The Demon Hunters

Where did everyone go??

They're probably busy. :I I know I've been busy. I'll probably be able to do some posts once I get back from school today though. :3 I'm gonna be on an Easter Holiday as well. ^o^

I've had such a slow week with school and work that I've been bored and checking.

I just couldn't think of anyway to reply.. so I've been waiting for everyone else to post something. xD Haha

I'm waiting for the meeting to start. Inobi can't really say or do anything else til it does

Sorry for the wait peoplez. >.< I'm working on my post right now. *^*

Tis ok my dear ^_^ no worries it's a busy week for all of us.

I'm finally done... X__x Long post is long.

Ooo! I love the info!!! <33 And I be back! Had a looong work week. We had spring break camp at my dojo. I don't know how kids have so much energy in the morning. (@___@)

Really want to join, if you're accepting new chars. But I feels so overwhelmed since there was so much progress already made. Anyway, when I first started RP'ing I had a demon hunter charrie and it's been a real long time since I played him.

In any case, May I join please?

I'll post soon, my internet was being a complete bitch the past couple of days unfortunately. But its fixed now, so yeah. I'll post soon. lol.

I broke my tail bone so I haven't been on much

Really want to join, if you're accepting new chars. But I feels so overwhelmed since there was so much progress already made. Anyway, when I first started RP'ing I had a demon hunter charrie and it's been a real long time since I played him.

In any case, May I join please?

Well, I was thinking that the number we have is enough, but if you really want to I think you could still join. :) Rufiya actually can't rp here anymore unfortunately so really we have one less person. :<

Neil could always call up your Hunter to join them. There are many other Hunters in the organization that aren't present at the meeting. It would make sense for him to call up an extra Hunter to join them. You can write up a character profile for them and we can try and find a place where they can fit in. ^_^

I broke my tail bone so I haven't been on much

Aww, that sucks. :( I hope you feel better soon.

School's actually been keeping me pretty busy lately. >.>

I'll be posting some information on the Spirit Realm fairly soon as well so that people know what to expect in there. o.o

Also, this seems like it's getting pretty big. Do you think I should create a group? :3

I'd love to join in this roleplay, if it is still open and someone could fill me in >.<

I might be joining but, first I have got a quick question;
would it be possible for a demon to be bound? Like to prevent them from doing something or from getting into too much trouble.

anyone mind filling me in on the plot of this before I post my CS? Thank You

[MENTION=4095]ET4252[/MENTION] Ooo, thinking of having a character with a demon under their command? :33 I'm actually not sure. It depends on Dream Spirit.

[MENTION=2730]Excesmyr[/MENTION]Currently, the active Demon Hunters are all the HQ in Kyoto where they are currently planning their next attack against the demons. A good place to hop in would probably just be showing up at the door--or, run into one of the groups they'll be launching. Group 1 will be doing investigative work at shrines in the Kyoto area; Group 2 will be going to downtown Kyoto to do about the same; Group 3 will be going to the Spirit Realm. :3

Name: Issac Devlin

Personality:
He's a very laid back guy. He's very charming and funny. He's serious when the need calls, but also has an air of sarcasm behind his words whenever he isn't. He's a generally nice guy if it weren't for one drawback. He is also incredibly greedy. Having a taste of money, he's considered it an addiction. When money's involved, he sometimes loses his composure with the potential of great wealth. In some instances, he's even put others in harms way for wealth.

Appearance: Growing up in Egypt under the hot sun, he's developed a darker skin tone than others of his descent. He also has dark blonde hair that match complement his skin tone

Daring 2.jpg

History:
Issac was born and raised on the streets of Cairo, the slums and poorer side to be more exact. Both of his parents were of British descent. His parents had moved to Cairo when he was conceived. His parents had done their best with what they had, but it wasn't good enough. They slowly dipped more and more into poverty. His situation was so bad that his parents became overly depressed attracting the souls of demons that feed on their types of souls. For some reason though his optimistic and youthful spirit had kept them from fully manifesting. That would only last as long as his youth and with his life, the youthful energy and ignorant bliss would soon fade. He grew up fast to face the harsh realities of the world.

Demons then came to feed upon his parents and possess them. Seeing that his parents were no longer themselves, he had left home. He ran away and into the dangerous streets of Cairo. Throughout the next couple years he had learned to live off the streets stealing and taking odd jobs. He was a street rat.

Things had really taken a turn for the worse. He had been living in the streets, roaming the city for a place to stay and something to eat. He usually went a night without a scrap of food. It all changed when a hunter had picked up his trace. He had omitted an unusually large spirit aura. He had potential and was recruited by the hunter and taken to the base a little ways beyond the edge of Cairo. This was where he was taught how to fight and why his parents had acted strangely and why the demons had possessed them. Over there he had picked up the skills it took to be a hunter. At the age of 21 he had officially become a Demon Hunter.

For the last year he had been traveling the world picking up assignments at the various bases across the world; consumed with wanderlust and the fear of staying in Cairo.

Hunter Class: Slayer

Skills/Abilities:

Parkour- Roaming the streets and rooftops of Cairo, he's learned a thing or two about parkour, leaping from roof top to roof top and getting from point A to point B the quickest.
Optimist- Living on the streets usually would change a man's way of thinking. It taught him that there's always a way and that there is something to live for. His spirit is not easily broken

Spirit Weapon/Demon Form:

His spirit weapons consists of a set of throwing knives that he uses against the demons.

Well, actually I was thinking of making a demon character that once was a powerful demon who managed to take on a physical form, but, was then caught and "bound" so that while she still has a human-like physical form, and a nearly unending life but,she has about the same abilities of a normal human if a bit faster. There are a few other little things that go along with being bound but, that is the general sense.