Level required 25
      Skill Type Passive | Toggle
      Cost -
      Skill Description The user enters a state that transforms all skill and luck into raw power. Can be activated and deactivated at will. While enabled, all base damage dealt via a weapon attack is doubled, but all other abilities are locked down; all currently operating abilities are dispelled if they are in use. This cannot be activated and then deactivated in the same post.

Skill Name Hurricane Gun
      Level required 30
      Cost 11 MP
      Skill Description Takes a whole post to unload an entire clip of bullets into a crowd. Each individual shot deals 50% damage, with the number of shots being dependent on the weapon's clip size, and the overall attack is slightly less accurate. The user must spend another post to reload fully before he can attack again, after which the 3-post cooldown for this ability begins.

Skill Name Shooting Star
      Level required 35
      Cost 7 MP
      Skill Description The user wishes for a circumstance for next his shot to perform - for instance, to have his shot end up obstructing a path - and then fires that shot. If the attack is a crticial hit, that circumstance will be carried out in some lucky way through that shot being fired. Otherwise, the attack is completely ineffectual. The wish must be at least vaguely possible in the current situation; chance can only extend so far.

• Skill Name Tech Summon
      Level learned 1
      Skill Type Active | Support
      Cost 4 MP
      Skill Description Deploys a small [~3 foot height] machine golem. It will defend its creator from incoming monsters, and will disappear 3 posts after its deployment if it is not broken down before then. The golem's HP is equal to its creator's INT*0.5 + WIS*0.25, with stats effectively the same as 50% of its creator's. It knows how to wield any weapon its creator can wield, but any weapon it is equipped with will disappear when the golem does.
      Skill Name Upgrade
      Level required 5
      Cost 5 MP
      Skill Description Uses 1 whole post to improve an existing machine, increasing one attribute by 20% of the user's INT for 5 posts afterwards. In the initial duration, the machine may not be used, and if either the user or the machine are damaged or disrupted, this action fails.

Skill Name Vehicle Call
      Level required 10
      Cost 8 MP
      Skill Description The user may temporarily summon a single lightweight, 2- to 4-wheeled vehicle that he knows how to craft, as with the Tech Summon ability. The durability of the summoned vehicle is equal to its creator's INT*0.5 + WIS*0.25, and it cannot be repaired. It will disappear 3 posts after its deployment, or if it is destroyed or an active battle has ended (whichever comes first).

Skill Name Self-Destruct
      Level required 15
      Cost 9 MP
      Skill Description Sets an existing machine the user has direct control over to detonate 1 post later, after his own actions. The blast uses 120% INT vs. VIT in base damage calculation.

Skill Name Transmute
      Level required 20
      Skill Type Active | Modifier
      Cost 2 MP
      Skill Description The user may use a quantity of primary metal crafting materials to substitute the full use of MP for any one ability (besides this one) at half the rate, rounded down. [For instance, the use of an ability that requires 3 MP might instead use 1 iron ingot.]

Skill Name Machinist's Touch
      Level required 25
      Skill Type Passive | Effect
      Cost -
      Skill Description All upgrades made per the Upgrade ability are now permanent. Up to three consecutive upgrades may be applied to any one machine, requiring additional uses of the Upgrade ability each time, but no attribute may be upgraded twice. Upgrades are lost if the machine bearing them disappears or is brought to a non-functioning condition.

Skill Name Extra Horsepower
      Level required 30
      Skill Type Passive | Modifier
      Cost +3 MP
      Skill Description Using extra MP, extends the lifespan of a summoned machine (such as with the Tech Summon ability) to 6 posts. This is spent when the summon is performed, and cannot be refunded if the machine is dispelled early.

• EQUIPMENT

WEAPON NAME Brotherguard
    Type: Gun
    Stats: -
    Description: A break-action magnum revolver. The blades are largely ornamental, but still usable in a pinch. Image

ARMOUR NAME Gunslinger's Gear
    Type: Leather/Steel
    Stats: -
    Description: Steel plating over fine leather clothing. The hat, bandanna and duster all emphasize the fashion of a frontiersman.

• PROFESSION

to be filled out later (sorry!)

• ACHIEVEMENTS

Get Your Feet Wet | Get into your first fight. | 5 XP

• YOU

EXPECTATIONS: I want to fight some monsters, explore some places, perform some risky maneuvers... you know that kinda guy, right? Friendly, outstanding, always willing to go the distance; you could say I'm just happy to be here.

Just remember that Leviathan's devotion to someone only stands as far as their devotion to him. It's a matter of trust and respect, not ego or equality.

ROMANCE: Not really his type.

OTHER: I don't really understand people who hate ducklings.

SIGNATURE: Penultimate Pi

Last edited by a moderator:
All this code is hell to work with especially for the abilities part.

Oh crap sorry I had better edits saved the other day but my folks restarted my computer. Sorry I'll get right on it;;;

Also, I had it scale with STR instead since exact level scaling probably wouldn't have made too much sense anyway. I edited out the scaling bit.

I've taken your suggestion on Execution's damage reduction buff.

I changed Bullet Parade's max damage on two enemies 100% each.

Also added the resistances, thank you for bearing with me~
Should be good now. Lemme add you to the list and welcome to the team :D

@Penultimate Pi

Heya, good CS so far. Bio is good, stats are good, and even dat secret rule :D Though, as with everyone, I got some questions/comments on the skills;

Gunblitz. So basically, each shot has half a chance to miss, making it random between 0% and 250% depending on luck? Better start praying to them dice gods :D
Brotherhood of arms is a bit big, so might want to down it to 6% per ally; it's a passive after all. I like the idea a lot though.
Nitro Kick I'm just going to make a mention of because it's awesome. That was it.

Upgrade. It looks fine as it is, but if you want to you could heighten the MP cost and lower the post duration if you wanted to, because that way you wouldn't have to post a paragraph about working on a machine every 3 rounds straight ;p
Transmute seems a bit powerful with a full 60%. I know it sacrifices the tech minion, but a 60% defence upgrade on a player for example is absolutely massive and could make them immune to most if not all P.ATK damage.
Does Machinist's Touch persist after the golem is destroyed or disassembled?

Oh and resistances;
Fire:15Earth:-5Light:50
Water:5Air:15Darkness:-30

All this code is hell to work with especially for the abilities part.
There's a couple ways around it. You could c/p it in word and search and replace all the [td][/td] with [td]INSERT TEXT HERE[/td] for example so you know what goes where. Alternatively, since the table code is based of html, you can download notepad++ or another html editor, do the same search and replace trick but this time substituting [ for < and ] for >. It will conveniently colour-code your content for you.

I know it's a bit tricky, but once you get the hang of it it shouldn't be so bad. Lemme know when it's finished.

• THE PLAYER

FULL NAME: Angel Winters
    APPEARANCE:
    93ae2c93-2d9c-4209-a501-3d64303eb345_zps28671aae.jpg~original

BIRTHDAY & AGE: 19, born January 12 of 2015.
    OCCUPATION: Student at Pratt Institute, with a major in Animation and Visual Effects
    NATIONALITY: American

PERSONALITY: Will be written soon.

STRENGTHS: [spoili]
    • Good communication skills
    • Very perceptive about people's thought and motives
    • Motivational, inspirational; brings out the best in others
    • Warmly affectionate and affirming
    • Fun to be with - lively sense of humor, dramatic, energetic, optimistic
    • Strive for "win-win" situations
    • Driven to meet other's needs
    • Usually loyal and dedicated
    [/spoili]
    WEAKNESSES: [spoili]
    • Her enthusiasm may lead her to be unrealistic at times
    • Uninterested in dealing with "mundane" matters such as cleaning, paying bills, etc.
    • Holds onto bad relationships long after they've turned bad
    • Extreme dislike of emotional conflict
    • Extreme dislike of criticism
    • Doesn't pay attention to her own needs
    • May become bored or disinterested easily
    [/spoili]
    • Bunnies, Cats, animals in general
    • Online Gaming
    • Animation / Visual Effects
    • Digital and Traditional Art
    • Action and Fantasy Movies/TV
    • Dubstep, Techno, K-Pop, Piano and Violin instrumentals, Rock, Alternative, Classical
    • Anime (Fantasy and Sci-Fi being her favorites)
    • Hair Dye
    • Reading and Writing fiction stories
    • Juice and Cappuccinos
    • Leggings, leather, off-shoulder tops and oversized sweaters
    • Piercings and Tattoos
    • Cute things
    • Punky things
    • Asian things
    [/spoili]
    DISLIKES: [spoili]
    • Spiders/Bugs of any kind
    • Large bodies of water (anything more than a shallow river, really)
    • Birds
    • Drugs, Alcohol, Cigarettes
    • People who are addicted to Drugs, Alcohol, Cigarettes
    • Filth/Bad hygiene
    • Unintelligent people
    • Overly prideful people
    • People who shun diversity rather than accepting it
    [/spoili]

BIO: Angel was born as the youngest and only female child, to a couple whose main hobby was fighting and cheating on each other. She had two older brothers growing up, but when her parents divorced she was taken by her mother (at the age of 6) and split from both of her siblings. Her eldest brother wound up in prison for substance abuse and armed robbery, while her youngest older brother moved from New York to Florida with their father. Three years later, she was reunited with her father and brother, and a custody battle quickly ensued between their parents - during such a time that her father was discovered to be mentally ill, and her mother was discovered to be a drug addict. At the end of their court battle, it was determined that 11 year old Angel and her 14 year old brother would be placed in foster care until one of their parents could be held accountable for their safety and well-being. They were passed from foster home to foster home for two years before making it back home to their mother, who continued her drug addiction. Eventually, Angel's older brother wound up getting into the drug scene and dropped out of High School before graduating. Their relationship suffered exponentially due to his abusive tendencies, and as Angel grew older, her distaste for her family only grew. She had very few friends but took comfort in her best friend and brother-like figure, Jack, who protected and supported her as best he could. They spent an overwhelming amount of time playing games and writing together, to the point that the pair became an expert team and dynamic duo in the realm of gaming and fantasy. Their bond greatly fueled her dreams for getting out of her house and away from her family, so that she could go to an art school and make something of her life. Although she is in her second year at Pratt Institute for Animation and Visual Effects, Angel makes full use of her nights to play games, rather than going out to bars with her classmates or generally socializing with anyone except for her best friend.

• THE CHARACTER

USERNAME: Charm Lunaria
    APPEARANCE:
    9e8eed75-57c6-4613-8070-ea20d8655c03_zps24b10e8e.jpg~original

RACE: Human
    CLASSES: Cleric/Warlock
    LEVEL: 2
    EXP: 8/10
    CREDIT: 0

HP: 23 STR: 7
    MP: 20 VIT: 8
    P.CRIT: 5 INT: 10
    M.CRIT: 3 WIS: 15
    RESISTANCES:
    Fire: -15 Earth: 15 Light: 30
    Water: 35 Air: 5 Darkness: -10

• ABILITIES

• Skill Name Heal
      Level learned 1
      Skill Type Active
      Cost 5 MP
      Skill Description Heal's a player for 25% of their maximum health.

Skill Name The Cure
      Level learned 5
      Skill Type Active
      Cost 5 MP - 7 MP
      Skill Description Cure basic (low level) status effects, or reduce the effect length of more complex status effects by half.

Skill Name Health Regeneration Buff
      Level learned 10
      Skill Type Active, Buff
      Cost 12 MP
      Skill Description Provides allies with a health regeneration buff which restores 10% of their maximum HP per post for five posts.

Skill Name Tears of the Phoenix
      Level learned 15
      Skill Type Active
      Cost 10 MP
      Skill Description Revives a player with 50% of their health restored, with an additional cost of 30% of the caster's current health.

Skill Name Mirror
      Level learned 20
      Skill Type Active, Buff
      Cost 20 MP with a 5 post cool down
      Skill Description A magic shield which can be applied to one person at a time, and absorbs 60% of all incoming damage for 2 posts.

• Skill Name Basic Summoning
      Level learned 1
      Skill Type Active
      Cost 5 MP
      Skill Description Summons a basic undead creature with 70% of the caster's maximum health, which takes aggro and deals 30% of the caster's maximum MP total as damage against up to 3 separate enemies per post.

Skill Name Drain
      Level learned 5
      Skill Type Active, Debuff
      Cost 6 MP
      Skill Description The caster creates a magic circle and all enemies within 20 meters of the center have their Physical and Magical damage decreased by 30% for 3 posts.

Skill Name Life Swap
      Level learned 10
      Skill Type Passive, Debuff
      Cost -
      Skill Description All enemies within a 30 meter radius of the caster have 2 HP leeched from them and transferred to her as a temporary HP bonus each post, for a maximum of 20 bonus HP.

Skill Name Graveyard
      Level learned 15
      Cost 10
      Skill Description The caster creates a magic circle which sprouts grasping skeleton limbs; all enemies within 30 meters of the center have their attack and movement speed slowed by 50% for 3 posts. By standing still for 5+ seconds, those impaired will lose their speed debuff but in turn will be stunned for one post and rooted in place (but able to perform abilities) for an additional post.

Skill Name Demon Tongue
      Level learned 20
      Cost 50% of the caster's maximum MP and has a cool down of 10 posts.
      Skill Description Place a curse on an enemy that tethers them to someone of the caster's choosing, known as the "anchor". When the anchor takes damage, the cursed enemy receives half of that damage. If the cursed enemy attacks the anchor directly, they receive 100% of the damage they deal to the anchor. At any given time, the caster can activate the curse to inflict damage against the cursed enemy equal to the remaining spell duration*10% of the Anchor's maximum HP, effectively canceling the curse. If the curse is not activated early, it will last for 5 posts.

• EQUIPMENT

WEAPON NAME Lunar Shadow
    Type: Staff
    Stats: NA
    Description: A staff made of the darkest obsidian steel, with highlights of silver and a glowing crescent moon on one end.
    ARMOUR NAME Saint's Threads
    Type: Light-Medium
    Stats: NA
    Description: A white and gold-embroidered dress, the sides of which are laced up, and the skirt cut on both sides to create non-constricting flaps in the front and back. This dress is adorned with metal plates that cover the upper chest, hips, and shoulders; it comes with gloves and thigh-high boots.

• Coming soon tm​

• YOU

EXPECTATIONS: I hope to find a reasonably paced, original and exciting flow to this RP; diverse characters and a plot that is guided by both the GM and the players.
    ROMANCE: It is a possibility, though certainly not likely.
    OTHER: I tend to often write long posts, and take a lot of time developing each post before I send it. I also Co-GM another RP on Iwaku and will be start college very soon. That being said, I will post as often as I can but may be crunched for time at points. If you find that my lack of posting is holding up the story, I usually do not mind if you hijack Charm (in accordance to her character and personality) to move things along. Of course if Wolfsin is available to hijack my character for me, I would prefer if you let him do so as he knows my characters thoroughly.
    SIGNATURE: Key Tuzi~
  • bunny%252Band%252Bduckling.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Wolfsin
Oh wow 3 new players? Haha cool as for the quest we can fight or run Litari won't have an issue stomping the fledglings... <.<' she's kinda freaky at her heart anyway. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.