Usually throughout the week at different times EST Zone
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, fandom, action, magical, anime, gothic, fanfictions, dark fantasy, furry, scalie

• Technis-28.jpg

There has been trouble in the last few years by a mysterious group. Some say they can never be seen in the day and if you try to catch them at night then you only catch a glimpse of the shadows. No one knows much other than two names along with one that seems to be the name of a gang. The name the feel must be the gang is The Death Soldiers or well that's what the police decided being those who must have came face to face with the's criminals have not lived to tell the tale. The other names they have found must be the leaders or decoys. Munkar and Delic. Jump City police have been after them for some time and now they have stole more than simply money or jewels. They now must inform the Teen Titan's and maybe even the older Titan's depending on how bad this situation might become.

Can the Titan's safe Jump City before it's to late?
    Is this secret threat not only endangering Jump City but the world?

==============================================

Rules

1)Iwaku Rules apply
    2)OOC chatter please take to the Genarl Chat yeah it's miss spelled on peruse.
    [btn=modc|https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/xfa-groups-group/the-titans.1024/group-detail]Group The Titan's[/btn]
    [btn=https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/xfa-groups-thread/genral-chat.8441/?page=21#post-642672]OOC chatter[/btn]
    [btn=modb|bcenter|https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/the-death-soldiers-teen-titan-rp.121666/]Death Soldiers IC[/btn]

3) Respect everyone if issues arise please deal with in PMs or if you must explain both sides of the problem and I will try to help
    4)Try and get people to interact with other than just me. Please try and also not make the chats take three pages that people won't wish to read make a collabe if needed. For everyone needs a fair turn.
    5)By sexual themes I am referring to costume. Romance I know happens at times with character interaction. Therefore hug, kiss on the cheek, and holding hands is fine. Anything farther state fade to black and if you really so desire take it to the PM but make sure the other character RPer agrees.
    6) NO Godmoding
    7) At least one character can have up to three must be one of each Role if three (If you make all three and is and have a villian they may not be a Death Soldier for I have a plan on the Death Soldiers and I also have ideas for other villain groups)
    8)Have Fun yep that's a rule now

==============================

CS Sheet

Name:
    Appearance:
    Hero/Villain Name:
    Allies:
    Race:
    Powers/abilities:
    Strengths:
    Weaknesses:
    Hero/Villain/Neutral:
    Reason they are a hero/Villain/Neutral:
    History: (Perhaps give some reason why they are a hero, villain, or even neutral have backstories.)
    Personality:

Friend:(optional)
    Family: (optional)
    Theme song: (Optional)
    Extras:(Optional)

======================================

Accepted:
    Robin By: @Deathstroke
    Pistol & Zorro By: @Thurrbo
    Argonaute By: @Mad Magus
    Matthew By: @Silverdawn
    Lucas Chrome By @Kakao
    Reina Valor By: @Citrus
    Royal May By: @Killroy
    Jinayah Ifriti By: @Mistress Dizzy
    7/10
    (Amount taking may change depending on how many are interested)

Status Roles List
    Villains List:
    Zorro
    Lucas Chrome
    Orbit

Hero List:
    Pistol
    Argonaute
    Matthew

Neutral List:
    Reina Valor
    Royal May

• Rules

1)Iwaku Rules apply
    2)OOC chatter please take to the Genarl Chat yeah it's miss spelled on peruse.
    [btn=modc|https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/xfa-groups-group/the-titans.1024/group-detail]Group The Titan's[/btn]
    [btn=https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/xfa-groups-thread/genral-chat.8441/?page=21#post-642672]OOC chatter[/btn]
    [btn=modb|bcenter|https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/the-death-soldiers-teen-titan-rp.121666/]Death Soldiers IC[/btn]

3) Respect everyone if issues arise please deal with in PMs or if you must explain both sides of the problem and I will try to help
    4)Try and get people to interact with other than just me. Please try and also not make the chats take three pages that people won't wish to read make a collabe if needed. For everyone needs a fair turn.
    5)By sexual themes I am referring to costume. Romance I know happens at times with character interaction. Therefore hug, kiss on the cheek, and holding hands is fine. Anything farther state fade to black and if you really so desire take it to the PM but make sure the other character RPer agrees.
    6) NO Godmoding
    7) At least one character can have up to three must be one of each Role if three (If you make all three and is and have a villian they may not be a Death Soldier for I have a plan on the Death Soldiers and I also have ideas for other villain groups)
    8)Have Fun yep that's a rule now

• Accepted:
    Robin By: @Deathstroke
    Pistol & Zorro By: @Thurrbo
    Argonaute By: @Mad Magus
    Matthew By: @Silverdawn
    Lucas Chrome By @Kakao
    Reina Valor By: @Citrus
    Royal May By: @Killroy
    Jinayah Ifriti By: @Mistress Dizzy
    Skoll By: @Treason
    8/10
    (Amount taking may change depending on how many are interested)

Status Roles List
    Villains List:
    Zorro
    Lucas Chrome
    Orbit
    Skull

Hero List:
    Pistol
    Argonaute
    Matthew

Neutral List:
    Reina Valor
    Royal May

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah that way new people can see the characters :3

I would like to my name on Robin. I have a CS already, but need to transfer it over.

Alright. I can have a Robin reserved LOL

No I don't get the five mixed up. Maybe more but at least five I know the differences :3

Name: Mortina Chronicon
Appearance:
1d3d21a2b0df4bac00ad8bf27d6c9ffb.jpg

Hero/Villain Name: Black Sheep
Allies: The reaper.
Race: Reaper
Powers/abilities:
Raise Dead: Mortina have the power to summon several souls back from the beyond to fight for her, these spirits have only a bit of power on their own but can however be used for her other abilities. The souls can however Animate Dead bodies and grow severely more powerful if there's fresh victims of death nearby and in rare cases even skeletons can be summoned.

Possession: Using two or more souls to Possess intimate objects and weak willed creatures. Objects possessed will seem to have a life and will of their own and might not always be willing to aid Mortina however.

Kiss of Death: Given her nature and race, Mortina have the ability to drink the souls of others, and by thus steal both strength and power from someone. However to be able to do so she must get close enough to have her mouth next to the targets, and the amount she can steal depends on how close an person is to death. Thus its almost impossible for her to steal a fair amount from someone who is healthy.

Reaper's Gift: Focusing her powers Mortina can call upon the gift of her dad the reaper. This allow her to pass through solid walls but do require a fair deal of concentration. It may however trigger if she get paniced or afraid as a means to escape.

Strengths:
Calm: Mortina have a rather easy time staying calm in most situation. This is due to her often feeling no rush to accomplish anything as she know she usually have a long time doing so.

Night is day: Day, Night, light or dark. To Mortina it dosen't matter quite as much as she can see anyway. She also blend into the shroud of night quite well and is very silent once moving.

True voice: Mortina can understand and talk any language in the world and does so without thinking, It might be because the netherworlders speak and listen in a way that can be understood by anyone.

Weaknesses:
Calm but... : Her rather calm attitude makes her a bit slow to react or pay attention to things if interest.

Black is white?: Mortina have little knowledge how to determine right from wrong and vice-versa, in both long and short term it seem to her that one action can lead to either result no matter what you choose to do.

But not always the voice of truth: Mortina may be able to understand any language, but that dosen't give her the ability to tell when a person is lying or truly understand the meaning behind what they say. She have thus have easy to misunderatand and misinterperate things said to her.

Hero/Villain/Neutral: Neutral
History: Her more important tale began like so many under a clear starfilled night sky with a big shining moon illuminating the land. Upon such a night it had come the time for a 'Take your child to work day' in the neather world. And it was the first time Mortina ever had visited the mortal realm.

And like all teens her age seeing new things she had a million and forty two questions for her dad. Her father was generously providing a few of them, but eventually he simply told her to go and find the answer herself... And she did, well not find the answers... But she went on a journey to find them.

Personality:
Mortina is quite Stubborn when it comes to anything she thinks she know and rather clueless when she don't. She have a difficult time understanding exactly what people mean and can't really tell a thief from a beggar or an regular vendor when all three ask for her money.

She's at times intimidated by people especially males. typically when it comes to kissing she's quite terrified because personal reasons.

She can also be seen as rather gullible as she easily take a person by their words. And easily trust people even if obvious betrayal lays ahead.

She also possess quite humane teen senses and problems related to emotions and feelings that she doesn't really understand because her parents (dad) neglected to tell her about then when he transformed her to a more or less human girl.

There is one thing however that can truly piss her off, and that is if someone make fun of her name.

Family: Lord and Lady Reaper.
Theme song:

Extras:
10 things about Mortina.

1. Favorite book: The Necronomicon!

2. Favorite consumable: The last meal. (Apples)

3. Favorite song: Baa baa Black Sheep.

4. Favorite animal: White fluffy evil bunny.

5. Favorite car model: Squished ones.

6. Favorite season: Fall...

7. Idol: Dad.

8. Favorite Location: The end of time

9. Favorite instrument: The Instrument of doom... (Violin)

10. Favorite subject: The subject of change.

Last edited by a moderator:
The powers make me think of some of Raven's LOL.
The animate objects and eating souls part anyways. So far looking good though.

I'll dig up my Jin/Orbit profile soon and put it here.

Yeah just put them here. That way if any new people want to join they can for the RP. Sometimes not everyone reads things they missed when first joining.

Name: Mortina Chronicon
Appearance:
1d3d21a2b0df4bac00ad8bf27d6c9ffb.jpg

Hero/Villain Name: Black Sheep
Allies: The reaper.
Race: Reaper
Powers/abilities:
Raise Dead: Mortina have the power to summon several souls back from the beyond to fight for her, these spirits have only a bit of power on their own but can however be used for her other abilities. The souls can however Animate Dead bodies and grow severely more powerful if there's fresh victims of death nearby and in rare cases even skeletons can be summoned.

Possession: Using two or more souls to Possess intimate objects and weak willed creatures. Objects possessed will seem to have a life and will of their own and might not always be willing to aid Mortina however.

Kiss of Death: Given her nature and race, Mortina have the ability to drink the souls of others, and by thus steal both strength and power from someone. However to be able to do so she must get close enough to have her mouth next to the targets, and the amount she can steal depends on how close an person is to death. Thus its almost impossible for her to steal a fair amount from someone who is healthy.

Reaper's Gift: Focusing her powers Mortina can call upon the gift of her dad the reaper. This allow her to pass through solid walls but do require a fair deal of concentration. It may however trigger if she get paniced or afraid as a means to escape.

Strengths:
Calm: Mortina have a rather easy time staying calm in most situation. This is due to her often feeling no rush to accomplish anything as she know she usually have a long time doing so.

Night is day: Day, Night, light or dark. To Mortina it dosen't matter quite as much as she can see anyway. She also blend into the shroud of night quite well and is very silent once moving.

Weaknesses:
Calm but... : Her rather calm attitude makes her a bit slow to react or pay attention to things if interest.

Black is white?: Mortina have little knowledge how to determine right from wrong and vice-versa, in both long and short term it seem to her that one action can lead to either result no matter what you choose to do.

Hero/Villain/Neutral: Neutral
History: Her more important tale began like so many under a clear starfilled night sky with a big shining moon illuminating the land. Upon such a night it had come the time for a 'Take your child to work day' in the neather world. And it was the first time Mortina ever had visited the mortal realm.

And like all teens her age seeing new things she had a million and forty two questions for her dad. Her father was generously providing a few of them, but eventually he simply told her to go and find the answer herself... And she did, well not find the answers... But she went on a journey to find them.

Personality:
Mortina is quite Stubborn when it comes to anything she thinks she know and rather clueless when she don't. She have a difficult time understanding exactly what people mean and can't really tell a thief from a beggar or an regular vendor when all three ask for her money.

She's at times intimidated by people especially males. typically when it comes to kissing she's quite terrified because personal reasons.

Family: Lord and Lady Reaper.
Theme song:

Extras:(Optional
I like her :3

Accepted

Actually added a few minor thing after i said that xD. Such as commical personality traits and stuff.

Reactions: Raven
Oh okay. I think your still good.

Also, Is it just me that suddenly find it funny that the RP is called "Death Soldiers" and my character is related to the reaper?

Coincidence?....

Reactions: Raven
Yeah I found it funny. The leaders of the Death Soldiers will explain the name basically but for now they are a secret.

And Coincidence? I think not LOL

I vote for Hel, Queen of helheim.

Or the Reader of the infamous Necronomicon. Might do a reference to it later xD.

Mortina's favorite book?... The Necronomicon!

Favorite consumable?: The last meal.

Favorite song?: Don't turn your back as the reaper attack.

Favorite animal: White fluffy evil bunny.

You can add all those extras in the CS at the bottom with the option stuff if you want.

Reactions: Iatos
Still ACCEPTING FOR MORE

Status
Not open for further replies.