The Decido System

Status
Not open for further replies.
orpheus_render_by_lunaleskax-d8bval1.png

Full Name:
James Sullivan Krevan
Appearance:
Standing at 5'10", the young-looking man has short white hair, pale skin and red eyes and much younger complexion. Although he may look skinny, he's slightly toned, but not of a muscular build. Over his entire right arm and shoulder there is large scar, result of the shock therapy he went through to regain movement of the right arm. As a result, the scars look like a circuit system running through his entire nervous system. He seems to dress according to his family's "traditional" style.

DECIF ID#:

Squad Role:
Arms Manager

Personality:
A rather difficult person to deal with, James is always suspecting other people. Though he may not act like it when he's out of work, he carries within him an uncontrollable rage against criminals and their kind. Because of his past, he believes anyone that makes a "bad decision" must be put down like dogs, which causes him to be a merciless killer when it comes to work, no matter what crime the other person committed. If the crime wasn't "bad" he says that this is just a "prelude" to what they're really planning or what they could do. Although he is very obedient when it comes to orders and the kind, he's not too far from acting on his own if someone's considered too dangerous on his spectrum.

Outside of work, however, he tends to be serious, calm and collected. He rarely makes jokes and rarely laughs about them. His obsession with firearms caused him to focus completely on his work, which is why he is always messing with a gun whenever he's on free time. Whenever he's not doing that, he's studying and practicing.

History:

It's not a mystery that James' past is tragic, what is a mystery is why. All that is known is that both of his parents were murdered in cold blood and that after that, he moved to Hong Kong to live with his grandmother, the owner of a large enterprise at the city. There, he was considered a delinquent most of the times due to beating bullies and getting in fights with any form of vandal or the real delinquents. When he was of age, he moved to Trevance following his grandfather, once a military man and now member of DECIF. He didn't even complain about getting chipped and didn't even care about the rules of the city. As soon as he moved into the city, his grandfather enlisted him in the DECIF and trained him. Now acting on his own, James is fully focused on his job and nothing else. His obsession with guns, however, caused him to become a rather good Arms Manager who cares only about keeping the firearms of Unit One at peak state.

There is still a dark thought to him, however, that he does not reveal to anyone, which may be the whole reason why his best friends are his guns and his whole personality is what it is.

Thoughts on Decido:

James sees it as a necessity when it comes to combating crimes, specially when one considers his past. He believes that a more harsh punishment should be in line when it comes to dealing with these criminals, however. Outside of that, he has nothing that really has to add, believing the system to be just a normal social and technological advance.

• Love
Reactions: Faber and Wryneck
I love him! I'll make my operator character and post an IC tomorrow!

It would be nice to put up an explanation of what each role does overall, as it'd feel less random because the names of the roles are somewhat vague.

Also, a brief explanation about the technology advancements is welcome. For example, do we already have Railguns? How far has any technology other than electronics advanced?

Soon as I have more reliable net (i.e. when I go to the library tomorrow), I'll elaborate on things like that. I'll make a group chat right now, though I'll be off for the night. Just ask any and all questions there, and I'll answer any and everything as soon as possible.

__original_drawn_by_nabeshima_tetsuhiro__b0174889e20844f4f9c26e72d726a675.jpg

Full Name:
Cecily "Cici" Hubard

Appearance:
Nothing really differs from the image except that she usually wears more casual wear, as opposed to what's worn in the image. Like the other members of DECIF, she wears the standard uniform, minus the weapon holsters and such. She stands at 5'5", weighing 123lbs.

DECIF ID#:

Squad Role:
Operator

Personality:
Cecily is a bit of a narcissist who places more importance on herself than she probably should. Despite this, she still cares for her comrades, and takes pride in her work. She's a very logical thinker, which helps her in being an effective operator for the team. Outside of work, she's the teasing, playful sort of girl that loves to play games and joke around with people she's close to. Around people she's unfamiliar with, however, she prefers to stick to herself and not get involved, believing that doing so will add unnecessary problems to her life.

History:
Cecily was raised by Kris and Samantha Hubard. She attended the best school that money could afford, but she wasn't much one to apply herself, much to her parents' dismay. When the Decido System was implemented, her parents were very adamant about it, while she was a bit more indifferent towards it. When recruitment for DECIF opened, they urged her to join, stating that it would be a great way for her to put her exceptional logical thinking skills to good use. She reluctantly agreed, hoping that she'd be able to find work doing something that required little to no effort on her part. Thus, she became the operator for DECIF Squad One.

Thoughts on Decido:
Cici is pretty indifferent towards Decido, but she does agree that it makes things a lot easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.