- Roleplay Invitations
- Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Private Convo Roleplays
- Posting Speed
- Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week, One Post a Week
- My Usual Online Time
- Most of the time MST
- Writing Levels
- Adept, Advanced, Adaptable
- Genders You Prefer Playing
- Male, Female, Primarily Prefer Female
- Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
- Depends on the plot, really. Tend to be Aggressive.
- Favorite Genres
- Mideval Fantasy (LOW fantasy), SciFi, Modern
- Genre You DON'T Like
- I'm up for mostly anything. But I don't really like voodo and lots of magic. Don't get me wrong, I like fantasy and dragons and stuff....just not the magic part. That's weird to me. And no demons.
An index of the various biomes of the island and and all its inhabitants- animal and plant alike. They may prove friend or foe to the survivors. It would be wise for the explorer to read all available information on a species before approaching it.
Available scans, transmitted from the dying core of the Moonbeam, may not be wholly accurate. It is unknown if the jittery and scattered scans have missed anything- caution is still advised when exploring, even on land.
Please do not post in this thread.
The spoiler below contains a table of contents for ease of navigation.