The Deceitful God - Story Fantasy Role-play

RagingWrathfulSins

Edgebabby
Original poster
First, I hope everyone is having a good day/morning. My names Wrath (22, Male) and I bring a fantasy role-play to you all today! The plot of this story is centered around a story that I am currently writing but do not worry. The plot along with everything else has already been planned out- all I need is someone willing to join me to start it! This will be a long term RP! There is also plenty of room for world building, if you're into that type of thing

Rule/What I'm looking for:

1.) 18+ Only!

I am very firm on this rule due to the story containing possible dark themes and etc

2.) Please send a paragraph OR Be Semi - Lit to Lit
This rule is set in place because I will be sending multiple paragraphs as well for the RP. I need someone who will give me stuff to work with. i see this RP as a story that myself and someone else will be making together, which means we both need to aid one another

3.) Discord Only!
Discord is the only way i am comfortable doing this RP since I have a whole server dedicated to this RP where it will be easier for me to reply to the RP as well as observing since I don't use forums or websites to RP

4.) Have decent/good Grammar and Punctuation

5.) No Real Life Face-claims Please
i will be using artwork of my female presented OC for this role-play. (I don't care whether you use a male on or female oc, I'm fine with both)

6.) Live in the United States
since this is an RP i am eager to do I would like someone who lives in the US so it's easier to coordinate responses and such. I do apologize greatly if this upsets anyone. That is not my intention

That's all for the moment. If you're interested please add RagingWrathfulSins#5957 on Discord!

C015D108-8A73-45FE-A300-66092405CECE.jpeg

I'm interested if you're still looking.