The Demon and Her Sinner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivan: Duke of Beards

Duke of Mustache-Beard-Combos to be precise.
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
Online Availability
Pretty much all the time. Central Standard time.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Futanari
Genres
Fantasy, Scifi, Modern, Magical, Romance, can do Furry, sub/dom, slave, monster girls. Open to just about anything.
To avoid awkward conversations, I'm looking for girl roleplayers! I'm a guy, and feel really weird playing sexy stuff with another dude! And READ THE PROMPT! If you ignore half of the things I put on here (this included), I'll deny your request. I play in first person and in PMs, can be talked into playing in a thread.

So I recently finished reading a cute and disturbing ecchi manga about a guy that gets sent to hell for seemingly no reason (repressed memories hide his sin). The manga is pretty fucked up, as sinners have to atone for their sins as you'd expect, getting beaten and tortured in various ways, just suffering. But once they atone, they're allowed to leave and are sent to heaven, so it's not an eternity thing.

But, spoiler alert, guy falls in love with the demon girl he's assigned to, and rather getting brought to heaven, he chooses to stay with the woman he loves.

I'd like to play something a bit similar. My character has sinned in some way, something that he doesn't remember either through repression or amnesia (like maybe he was a bastard when he was younger, but an accident gave him amnesia). Here, the story can diverge. Either we go with the, 'Get sent to hell after a night of heavy drinking and falling out of a balcony', or we go with, 'Tries to commit suicide for guilt he can't explain, is given a second chance and must atone with a demon guardian at his back, ultimately failing and being brought down'. Not sure which. Either way, this will be your character's first sinner to guide.

In hell, sinners regenerate each day, no matter what the injury. Cut off an arm, it'll grow back. Bash their head in Hotline Miami style, it'll form back together. But the more pain they feel, the more they suffer, the more yhen (spelled correctly) or whatever they earn to buy things within the society. A stamp on a little card is worth ten yhen, and with ten stamps you get 100 yhen, and the cheapest of items in hell are at least 100 yhen. You can also get paper cash, called grudges. Cash like on a debit card is called resentment. You can work part time jobs, but only for 3 months are you allowed to work, as it's easy pay with no pain, just to give them a taste of the easy life.

There's also a lower level of hell for murderers and rapists and the like. Demons in the upper level are fairly human. Lower level, they're just massive grotesque creatures. There are pits you can drop into to get to the lower levels. The demons there don't care if you're supposed to be there or not, if you get down there and get caught by one, you're stuck with whatever torture they have for you. You earn no money, you are there for eternity, no chance of reaching heaven. The also don't discriminate upon upper level demons either. If they're there without the right permissions, then they can get tortured too. And there you don't regenerate, they have to put you back together...

But not always in the right order...

Anyway, it'll be pretty fucked up! ^__^" I'll put up a CS for you. No succubus stuff this time, just horns, no wings/tail.

If you want, I can send a link to the manga, but it's pretty brutal.

READ THE KINKS, SERIOUSLY.

Kinks I enjoy (bold I enjoy more): Sub/(affectionate)Dom, BDSM, mind break, petplay, cat/cow/monstergirls (goes with petplay),slave,collaring, spanking , nipple play,lactation, harems (optional, but would be enjoyed), public, transformation, anal (not on me), deepthroating, yiffs/furries, assorted others.

^ These are all just things I like to do! We aren't limited to these and we don't have to use all of them! :)

Limits: Blood, piss, shit, vomit, hardcore BDSM(can be discussed/explained), mutilation, ageplay, incest, assorted others.

Name:

Apparent age(18+ only):

Disposition(Nice, sweet, shy, mean, bitchy, etc.):

Height:

Eye color:

Hair color/length:

Cup size(Shrugs I like boobs, preferably DD to I cups):

Body type(also like wide hips, large butt, nice thighs with long legs .__. But it's your character.):

Skin tone/color(if not normal skin color):

Horns(what do they look like?):

Hobbies:

Clothes(usually lewd clothes, like bondage gear)

Special Characteristics:

Other(Stuff I should know that won't be in exposition later on):

Status
Not open for further replies.