2. Elementary
  3. Intermediate
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Fantasy, romance, furry, scifi, modern, medieval,
Hello and thank you for taking the time to look at my request. Before I explain the plots or what it is I'm looking for I just wanted to tell you a little bit about myself :) I'll also apologize for this long block of white text your about to read haha. I'm not that good with coding and making things look all nice and pretty so please forgive me and hold on to the end!

First I'd like to say that I'm an easy going roleplayer. I'm not strict and I'm very understanding meaning that if you don't post for a while I'm not going to hound you and get on your case. I'm very understanding and know that real life comes first so there's never going to be a rush or pressure from me to make a post. The most you'll get is a friendly bump just to make sure that your doing ok :).

Second have fun roleplays are meant to be fun for both people and I'm always open to hearing new ideas that could make the rp more interesting or however you want to put it.

Third while I've been roleplaying and writing for about 10 years now give or take a year or two I'm always looking to get better at my writing. So if you have ideas, or comments, or concerns on what I could do to make my writing better overall or just for our roleplay please tell me because I want to write a story that both of us will enjoy to the fullest :)

Now to get to my idea!

The idea that I want to do is the revival of the Demon Lord. There's a few ways that this story could play out and I'm open to suggestions to make it work. The overall premise will be the same in every story however the variations will be on who you would play as and how my character becomes the Demon Lord.

Idea one is that he can just literally be reincarnated and he finds out that his kingdom has kind of fallen into ruin or something along those lines and a good portion of the story can be about him rebuilding his kingdom and waging his war.

Option two is the one that I suggested and I think this one could be interesting for a few reasons because of special twists we could add but he is summoned from another world to be the new demon king and when he's summoned he's brought into the middle of the war that his "former self" was waging.

Now you're probably asking "Who's he waging war on?" and "is the Demon Lord Good or bad? Most Demon Lord's are seen as evil." And to answer that question I'll say he's fighting multiple wars at once. One war will be against his own people. I was thinking that regardless of how he reincarnates/comes into power that there are at least a few demons that are not happy with how he has decided to rule and thus have gathered their armies and are fighting to usurp the demon lord. The other would be against the humans. Now as far as whether he would be the good guy or the bad guy..I think that would be in the eye of the beholder and why the war started with the humans. I was kind of the opinion that actually the Humans started the war simply because they're demons and monsters and they are normally seen as inherently evil and the humans are the "good and holy ones" The war with the humans though and the reasoning behind it can definitely be debated and changed :)

Now your more then likely asking "Well I know who your going to be..but what would my role be in all of this?" Great question!

So while this RP will have plenty of action and fighting and politics in it ideally I want this story to have a good amount of romance and drama in it as well. So Ideally and this is the one that I really really really hope someone would be willing to do but I'd like this to be kind of a harem/love triangle sort of rp. I'd love it if you could play as multiple characters all of whom are vying for MC and the throne as his Queen. This list of girls could consist of some of his servants, his generals, even other noble demon lady's, maybe a human or two and/or the Hero that is trying to defeat the Demon Lord and "Save" humanity.

If that idea isn't your cup of tea that is totally fine! You are more then welcome to play as anyone else that I either suggested above or even someone that I didn't even consider!

Now I'd like to say congratulations for making it to the end of my long post and thank you for reading! If you are interested please PM me it's the fastest way to get a hold of me and we can start talking details. Hope to hear from all of you interested parties soon :)

New plot idea!

Let Hell Fire Reign:

This story would center around my character being kind of an antihero. He would have been just your average every day citizen living in a medieval fantasy world. Low class nothing special about him in any way shape or form. But when he is wronged for the last time and his family is destroyed around him and those responsible are not punished for their actions he begins his quest not only for vengeance but to destroy the corrupt world for what it is. But to do that he would need power, power that only dark forces could give him. Powers of a demon. The point of this story would be that my characters quest for vengeance. Your character(s) would be demons that he has summoned from the other side that would give him their powers and strength so he could exact his vengeance. This story is supposed to be darker themed. It can have its lighter tones and some romance involved but the overall object is darker themes of his destruction of the corrupt world around him and his rise to power.