Online Availability
4:00pm Est to 12:00am
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Hello everyone Tone here,

So hey this is my first time posting here in the Libertine forum (Woo! *Confetti toss* ).

Anyway down to brass tax, here is what I'm looking for and not looking for.

Do's:

So this RP is more for intermediate to advance Rper's, however if your just starting out and have good writing skills let me know and we will give it a shot.

I only play male characters sorry guys.

I'm looking for at least 2 to 3 paragraphs from my partner and give the same in return. If you post then that I will match it.

I love a detailed story, especially when it comes to more steamer scenes, so please bring your A game.

I'm perfectly fine with anime pictures and prefer them.

I love a woman who can dominate.

Also shape shifters are pretty cool.

Don'ts:

Don't post one liners they kill the RP.

I'm cool with most fetishes just not the following: Incest, anal, and gore.

Right then on to the plot, I'll make it quick.

A young human woman (early twenties) is currently being hunted by a very powerful demon. Why is that you ask, well it's because she holds the key to ending the war between the land of light and the islands of darkness. The demon needs to convert her to one of his own to ensure her loyalty to him. How will he accomplish this, well you'll have to play to find out.

So this RP is equal parts story and smut, but I can probably be swayed either way for one more then the other.

Please PM me if you are interested. Sorry if this post doesn't follow the right posting for mat for this part of the site I'm new to this ^^''.

Tone.

Reactions: NotAllThatCreative
Status
Not open for further replies.