The Demon Hunters

Group 3 sounds best for my character. With her photographic memory, I'm sure since the last time she's be in the spirit realm she's memorized some of the area quite a bit. If that's possible.. unless the spirit realm changes every single time.

Kyy would want to go in the same group as Yumeko, which ever that is.

Group 3 sounds best for my character. With her photographic memory, I'm sure since the last time she's be in the spirit realm she's memorized some of the area quite a bit. If that's possible.. unless the spirit realm changes every single time.
That would be good I think. :) And yeah, the spirit realm doesn't really change much in appearance, only about as much as Earth does due to humans altering it. Time in the spirit realm is going to go by slightly slower anyways so that means even less changes there compared to the mortal realm. Also, many of the spirits don't like change, so things remain the same there for a long time.
Kyy would want to go in the same group as Yumeko, which ever that is.
Heheh, ok. :)

I think group 2. Tenya tends to be very social and good at blending into large crowds quickly.

I think group 2. Tenya tends to be very social and good at blending into large crowds quickly.
I agree. :) Also, if Rayth does end up being the leader of group 2 then she could help him with his Japanese or other stuff. :p

Okay thanks ^^

Very cool! This sounds like fun! I was thinking because (out of my charas) Aruna is well experienced in working the downtown streets and playing that scene she'd be better for the role and Rayth would be eager to visit the Spirit Realm. But, I'll leave my character open to discussion and being convinced. XD

Very cool! This sounds like fun! I was thinking because (out of my charas) Aruna is well experienced in working the downtown streets and playing that scene she'd be better for the role and Rayth would be eager to visit the Spirit Realm. But, I'll leave my character open to discussion and being convinced. XD
My other choice for Rayth was actually for him to go into the spirit realm. :o However, I'll have to find someone else to be the leader of the 2nd group then if he isn't. :/ If there's nobody else suitable though then he'll pretty much have to be the leader of group 2. :> We have a lot of young, inexperienced, and immature Hunters so it's difficult on deciding a leader. XD Of course, group 2's mission isn't considered as dangerous or important so Neil might allow someone younger to be the leader if they have enough maturity. I'll have to see what everyone else thinks.

Kyy is mature when he needs to be. If we need a leader for group 2.

Kyy is mature when he needs to be. If we need a leader for group 2.

Hmmm... I might consider them. :/ They are old enough and have a bit more experience at least. But, if they are in group 2 they might not be with Yumeko since she wants to be with Inobi. Of course, if Inobi doesn't want Yumeko in his group then she will be in group 2.

I'll have to see what Thaniel thinks. :I Well, to determine where Yumeko goes.

But, I'll also have to see which groups everyone else wants to go into before deciding the leader for group 2.

Sounds good.

My other choice for Rayth was actually for him to go into the spirit realm. :o However, I'll have to find someone else to be the leader of the 2nd group then if he isn't. :/ If there's nobody else suitable though then he'll pretty much have to be the leader of group 2. :> We have a lot of young, inexperienced, and immature Hunters so it's difficult on deciding a leader. XD Of course, group 2's mission isn't considered as dangerous or important so Neil might allow someone younger to be the leader if they have enough maturity. I'll have to see what everyone else thinks.

Okay, cool! =D It'll be interesting seeing how this plays out. It seems to be a really well balanced group of Hunters in spite of youngins'.

I am so glad I decided to inspect the wound and expand our story. This is the magic of roleplaying everyone, I love how it quickly gave all our characters something exciting to look forward to! :D

Ok, so I would definitely like to be with Yumeko...I have a little surprise I am concocting between Inobi and Yumeko, and the more they are together the better it can be.

Whoaaa. So much progress has been made since I've been gone. xD

But I read and caught up, soo Esme will be accompanying Niel. I'm not sure bout' Corvus considering I haven't even made his introduction post. (I'm working on it now btw.)

Sorry so late guys! >.<

I am so glad I decided to inspect the wound and expand our story. This is the magic of roleplaying everyone, I love how it quickly gave all our characters something exciting to look forward to! :D

Ok, so I would definitely like to be with Yumeko...I have a little surprise I am concocting between Inobi and Yumeko, and the more they are together the better it can be.
I guess she's going in group 1 then. :) I kinda want to ask what your plans are, yet I don't because then it won't be a surprise. :I

Whoaaa. So much progress has been made since I've been gone. xD

But I read and caught up, soo Esme will be accompanying Niel. I'm not sure bout' Corvus considering I haven't even made his introduction post. (I'm working on it now btw.)

Sorry so late guys! >.<

No problem. ^_^

Oh, and I think Iselia might actually have to go into group 1 since every group needs a Keeper. Unless of course the head Keeper goes in group 1. :/ Hmmm....

Wait a second, aren't there only.. two keepers? Myself and Aruna? If that's so, I still think Iselia would be a good choice for Group 3. She has more experience with the spirit realm and has been trained to be a keeper since she was a child. But if there's more keepers to spare, I don't really mind where she gets put then. ^^

I was wondering, is this RP in need of a Big Bad? I'd love to play one if possible.

Wait a second, aren't there only.. two keepers? Myself and Aruna? If that's so, I still think Iselia would be a good choice for Group 3. She has more experience with the spirit realm and has been trained to be a keeper since she was a child. But if there's more keepers to spare, I don't really mind where she gets put then. ^^
Well, I was going to make another Keeper character so that we would have enough. But yeah, I think I changed my mind again. Iselia can go into group 3. :p I'll make a new Keeper to go into group 1.

Actually, since I already have two characters, if someone wants to that only has one character they can make a Keeper to go into group 1. I'd prefer that the new character is older though, no younger than 25.

I was wondering, is this RP in need of a Big Bad? I'd love to play one if possible.

I'd love that. :D I can tell you some of the plans I have through pm. Also, would you be willing to play multiple bad guys? o.o Each of the groups are going to meet at least one bad guy on their mission, or at least that's my plan.