The Demon Slayers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ummm... do I have to raise Wukong's age in any way?

I would prefer not to, since she's child-like in personality and all...

Nope, it's all good, mate.

Last edited by a moderator:
So, is the limit two or three? I'm currently deciding between Aoguang or Nezha for my second character.

Will it be alright to keep the other as a once-in-a-while NPC? Aoguang's ressurection takes long periods of time after he dies, so I can keep him as an NPC.

Alright. Nezha it is.

bZQJ8pg.jpg

"I accept your challenge."

Name:
Li Nezha

Motivation:
He wants to stop Aoguang, along with others similiar to Aoguang.

Personality:
Nezha is a short-tempered young... man? Lady? His anger blows very easily, as such, people are cautious when speaking to him. Apart from this, he has self discipline, and will always restrain himself when angered. Despite being aggresive, he isn't entirely dumb or mean. He treats others with respect, and rarely means harm. He is not fond of trickery or cheating, especially if it comes from his rival, Sun Wukong.

Weapons:
No weapons.

Powers:
He has an odd immunity to things that affect targets based on gender. Which makes it useful when going against temptress beasts.
He has trained to gain vast stamina and physical capabilities. You may be mislead by his tiny stature.
He uses a mysterious martial art that grants various abilities.​
  • Fire Wheels - he conjures and tosses fire-based wheels at opponents​
  • Dragonslayer - his signature move where he places two fingers on the opponent's forehead, before they are set ablaze. It was once the finishing blow to destroy Aoguang, and is a last resort tactic​
  • Lotus Position - a defensive tactic where he protects himself and others behind him​
  • Paralyse - Via pressure points, he can smash two fingers on one's neck. It can paralyse even demons and deities, leaving their weak spots vulnerable. It lasts short periods.​
  • Universe Ring - Gathers the power of his comrades to toss at opponents. Takes five minutes to charge.​
  • Ressurect - by taking a Lotus Position, he can heal fallen warriors, including himself. Preferably done outside battle or while on standby.​
  • Asura State - he can multiply his two arms into six.​

Artifact:
He possesses the Huo Jian Cheng, a fiery spear that was acquired upon killing Aoguang alone. The only other person to perform such a feat is his rival Sun Wukong. It has various capabilities​
  • Flame manipulation - it blasts flames at others, and controls these flames in numerous ways.​
  • Bifrost Buster - it can launch and solidify rainbow blasts at others. The rainbows can be solidified into extensive whips. This ability can rid of rain, no matter how heavy.​
  • Flight - one that holds it can be granted flight​
  • Chosen one - only one who has been chosen, the one who defeats Aoguang alone and obtains a weapon, can wield this weapon. He can also call this weapon back should he lose it.​

Strengths:
He is a swift learner, which is how he managed to halt Aoguang before he grew too much.

Weaknesses:
He rarely defends when attacking, leaving blind spots open. Also, he has a pretty short temper, even shorter than him.
Unless as a last resort, he is bound to honour.

Appearance: He is a mere 1.39 metres tall and looks like a child, as shown above. He does indeed wear the outfit shown. One is unable to tell his gender.

Bio:
Nezha was the Third Prince and the child of the Li Jing, the King of the Lotus Kingdom and the bearer of the legendary artifact 'Golden Pagoda', a small tower-like device that seals weakened demons or wicked gods while he channels their power through it to battle others.
Nezha was considered the weakest of his family, and a burden.
At some point of his life, his kingdom was invaded by the tyrant dragon demon Aoguang, who kidnapped most of his family, all except him. Aoguang wanted all of the village's harvests and profits for himself, being the big bully he was. Nezha did not know what to do, until the one who would later be known as his mentor, Taiyi Zhenren, appeared in order to teach him a special martial arts beyond anything known...
Afterwards, this unique martial art was used by him to defeat Aoguang alone, allowing him to save his family and acquire his artifact, Huo Jian Cheng. After these events, his mentor said that Aoguang revives from time to time, each time being stronger, and perhaps meaner. As such, Nezha chose to travel alone, in hopes to become stronger, and perhaps, a worthy ruler.​

Last edited:
Nezha's complete. I might make an app for the demon Aoguang if I see that he needs to be explained and I somehow pull stuff out of my ass when it comes to someone facing him.

I just realised Wukong being listed as an example of a demon in the terminology segment.

Whoops.

Lol that's only because in the lore Wukong was a demon. I have no problem with the lore being altered.

Besides, some slayers could easily be considered demons as well.

This evening. I have something to do until nine, then I'll be making an intro.

I'm out too.

Remember to update the roster, for reference.

Status
Not open for further replies.