The Demon Slayers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, everyone. I was held up far longer than expected. Had an after party (yay). I'm going to work on an intro now. Unless you'd rather wait ubtil I'm sober lol

Also, yes, I'll edit the roster soon as well.

Alright, Nezha has bumped into someone. I'll let you bump into him/her if you want.

So, anyone wants to partake in the same mission as Wukong? It'll be pretty awkward interacting with myself all this while.

Luna started talking to Lykaon's character so I can't though I would if I hadn't done that already.

If you ever change your mind, do note that the journey there will take a while, and so will the dungeon mooks.

Name: Dracis Sicrad
motivation: to avenge those wronged by demons.
Weapon: He has a range of weaponry swords, crossbows , stakes and lots of throwing weapons.
Personality: Dracis tends to be a loner if he makes any friends its very few. He tends to think wear his emotions on his Sleeves. That tends to get in his way often causing him trouble.
Artifact: The necklace around his neck enbrews his weaponry with holy energy.
Strengths: His fighting skills are inhuman he has a higher agility, endurance, strength and drive. Weaknesses: Dracis is but a man he may be able to take a beating but he wares , tears and falls apart like any other humen. Also his inability to say no and put back his feelings often holds him back.

anime19.jpg

Are we dead again?

Status
Not open for further replies.