The Death Plague: Part I (OOC)

• Thread starter DJae Writer Chick
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
@ShiroKiyoshi ~ Rant is accepted, though you left the family blank. What happened? You can go ahead and post on the IC~

edgee.jpg

Name:

Felix Bergfalk

Male

Weapons:

Weapons? What weapons?

Personality:

Honestly, Felix shouldn't have survived this long. He's an emotional softie with a heart of gold, generous to a fault (seriously!). These traits might have been admirable in a pre-apocalyptic world, but not here. He's quite prone to giving up food and supplies when confronted with sad-eyed children and sweet old ladies, which has landed him in hot water before. He's really quite useless with any sort of weapon and won't be any help on the battlefront, but he's good for a few things - For one thing, he's a very cheery guy who can lighten the mood in any room (and can even do a few card tricks... and play the accordion, for some reason). Also, he was an intern at a hospital, where he gained some crucial medical skills. And, of course (spoiler alert!), he's a massive flirt.

Family: (If any)

Separated from him.

Important Notes:
  • Can't fight (At all. Even zombies.)
  • Has a limited but well-rounded grasp on medicine.
  • Great cook.
  • Probably the ultimate source of moral support, but not much else.

• Card tricks
  • Making people laugh/smile
  • Kids
  • Fuzzy, domesticated animals
  • Girls
  • Cooking

Dislikes:

• Zombies
  • Zombies for serious
  • Insects
  • Blood
  • Douchey guys
  • Hurting others
  • Scary movies
  • Being sick/injured/incapacitated (he can't heal people if he's out of it, too)
  • Dead things

Hobbies:

• Snowboarding
  • Playing the accordion
  • Card/magic tricks
  • Medicine
  • Cooking

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Alright, thanks for just adding that~ ^~^
Woot *excited* I really hope this goes far...I have plans~ hehe

Erm, am I accepted?
Yes, I am so sorry, yes you're accepted. I was checking the thread on my phone and forgot to say yes when I got back on my computer..sorry~

Don't worry about it. <3 To the IC thread!

We alive in here?

John can't pop up until some zombies appear, he is going to run to the team by hearing the sounds of fighting.

Yes, we're still here.
I'm hoping @Jordan Belfort will respond soon... If so, I have an idea to get John in, @Dahrinn . If not...eh, I'll just need to twist my idea a little. Anyway, yes, @ShiroKiyoshi , we're still alive~

Oops, didn't know it started >.< I'll try and reply in an hour or two, if not then I'll have to do it in the morning

It's alright~

I might not be available this weekend, having Internet trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.