The Debt (Lottie X Zaira)

Status
Not open for further replies.
When he got in her face she slowly stopped what she was doing, staring him back down. She was about to say something, but her words were lost when he touched the side of her neck. Her eyes half widened and even though he wasn't hurting her she could feel how strong his hold was, she listened to his word, her heart racing and pounding again as her blood ran cold. When he twisted her head to the side a small gasp escaped her mouth. Every move of her body gave away how scared she was at that moment, she was only glad that Lester was there to pull him away and get him to back down some.

Opal watched the two of them, having nothing to say at that point. Her mind seeming to run so slow and the only thing that kept running though her head was the look on Oliver's face and the way he said 'crack'. He did his trick and she was more disturbed and terrified that she thought she would ever feel.

When he turned his back to the three of them and walked away, she gripped the shovel a bit tighter and slowly started to sit down on the ground. Seeming to lose the strength in her legs. "You...your brother is a sociopath...or-or psychopath...or crazy he is crazy." she said looking up at Lester with wide eyes. Her heart still humming in her chest as she tried to regain her composer.

Oliver's maid had been watching him through the window when he came back in and gave a small smile as she stood there. "Now that wasn't very nice, you scared the poor bunny." she told him in a mocking way as the smile grew even farther across her face. "But she deserved a little scare placed into her." she commented.

Lester hated his brother even more seeing the expression of fear on Opal's face. He hated to see her like that. Marie was at her side, and she let the shovel go, being shocked herself, even if the psycho didn't get anywhere near her. Lester glanced at her but didn't take long to focus back on Opal, because she looked far worse. Hearing her words, he couldn't do anything else but nodding. He agreed with her with every one of those adjectives. Kneeling down in front of her, he grabbed her hands. "Opal, hear me up darling, he can't hurt you." said, trying to make her feel better. "He's gone now, and I'm here with you." Lester could feel the blood quickly pumping through her wrists, and it made him distract a little bit, but he did his best to go back on her. "Relax, Opal. I'll help you go back inside because it's warmer, okay?" added as he slowly stood up, gently pulling her with him.

Oliver grinned at his maid, happy that someone finally appreciated his work. "Yeah, she needed some of that. She'll be kissing my shoes next time, you'll see." said, as he joined her, grabbing one of her arms to bring her closer to him. He approached to her, and playfully bit the side of her neck. He wasn't gently, but didn't hurt her either, not much at least. "You want me to make her kiss yours too?" whispered with amusement on her ear.

When she felt him take her hands she instantly started to hold onto them tighter. "He could of killed me right then. He wouldn't even have remorse for taking someones life." she said her eyes finally looking up at him, but they never rested in one place for too long as she kept looking over his face. "He said he would get you a new one...like...like I am some kind of dog or pet." she said shaking her head. "Who could think like that about another human?" she asked though a hushed whisper. She stood up as Lester pulled her up, still holding on tightly to his hand. Though soon both her hands were wrapped tightly around his arm, her head resting against it as she was slowly calming down.

"Oh I would love to see her kiss your shoes." Oliver's maid said with a grin. She didn't mind letting him grab her like he did, she was far too use to it now, but it always sent a small wave of entertainment though her when ever he did so. When he bit her neck a small gasp escaped and soon after a laugh. "Now you know I don't like being teased." she hummed as she stood even closer yet. "Oh I would love to see her kiss my shoes." she whispered back to him. "Now that would be a sight to see alright."

Last edited by a moderator:
He looked at her as she grabbed his arm. It seemed she was not used to have monsters around her life, so that encounter really shocked her. Lester wondered how he would react finding out he was one himself. "Relax." repeated as he used his free hand to caress her hair. "He was bluffing though. I'm not saying he's not a monster, but he needs a little more to kill someone. He just loves to talk as if he doesn't care about anything in the world." explained her, not to make him look better, but for her to relax. Maybe knowing she wasn't in real danger would help her. And, even though a few times Oliver could be unpredictable, he was sure he wouldn't have killed her that time. He didn't care about anyone's feelings, but he did need an excuse to take a life. Most of the times, he either got incredibly angry or couldn't control himself while feeding. "You are irreplaceable, Opal, and I won't let anyone hurt you." added, with a gentle voice. He moved his arm a bit, without pulling it from her, to grab her from her waist, helping her to walk. He put his other hand on Marie's back, who was also scared about what happened.

Oliver grinned back at her, and, as she said she didn't like being teased, he repeated the same bite on the other side of her neck. He looked back at her. "Alright. We have a deal, I'll make her do that, but you'll give me a little something first." said, biting his lower lip as he felt his fangs growing bigger. He then took a few steps towards her, making her back up until he cornered against the wall, and hurried to sink his teeth on her neck, next to an old wound she had there. Oliver, even though he wouldn't admit it, was a bit nervous, and the blood calmed him down. He could be the worst monster in the world, but he hated to get into fights with his brothers. They all did, because a few times before they ended up pretty bad, so they all agreed to leave right before starting to get physical. The blood made him forget about anything, though.

As Lester smelled the blood from Oliver's maid, he knew he was just feeding on her on the entrance. And that would be the last thing Opal needed to see. He turned to take them through a different gate.

She didn't say anything at that time as he talked to her. Ever so slowly her heart rate started to calm down and she was finding it a bit easier to breath and get her thoughts lined up again. She didn't mind as he moved his arm to be around her waist, and just that simple movement seemed to help even more then what his words had done. Opal still stayed close to his side though as they walked, her hand lightly holding onto his shirt now as he head was resting against his side. "I am sorry, he was just so mean. I couldn't not say anything." she said feeling the need to explain herself. "And I am sorry I got you as worked up as I did Marie." she said softly.

Oliver's maid Ember let out another groan when she felt him bit the other side of her neck. "Oh come on, what did I just tell you?" she asked. Listening to him she smiled and rested her for head against him for a moment. "You know I will give you anything you want, no matter how big or small it might be." she said playfully. A small oof left her as she was backed into the wall, but it was soon replaced with another groan as he bite into her neck. Her hands coming to hold onto the front of his shirt. She tilted her head far to the side, allowing him easier access to her neck and to get more blood from her.

Opal didn't question Lester when he started to walk them though another gate. She only figured that he thought they weren't ready to go in just yet and needed more time outside to get their head cleared and to calm down.

Marie was quickly better and slightly walked away from Lester, but still at his side. It wasn't that she wasn't used to that kind of things from Oliver, but she truly thought he would break her neck in front of her, and he couldn't stop repeating the image on her mind. Lester sighed hearing her, now she was apologizing? "Don't worry about it, he deserved that and worst things. But just don't ever do it again, if you meet him again, just ignored him and call me. If I'm with you, you can tell him any nasty things you want to." told her, as they went through the side door. He lead both of them to her rooms. "I don't think I need to clarify you are taking the day off, right?" said, as he was standing at their doors. "Don't even work tomorrow if you don't feel like it. Or just take the whole week." told them, not caring actually if they didn't work for a few months. Lester looked back at Opal, who was now well grabbed to his shirt, and he wouldn't make her let it go. "Do you want to come with me?" asked her softly. Meanwhile, Marie thanked Lester and went quickly inside her room.

Oliver seemed to not get enough, loving every groan of her which made him want her blood more intensely. She was delicious and really hot, as well as exciting. So, with that thought on his mind, he pulled away before making some serious damage to her. "I want more..." muttered into her ear before looking at her, with a smile as a trail of blood descended down his chin. "Get me someone else." ordered, as he was wondering why was he suddenly that hungry.

Opal had laughed a bit when he told her that if he was with her, she could tell Oliver any nasty thing she wanted to. "Okay. Sounds like a deal." she said softly as they walked to the rooms. She watched as Marie disappeared into her own room and was about to do the same until Lester asked if she wanted to come with him. Looking up she gave another small smile. "Yeah...that would be nice if I can." she said, getting ready to follow him where ever he went.

Ember looked at Oliver when he pulled away, a bit shocked when he said that he wanted more. Looking at him, she smiled and gently placed her thumb under his mouth and wiped the blood of. "Of course, who do you want me to bring to you?" she asked gently. Even she thought it was unusual for him to be that hungry, but she could only that that he mustn't of ate in a few days.

Lester smiled back at her and, keeping her close, began to walk. He wasn't sure where to go with her, but as most of the times he didn't know what to do, he ended up in the library. It was a big room, even bigger than his bedroom, with a few couches and tons of books. "This is my favorite room in the whole house." told her with a grin. "I guess I'm a bit of a bookworm." added looking around the room. The thing he liked the most, besides having anything he could want to read and be able to escape his reality for a while, was the calmness in there. Once a day, the maids spent around an hour cleaning the dust from the books, but the rest of the day it was all for himself. Of course, his brothers never got anywhere near that bunch of books. Anyway, for some reason, he didn't care to share it with her. He took her to a couch big enough for both of them and looked at her softly. "Are you feeling better?"

Oliver growled lowly at her question. "I want that witch... damn you, Lester." muttered and sighed, knowing he would be around her for the rest of the day at least. "Oh, I know, that Martha- Marie maid. I bet that would piss him up at least a little." added with a smirk.

"I can see why." Opal said softly as she followed him into the libary. "You have so many books here, more then I even have." she told him softly as she followed him over to the couch and slowly sat down. Finally turning her eyes from the books, she nodded her head to his question. "Yes I am feeling better." she said softly. "It was just...really scary you know?" she asked. "I mean I've never had anyone touch me like that and more of less threaten to snap my neck. I should of held my tongue, but...I just couldn't let him be so mean like that." she explained. "I feel better now though, think you for letting me stay with you today."

Ember looked at him and laughed softly as she lightly ran a hand though his hair. "Well handsome maybe you can have her for a late night snack huh?" she asked with a grin. "Just sneak into her room when she is a sleep and chomp. I highly doubt your brother would go into a girls room that late at nigh anyways." she said as she started to pull away from him. "And alright I will go get little Marie for you." she laughed as she started to head to the maids room.

He smiled slightly hearing she was feeling better but turned serious once again at the mention of the threat. Lester couldn't understand how Oliver would ever treat that bad someone as beautiful as her. Of course, he didn't understand how he treated that bad anyone, but she looked so fragile, so innocent. How would somebody ever break her neck? He sighed at the thought of it. "Sure, you can look for me whenever you want. Anyway, I'll speak to my father and try to convince him to forget about your debt, so that you can go back home. But we still have a few days before he comes back." told her, thinking it would be better to send her back home, where she would be safer.

He grinned back at her. Oliver would definitely do that some other day, but for the moment he would start by messing with that other maid. "You are evil. Thanks god you are just human." answered her with a wink and just let himself fall to a couch, waiting for the other snack to appear.

She looked at him and nodded her head ever so slightly. "That's okay." she said gently. "I think my dad would be pretty mad if I came back early. He gave me a whole speech about needing to help out the family and all that none sense." she as she leaned into him slightly, her eyes dropping a bit. "But we will see what happens. I don't actually mind being here for the most part. The work isn't that hard and I would hate to upset your dad too." she explained.

Ember looked at him and grinned like a mad woman. "Of course, I am only a human or I could be ten times worse." she said with a wink as she walked down the hallway and up the step towards Marie's room. When she got there she knocked, but didn't bother for an answer as she threw the door open. "Marie dear, I need some help with something, would you mind coming with me?" she asked her innocently.

He slightly nodded hearing her. "I don't mind if you need to work hard or not, darling. I still haven't changed my opinion about a pretty girl scrubbing the floor." told her with a slight amusement. He put an arm around her shoulders, without really thinking of it. "It's just that my brothers have taken a big interest on you. Both of them. And that's definitely not good." said with a frown. "They will keep bothering you, you know." added with a soft voice. He then sighed. He would try, though his dad most probably wouldn't listen. "What would you like to do, anyway?"

Marie was surprised seeing Ember walking in. What would she need help with? She sighed. "What happened? I hope it doesn't take long. I have the day off..." complained, but was ready to follow her.

She didn't pull away when he put his arm around her, and was soon finding herself curled up on the couch. Her head resting against his side as the two sat there. "I know they will keep bothering me, I think I am slightly prepared for it. But...I don't know. I think I will try to avoid them as best as I can for now." she said softly. "And I am not too sure, maybe go see the town for a little bit, or maybe a nap for me is in order. I did get up awfully early. And I have to get my beauty sleep in if I want to keep up these good looks." she told him playfully.

"It shouldn't take long at all." Ember told her with a smile. "You see I was watering some of the indoor plants and I accidentally spilled water all over the floor." she said with a small frown. "I just need a little bit of help cleaning it up and everyone else is too busy to help me." she complained as she started to lead her to Oliver.

He didn't say anything at her words, of course she thought she was prepared for it, she had no idea what kind of monsters they were. Including himself, and his father, obviously. He wondered if he should tell her about that, to warn her. Yes, he definitely should, but seeing her curled up and resting against him changed his idea, maybe after she would rest. He chuckled slightly with her comment. "You should definitely get some sleep, and we can go to town tomorrow if you still feel like it. Besides, you should keep your good looks for the greater good." told her with a smile.

Marie sighed once again but didn't complain. That shouldn't take long at all. She went after her and petrified seeing Oliver standing on their way, looking at her as a lion would look at his pray. Without being sure if it was all set up or he just went after her, she knew what would happen, and could only pray he wouldn't actually hurt her. Oliver lunged at her and wasn't gentle at all when he bit her neck.

Lilly laughed as she started to get up from the seat, "Okay we will try tomorrow then. Maybe you can get a nap in too." she said as she playfully ruffled his hair before starting to walk out of the room once again. She was heading down the hallway, slightly spaced out. She was wanting to check on Marie, but wandered if the young maid would want to be bothered. Though their rooms were right next to each other, so she didn't see the harm in it.

Ember let out a fake gasp as she saw Oliver. "Well fancy meeting you here." she said playfully. She watched as he lunged and sunk his teeth into Marie's neck. "Sorry Marie, but you know how they can be." she said crossing her arms over her chest. "He is awfully thirsty, and who am I to deny him of his meal?" she asked with her head tilted slightly as she watched the two.

He wasn't tired, and it was a good thing she went to take a nap, because he did indeed need to take a visit to town. After watching her walk off, she followed her to the hallway and stood there, knowing that he would see if anyone of his brothers appeared once again. She had enough for the day, so he could at least make sure she reached her room safely. "Have a nice nap." said, as he watched her walking away.

Oliver was satisfied not long after started drinking from Marie. But, of course, it wouldn't really bother Lest if he just stopped there. So he went on until he knew it would be noticeable, and let her go with a smile. Marie made a few groans of pain as he fed, but didn't even try to pull away at any moment, knowing it would just make things worse. Oliver looked at Ember with a smile. "Thanks for dessert." he told her, and walked off from Marie, putting an arm over Ember's shoulders and pushing her away. Marie felt dizzy, not sure if for the fear or the lost of blood, and fell on her knees, unable to stand back up. She fainted slightly afterwards.

"I will." she said gently as she kept walking down the hallway, though she came to a stop and started walking to where Oliver and Ember were, having a sudden and yet strong urge to go that way. She came to another stop shortly after as she saw the two walking by. Ember looked at her and couldn't help but grin. "Boo." she whispered to the human girl. Her arm around Oliver's waist as she walked close to him. Opal didn't try to make any eye contact with the two of them and soon started to quickly walk once more.

When she saw Marie laying on the flood, her eyes widened and she quickly started to approach the maid. "Marie....Marie?" she called softly at first, pulling her friend into her lap as she got on the flood beside her and started to tap at her face. "Marie what happened?" she asked in a panic. "Come on you need to wake up. She quickly looked to the way the other two were leaving and suddenly felt sick, they had to have done something to her right? That could be the only explanation right then, "Lester!" she yelled down the hallway thinking of the only person who she trusted to help her.

Oliver grinned looking at the girl, knowing she would soon meet her new friend Marie in not great conditions. Lester, meanwhile, was about to leave the house, knowing he needed to feed that day to keep complete control. Anyway, hearing the yell of Opal, he knew something was wrong. He hurried to meet her, going faster than any human. On his way there, he also came across Oliver and his maid and ignored them, but his brother came into his way and made him stop. "Why the hurry, Lest?" asked with a grin on his face. Lester only pushed him aside and kept his way. Whatever had happened he was definitely involved.

Marie was still lying on the floor, unconscious, and as soon as he saw her, Lester knew what happened. Oliver had taken a little too much, probably just to mess around with him. He sighed and knelt at her side, checking her pulse. It was weak, but she was certainly alive, and probably would leave through that. "She probably only need some rest." stated to Opal, right before lifting Marie up, probably to make her relax. He walked to her room and placed her gently on her bed. There wasn't much he could do right then to help her... so he frowned, feeling useless.

Opal looked at Lester when he came down the hallway. "So she is going to be okay?" she asked as she watched him pick her up. She was clearly worried about her friend. Even if it was just her second day there, she had grown attached to the maid Opal was following the two of them down the hallway and to Marie's room, stopping just short of the door way. Her blue eyes slowly looking around the room before back at the two. "Well...if what you said is true and she just needs rest...I guess we should let her bed." she started. "I will check on her ever so often then. And wake her up for dinner and bring it to her." she said feeling as useless as he did right then.

"Yes, I don't think there is much else we can do. So why don't you go and rest yourself too? And, of course, call me if you need something. Or if Marie does." he said, not sure if Marie would actually be ok. Anyway, he wanted to leave the room quickly, because the smell of her blood was still strong, and he was indeed thirsty. Besides, he was angry at Oliver, and that was never a good combination. He wanted to forget about all that not fighting him crap and make him care for human lives, even if he would need to force him. Lester knew he didn't try to kill her, but he also didn't think about the awful days Marie would need to go through with her defenses so weak. Besides, she would probably die if she caught a cold or something that simple. Lester sighed and left the room.

Status
Not open for further replies.