The Decido System

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just replied to it, haha. I woke up to 10 messages and I was like "what". My Facebook isn't even this active.

10 PMs/messages???

Yikes, the most I've ever gotten is like 3, lol.

Glad you managed to respond tho! You're fun to talk to.

I'm a piece of driftwood and everyone is grabbing on to me so they don't drown. In the end, I'm gonna be the one that ends up drowning. :o

ripperoni sakaroni

But nah it's cool that so many people are getting onboard with your partner request!

I just hope they're good :p

aiya

Reactions: Aois
Here's the man himself!

Character Sheet

full

Full Name: Amethyst (Amy) Thornton

DECIF ID#: 2

Squad Role: Medic

Personality: She's very upbeat and 'happy' whose energy can be kind of hard to contain sometimes. Her tomboy tendencies are only strengthened by her undying stubbornness that pushed her through her time in training. (she was determined to beat the boys). She's very anxious when it comes to change and is sensitive to people's tone of voice and facial expressions.

History: So her parents refused to get chipped but her aunt thought it was the right thing to do with Amethyst. An educational opportunity came and so her aunt took it upon herself to seize it. Amethyst was just old enough to consent for the chip and her aunt convinced her to move their (saying her eventual career would help her parent s and her). She skipped a few grades which allowed her to enter preliminary medical training early. She works in law enforcement as a medic to meet ends but is still a part time medical student (she doesn't know what she wants to do yet though).

Thoughts on Decido: She agrees that the system makes cooperation between groups much easier and efficient but she does't like the part about your thoughts being recorded. She does realize the point of the recording but (secretly) it doesn't sit right with her.

• Love
Reactions: Wryneck
Ooo. Looks good, @Faber! Love it.~

Reactions: Faber
Yep. Still looking for two members.

Just not too edgy. Remember that he has to be someone that the Decide System would view as capable of making his own decisions, haha.

Just not too edgy. Remember that he has to be someone that the Decide System would view as capable of making his own decisions, haha.
Oh, no, not as edgy as the Punisher, just along that alignment. Y'know, someone who is willing and eager to pull the trigger on someone who made a bad decision.

I'll make the bio and then, if you feel like it's too edgy or too radical you can tell me and I'll make the appropriate changes.

Alrighty then!

@Verite, you signing up for this or nah?

Don't meme this RP, bro.

bleh, i did a thing

94623f38510740dbafb9bd5701fea56e.png

Full Name

Norman Lucas Krohn

Male

26 years old

Appearance

Standing at 5'10 and sporting medium-length brown eyes and hair tied into a small ponytail, Lucas possesses a fair skin tone and muscular build, along with some stubble. Due to a complexion that's a little harder than he would have liked, a few people here and there might get the impression that he is older than he actually is. As the Assistant Captain, his uniform is generally similar to the Captain's.

DECIF ID#

Squad Role

Assistant Captain

Personality

During work, Norman, in contrast to the Captain herself, is comparatively a bit more gung-ho. He has no problem with resorting to force as long as it remains non-lethal, believing that any person who has considered going through with a crime / planned on committing one is already a lost cause and that negotiating with them would be a waste of time, though as the subordinate to the Captain, he reluctantly does as told, even if it includes holding fire on a fleeing potential criminal for example. Even so, he is still able to keep a cool head in heated situations, sometimes to an almost cold level.

In his day to day life, Norman is far more relaxed and laid-back. He is playful with other people, notably women (even fellow squadmates), and considered relatively friendly, if not a little facetious overall as a person.

He also likes baseball.

History

Little can be notably said about Norman's history, though it is known that his father was murdered (under circumstances he doesn't elaborate upon) when he was very young, before the Decido System was put into place, and was subsequently raised by his mother and... a lot of "uncles."

When he became of age and the system was implemented, he allowed himself to be chipped without any complaints, getting himself a job as a member of DECIF a few years after dropping out of college shortly into his third year.

Thoughts on Decido

He thinks it is a great step forward in technology and society, and believes its law enforcement system to be also effective. If asked about any thoughts on possible flaws or problems to work on, he has little comment to give.

• Love
Reactions: Wryneck
@Verite, love it! I'll play the role of the Operator, since it's such a small role. In that sense, we have all the people we need.

• Thank You
Reactions: Verite
Wait, I forgot. @Yzmael, you working on that edgemaster?

Status
Not open for further replies.