The Deep (Survival/Adventure RP) Dedicated Players Needed!

Sure thing!

Example #1
With this one, you may notice that the top of the circle is flat; it corrects when you put a real image in it.

Example #2

Example #3
This one isn't entirely done as I still need to adjust some things with the text margins and whatnot, just FYI.

Example #4
If you scroll down a few posts from this one, you can see the OC code that goes with. I will note however that when I made it, I knew a lot less about code than I do now XD

Example #5

Example #6

Example #7
This one is a bit of a messy WIP, just so you're aware.

Example #8

• Thank You
Reactions: noodle
I'm not quite a coding wizard myself.
LOL that's the funniest joke I've seen in a while.

But seriously... WOAH. I would love to have you code or help code this! Maybe PM me and we can discuss the details?

PM it is! I'll send you something shortly :p

• Love
This sounds pretty cool. If you're looking for more, just hit me up. I'm no expert in this genre, unlike the others, but I kind of wanted to give it a try - if you'll have me.

This sounds pretty cool. If you're looking for more, just hit me up. I'm no expert in this genre, unlike the others, but I kind of wanted to give it a try - if you'll have me.
You're welcome to join just as much as the others are :)

Reactions: Polaris North
I've been looking for a Group rp to join seeing how survival is one of my favorite sought genre's count me in if thy will desires x3.

• Love
I've been looking for a Group rp to join seeing how survival is one of my favorite sought genre's count me in if thy will desires x3.
Awesome ^.^

When is the current projected start date if I may ask?
Well, it all depends on when things get done. There's not really a set date as of right now. @Starlighter is working on the bbcoding and I'm getting all the writing and stuff for the info dumps and the OOC done. I honestly have no idea when it'll all come together.

Reactions: Starlighter
Gotcha, but I assume this month at least?
Like I said, not sure. It's what I'm personally hoping for, but we can't say yes for sure. It's definitely the goal though XD

So! Maps are harder than I thought they were XD But I did end up finding a map creator that actually worked and wasn't just a flash thing. I whipped this one up and decided to come to you guys for opinions. If you guys don't like this one (I'd understand, they are a little fuzzy for some reason), I can find a pre-made map on google and add my own waypoints to it in a photo editor. Just wanted to come to you all for opinions.

Screen Shot 2018-02-08 at 6.41.04 PM.png Screen Shot 2018-02-08 at 6.58.22 PM.png

Looks good, Neo. We don't really need a super detailed one anyway. Just as long as we can get a general idea of what is where and judge the distance.

Perfect ^.^

One of my fondest memories is watching the old Disney version of 20000 Leagues.

I'm in if you need players.

One of my fondest memories is watching the old Disney version of 20000 Leagues.

I'm in if you need players.
Lovely! ^.^ happy to have you on board!

How we doing here boss o3o?
The coding is pretty much done, so I'll be posting at least the OOC thread (if not the Character thread as well) within a week. Then I'll get started on the Info Dumps. So it's going well! :)