"The Demon and the Hunter" (Blue&Xanuun)~Closed~

Status
Not open for further replies.
A thought registered behind Isabella's eyes. So he did know the way out, well that would be useful. She smirked at his obvious irritation and debated for a moment weather or not to answer his question. She could just keep following him. But in the end, he had answered her so it only seemed fair. And keeping quiet wasn't her thing. "Not really. I've kinda been stuck in here for a while now. Actually, I never passed this place so I've either been going in circles or this place is really big." She walked a good distance away from him, preferring not to be in range of the mud he was splashing through.

"But It doesn't matter to you I suppose, you probably want me sticking around anyway. I can tell you were the Demon king is." Her tone was light and carefree, but she definitely hoped it would catch his interest. Then she stopped for a moment, going completely still. Isabella did not glance at Zan or take notice of weather or not he had seen her stop. Something wasn't right, the forest was too quiet. The usual birds that loved to sing there sweet tunes had stopped completely, leaving the whole place in a silence she not been graced with having in her five days here.

--- Its another demon, just a regular old one you can play with it if you wish or let Isabella handle it, whichever you think Zan would do~ ---

Status
Not open for further replies.