The Death Seeker's Dance

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Sorry lass, careful isn't really my thing."
This was fairly evident when Galahad charged at the Queen Spider after it had just knocked him down, and as he slashed at one of its legs. The oversized arachnid reared up in simulated pain, having had a limb hacked off, and attempted to entangle Galahad. However, all it succeeded in doing was binding Galahad's weapon to his hand, a weapon which was promptly used to slash at its eyes.

Anarchy rolled her eyes, but let him do his thing while she kept the others at bay, making sure they did not focus on Galahad, as he was busy enough with the spider. She moved them away from him a little, sure that they would follow as she kept slightly a step ahead of their movements.

Eventually, after much clashing and at least three quarters of his health bar, Galahad emerged victorious, grinning profusely as he walked over to Anarchy. There was a hint of bitterness to it, though that could be attributed to not getting the loot he wanted.
"Well, that was fun. Where to next?"

Anarchy shrugged. "I don't know. Where were you going before you helped me the first time?" She asked, sighing a little and sheathing her bloody sword.

Galahad shrugged, looking genuinely clueless as he let out a rather fitting sound to show this.
"I don't know," he said nonchalantly, "Along, I guess. Just looking for enemies to fight."

Anarchy nodded. "Okay then." she glanced around. "Uhh..I guess we should go.." she said, looking behind them.

"Right. Very well, then. Allons-y."
Galahad, without warning, charged ahead, using a healing item on himself as he went. It was strange to think that he, one of the most powerful fighters in his level bracket, was just so reckless. Perhaps there was a reason for this? Anarchy wouldn't find out if she didn't follow, most likely.

Anarchy shrugged, then followed behind him, her hand hovering over her sword, her other resting in her pocket as she looked around. She stayed silent, following like a shadow.

Status
Not open for further replies.