The Deathwatch

I just know my chapter and founding/sucessor chapters + Grey Knights.

And another example is that my curse makes me want to kill psykers.

As for when we get to IC, this upcoming Wednesday or Thursday, most likely.

BOOYEAH! I'd feel more comfortable with a devastator as backup though.... I suppose 2 tactical marines and an assault tech can tear even tanks apart if they work as a team, and with a librarian its just not going to be fair... I hate to think what TnT is cooking up to challenge us.....

An Assault-focused Librarian, no less, with a fucking FORCE AXE and lightning bolts that shoot out of his arse!

Don't worry, Vay. The first mission is going to be pretty much by the book, literally. After that though, you are right to be worried. Mwahahahaha! Remember: There is no time for peace. No respite. No forgiveness. There is only WAR.

I really don't see how lightning bolts from your arse are going to be very effective. The worst thing you want to do is turn your back on the enemy.

While we wait for me to prepare, see if you guys can dru up one more player. 4 is the minimum, I'd say, with 5 allowing things to be well rounded.

Fireballs from your eyes would be extremely useful. Than you don't have to present your back to the enemy in order to attack. Plus - where lightning bolts from the arse could be seen as comical to the foes, fireball from the eyes is somewhat terrifying.

Where do you get your information on the Black Templars? I really don't know a lot about them except what was in the Death Watch book and what you've said here. I thought the Space Wolves really hated psykers due to their mortal enemies being the Thousand Sons and the whole events through the horus heresy.

The Lexicanum

It's like the Black Library for the internets!!

The Space Wolves use Librarians in the form of the Rune Priest. They're much more Shamanistic in nature, going so far as to use their own version of runic magic. Rune Priests serve as lore-keepers for the Space Wolves, each one knowing the intricacies of the Chapter history going back to Leman Russ and the Great Crusade. They're pretty much Viking Bards.

Anybody having any luck finding our fifth marine?

Any update on when we're going to start smiting in the name of the emperor?

Shortly. I had a bit of a mishap this week involving ice and a wrist, so alot of things have been pushed back a bit.

Ice is EVIL. Ice + Me = Intense pain. Doesn't matter what form ice is in either. Friends convinced me to go ice skating, slipped, fell, cut open my leg with the ice skate and got a huge bruise on my ass. Friends talked me into go snow boarding - oh, my, god. I thought it'd be fun, used to skate board so what's the difference, right? Wrong. Snow hurts like a mofo. First you get the initial impact of hitting the snow than you get the painful chill of being frozen. After that, everything hurts as you start to warm up. Snow boarding ended in a dislocated shoulder. Best wishes for your recovery buddy.

Fireballs from your eyes would be extremely useful. Than you don't have to present your back to the enemy in order to attack. Plus - where lightning bolts from the arse could be seen as comical to the foes, fireball from the eyes is somewhat terrifying.

Where do you get your information on the Black Templars? I really don't know a lot about them except what was in the Death Watch book and what you've said here. I thought the Space Wolves really hated psykers due to their mortal enemies being the Thousand Sons and the whole events through the horus heresy.

Lexicanum+BT codex, One of our vows (Extra Rules) is that we can really fuck up psykers should the need arise (Like in a thousand sons army)

And it was a braveheart joke.

Heads up to all:

Rites of battle is up in T3 and includes custom chapter creation rules as well as more chapters/weapons and all power armour variants..... even Mk.1.... was seriously not expecting any to be left let alone useable...

Most importantly for here it includes more ways to flesh out history and personality including additional demeanors from the trials they faced before proving themselves worthy of being a space marine.

Well, everything we have is fine, so...Expect IC to be up mid-week.