The Demigod's Quest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sean P.O.V.:

Sean nodded absently, not really believing him but pretending he did. "I guess...It's just that..." His mind was going at a hundred miles per hour, working fast to make a good excuse. What should he say?

And that's when an idea came to his mind.

"I have a crush on this girl." He lied, hoping Castiel wouldn't guess that this was a complete and utterly made-up story. But as Sean began to talk, a picture of a certain son of Hades came to mind, making his heart feel weird, like there was a bunch of butterflies fluttering in the organ. Could he maybe half-lie this?

Not letting the son of Hermes interrupt, he continued his story. "She's different from the rest of the campers.They keep picking on her, even though she's so intimidating and clearly powerful." His heart gave a pang when he remembered Alucard facing that son of Ares in the dining pavilion.

"I don't get it." Sean confessed. "She's such an interesting person and people keep bullying her." He felt strong emotions rise in him, making the son of Artemis raise the volume of his voice. He got carried away, not realizing what he had said until it became too late. "I mean, what had he ever done to them?!"

NOTE: The bolded/underlined word is the thing Sean said wrong. In other words, Sean said he when he was supposed to say she, which is a slip-up in his sexuality.

Castiel looked at him and thinks "so your talking about the son of Hades eh. The last part you said he instead of she" castiel smiles gently. He thinks then said.

"I think you should march to his cabin and ask if he like to get a bite to eat I mean really the guys cool and all and loves to be out at night the most. Some say he isn't a demigod " grinned gently and streached "well I got to go see you later " ran off to play sword practice with Rex.

Sean P.O.V.:

Sean watched him run off with his mouth gaping open in shock, not even able to say goodbye to the son of Hermes as he left. Not even his father knew about his inner rainbow. Shaking his head, he continued on his way to the canoe lake, knowing that he'd be late. He'd visit the son of Hades later...

'Wait, WHAT?!' His mind suddenly screamed at him, bringing the son of Artemis back into reality. 'How could you do that? He's too powerful!'

Sighing, he knew that his head was right. Sean didn't miss it when Castiel hinted him that he may be something that isn't a demigod, automatically making the situation completely worse. What if he's even more powerful than a demigod?

Reaching the canoe lake too soon for him to make a decision about that matter, Sean stood in the back of the crowd of campers, hoping to not get noticed by the instructor lecturing the class on what to do and not do. Sean listened to the teacher with a bored expression on his face, wanting to shoot his bow at some targets or go hunt some of the monsters prowling around in the forest. Anything but this.

Status
Not open for further replies.