The Death Star Plot REVEALED.

S

Seiji

Original poster
star_wars_terrorist.jpg

DAMN REBEL SCUM.

*ponders commenting about the serious point being made here* >___>

<___< *decides on joke instead*

I wonder if the second Deathstar had little brass plaques on its corridors?

No. We want to hear your serious response.

Actually, I really do want to hear the serious response!

This IS very serious business. >:[ There was no way those rebels could have pulled off that big of a job!

*Walks in though a side door and stands at ease flanked by storm troopers as men in red robes beat Seiji into submission and drag him off before casting a cold eye on the rest of the gathering... Perhaps a warning... Perhaps a challenge.*

Well... y'know... one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter. Civilians get caught in the crossfire in any conflict, no matter how worthy the sides.

And The World Trade Centre as a Death Star - a shining bastion that can spell certain death for some people? Many would say there's no difference between capitalism and a giant lazer when it comes to it.

What are Luke's real motives? He wants to have some fun, impress a lady and stop some distant thing that he's told is "evil". Sounds like a young Jihadist to me.

*retreats behind a wall*

Well... y'know... one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter. Civilians get caught in the crossfire in any conflict, no matter how worthy the sides.

And The World Trade Centre as a Death Star - a shining bastion that can spell certain death for some people? Many would say there's no difference between capitalism and a giant lazer when it comes to it.

What are Luke's real motives? He wants to have some fun, impress a lady and stop some distant thing that he's told is "evil". Sounds like a young Jihadist to me.

*retreats behind a wall*

Actually....when you put it that way....It's time to purge some Jedi Scum.