The Death Plague: Part I (OOC)

• Thread starter DJae Writer Chick
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I'm going to join as a lumberjack.

Last edited:
Name: John Dalton
Appearance: Large, Gruff
Lumberjohn.png
Weapons: Axe, hunting knife, pistol with a single bullet.
Personality: Gruff exterior, but quickly becomes nice to people, he has a strong sense of honor, and is determined to help these strangers to their salvation. He is difficult to anger, and not bothered at all by gore. (Long time hunting and skinning animals helped.)
Family: Separated for a while, John doesn't want to think about what happened to them.
Important Notes: During a fight, he will wrap his scarf around his face to avoid the blood spray.
Likes: Enjoys living outside, hunting, and the company of others.
Dislikes: Never liked the crowded feeling of the cities... doubly so now that the crowds are now trying to kill him.
Hobbies: Maintaining his axe, building things, fishing.​

Reactions: DJae Writer Chick
I don't know what the GM wants, but you should totally join. The more the merrier! ^^

Besides, there'd only be 5 in the group if you didn't join. It'd also be nice if there was another male instead of there being four females and just one guy. Idk if I'd make a guy though.

3A3X75n.png

James - 42 - Male

weapons
Romanian AK-47, Suppressed Glock 21, 20" Lead Pipe

personality
Not the hardest to get along with. He is a great listener when he can be, and he will help out others if not in the middle of something. Logical, intelligent, and balanced out with a meditation. He will not back down from conflict, and what can't be solved peacefully will end in a pool of blood. He is overprotective of those he cares about. He will never favor one over the other unless the circumstances call for it. He tries to be the fair one, but he doesn't intend to be a pushover either. The nice man that everyone gets to know can flip in a heartbeat. He doesn't mind getting his hands dirty, or lying for personal gain. As long as no one messes with him or his, then life is good.
family
Abandoned, by him. The chances of his survival proved to be greater without them. Had he been around them when one were infected he wouldn't be able to do what needed to be done. Family held him down, so he had to make the ultimate decision. One he tends to regret often. He had a mother, father, three sisters, and an older brother. He wishes them well, and hopes they found safety somewhere.
important notes
Drinks when there is drink. Smokes when there is smoke. He has killed more than a handful, and doesn't mind it as one might think. There are no boundaries he won't overcome to save a friend. Generous sometimes. Selfish never, well maybe sometimes.

dislikes
Boredom

hobbies
Hunting, Living, Surviving

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
So... are the infected fast or slow?
Is it classic zombie rules?

John is probably going to meet up with the group at the first zombie attack.

Last edited:
For now there are 2 types:
Infected- Regular infected people. They go about the pace of a crawling baby, they tend to target people. They are colorblind, they can smell people, they have very good hearing.

Bios- These will be found mostly near labs, nuclear plants, power plants, factories, pretty much anywhere were toxic waste can be found. The usual side-effects are just that they become faster, some can even run, but some, though rare, can scream at high pitches, and very, very few regain the ability to see color. These are more dangerous, as they tend to target anything that moves on it's own. They'll attack a flag if it's moving, or a shirt, or a cat, or dog, or a person. Anything that moves on it's own.

Those are the only two types for now. Regular Infected will be 90% of what you'll see for now, Bios aren't seen that often because of the specific conditions that have to be for them to survive in.

The ways to be infected are in the first post under red print.
I'm going to add a FAQ section under the first post to store information like this, extra stuff added after the original plot.

And okie dokes~ I'm going to my loner character once we get a little started, but I have to finish his character sheet ^^"

Great post <3 ^~^

Just a heads up to everyone, I'm going to be gone starting around 8 EST tomorrow until sometime Sunday~ I'm off to my mom's for the weekend. Sorry guys ^^" Gotta see my mom around Christmas though~ <3

Merry Christmas! I won't be around until Tuesday or Wednesday. If I can I'll attempt to post before then.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Name:
Caelia "Medi" Arling

Appearance:

1398593867218.jpg

Weapons:
Machete (pair)
SMG
Throwing Knives
Sidearm
(She also has a medic kit that she is really good at using considering she was a nurse when shit hit the fan)
Personality:
Calm in the under pressure. She is the nicest person you can meet though she does have a stubborn streak especially when someone wont listen to her. She see's herself as the voice of reason within the group while her brother is a bit more trigger happy than she is. She rarely uses her voice because she doesn't like how it sounds but when she does use it; its because it is very important. Despite her handicap she is the quietest person and could sneak up on people fairly well.

Family:
Jaxon Arling

Important Notes:
She is deaf though she has a cochlear implant and can hear most tones and words but still chooses to sign and her brother is her interpreter.

+Her weapons
+ Her brother (most days)
+ When people listen to her brother's interp of her signs.
+The color Green

Dislikes:
-The Infected
-Disrespect
-Dishonesty
-To much noise

Hobbies:
Writing
Reading
Helping others
Keeping her brother under control

Name:
Jaxon "Jack" Arling
Appearance:

64862478b53f292477a3521b033174fd.jpg

Weapons:
Assault Rifle
Twin Pistols
Tactical Knife
Personality:
Quick to anger and quick to defend his sister, Jack is trigger happy and louder than hell until his sister reins him in. He may be older but she runs him. His back ground in being in the black ops in the military comes in handy and he is a natural born leader and is willing to be a runner of a group because he is quick and able to pull things together in a hurry.
Family:
Caelia Arling
Important Notes:

Military background will do best as a supply runner or second in command. He is also his little sister's interpreter
+weapons
+tactics
+loyalty
+trust

Dislikes:
-The infected (who likes these guys?)
-Dishonesty
-Making fun of his sister
-To much quiet (it means something is wrong)

Hobbies:
Practicing
Watching out for Caelia
Spars (keep him on his toes)

That is all I have for right now for these two also what is the three position things you are looking for????

I'm here~ sorry, I didn't have internet over the weekend~

@ShiroKiyoshi ~ Yes we're still open! ^~^ Feel free to submit your character~

@Poisoned Rose ~ Both Jack and Medi are accepted! Feel free to post on the IC~

Name: Rant
Appearance: [spoili]
22ec92dd2119a0ba302160d8a2e03a1a_480.jpg
[/spoili]
Weapons: A hunting knife, An aluminum baseball bat and slingshot.
Personality: Rant tends not to care much about what happens so long as people listen and move on.
Family:
Important Notes:
  • Rant always carries a black levi bag full of tools so that he can break into buildings without setting off alarms, pick locks, fix cars, etc.
  • If he deems it necessary he may roll a joint and stuff it into a package that fits into his gas mask slot to trade for something later.
  • Rant has been a criminal from the age of 15.

Dislikes: Smoking, Prostitutes, Undead.
Hobbies: When Rant is bored he will pull out a lock he found at a depot store and unlock and lock it by criminal means. The lock is really beat up.

Rant's Possesions:
[spoili]
[spoili]
levis-mens-rucksack.jpg
[/spoili]

[spoili]
10235709.jpg
[/spoili]

[spoili]
320-20130331161558_381bde0f0d4ce6e2008f534eb0b83f18.jpg
[/spoili]

[spoili]